Metal Storm logo
Enslaved - To Tour North America With Insomnium

Enslaved are pleased to announce a month-long, North American co-headline tour with Insomnium. The run will take place in April 2023, shortly after the release of Enslaved's new studio album, Heimdal, due out March 3rd. Support on the road will come from Black Anvil. Tickets will go on-sale Friday December 16th.

Ivar Bjørnson commented, "Neither you nor we will BELIEVE how much we are looking forward to coming back to the US of A and Canada in April 2023! We have a new album (and more if you want to be technical), 'Heimdal', to show you - spoiler alert: it will lay venues waste. Yes, we are that confident. We also have some rather cosmically awesome (!) bands joining the trek in co-headliners Insomnium and support Black Anvil - how could this become anything but the most spectacular event of 2023?"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Enslaved
Event: Enslaved & Insomnium: North American Co-Headline Tour 2023
Posted: 14.12.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 65 users
14.12.2022 - 20:45
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Australia after that please.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
14.12.2022 - 23:37
Liquid
Looks like a terrific tour, but sadly they're not coming very close to me this time. Caught them on the Decibel Magazine tour five or so years ago, and that was just awesome. Shame I'm out of luck this go-round.
15.12.2022 - 04:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Catch me at The Opera House heavily inebriated standing awkwardly in the back with all the old timers casually nodding along.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
15.12.2022 - 13:26
Charlotbk
Buy my tickets on pre-sale yesterday will catch them in Montreal.
16.12.2022 - 09:49
The Galactician
Very happy to see a Seattle stop on that flier. I will be there for certain and sure.

Hits total: 860 | This month: 13