Metal Storm logo
[Melodeath/Post] Drifter - Seas Between

08.12.2023 - 13:29
Pitwulf93
Hello! I have recently released my very first album under the name Drifter.

I'm a solo artist, doing everything myself, from writing, to recording, to production, to album art.
This album is therefore a true passion project and the whole process has been incredibly insightful, challenging and therapeutic. I've learned so much not only about music production/writing, but about myself too. That being said, I still have loads to learn and am excited to keep improving my craft going forward.
I sincerely hope others will find some connection with it or just enjoy some of the tunes.

To me, the music is a blend of melodeath, post metal and shoegaze, taking inspiration from bands such as Insomnium, Harakiri for the Sky, Alcest, Sylvaine and Heretoir. There's both hard hitting songs on the album as well as calm interludes and piano intros, though I would characterize every song as emotional.

The album is on all streaming platforms and I have plans on making a music video in the near future.

My personal favorite songs are "A Ghost's Embrace" and "Reborn in the Fire".

Please feel free to reach out to me to let me know your thoughts, good or bad, if you have any questions, or just wanna chat.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0p651XdcTi9PI1cd2DlJUK?si=pmmMN7jpQSSviEeC6SKfzw

YouTube (A Ghost's Embrace):

YouTube (Reborn in the Fire):

Thanks