Metal Storm logo
Judas Priest - Reveal New Song

Only two weeks left unit the official release of Judas Priest's highly-anticipated new album, Invincible Shield. Check out the latest new single "The Serpent And The King", with accompanying lyric video via YouTube player down under.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Judas Priest
Posted: 23.02.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 156 users
23.02.2024 - 13:56
BetterThanRaw
The chorus could have been a bit better, sure. But, still: this is an amazingly great song, I just love it!
----
Kai Hansen über alles!
23.02.2024 - 16:13
UPDIRNS
Solid song especially given their age. Incredible!
23.02.2024 - 20:26
BetterThanRaw
Written by UPDIRNS on 23.02.2024 at 16:13

Solid song especially given their age. Incredible!

True, true. Iron Maiden's latest record was quite boring, so it makes me happy that Judas Priest still is deilvering!

Really, I can't stop listening to this song!
----
Kai Hansen über alles!
24.02.2024 - 01:45
Quote:
Quote:

True, true. Iron Maiden's latest record was quite boring, so it makes me happy that Judas Priest still is deilvering!

Iron Maiden has to cut their album run times by half and stop making every song a damn epic. It would be a huge improvement.

That said, this new Judas Priest album is sounding awesome so far.
25.02.2024 - 00:36
Iceland_Norway
Painkiller the II I can name this song lol cuz it's so similar the riff
----
Føroyar mítt land

Tú alfagra land mítt

Føroyar mín Móðir
25.02.2024 - 04:09
A Real Mönkey
I love that chorus. Simple but oh so effective.

THE SERPENT AND THE KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
----
"Change the world. My final message. Goodbye."

~Last words of Harambe, seconds before he was shot, according to child he shielded from gunfire
25.02.2024 - 08:30
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
This song is great, it's one hell of a performance considering their age. It amazes me how much influence they have on the tons of heavy metal band's today, and yet they still somehow sound as fresh as those many band's themselves when most of those are in their 20s and most of JP are in their 70s.
27.02.2024 - 17:05
UPDIRNS
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Metal Spartan 78 on 24.02.2024 at 01:45

Iron Maiden has to cut their album run times by half and stop making every song a damn epic. It would be a huge improvement.

That said, this new Judas Priest album is sounding awesome so far.

You found Senjutsu boring? I'll start off by saying Maiden's my favorite band and I love most of their albums. Listening to their discography in a vacuum and by doing so being unbiased towards newer vs. older releases I'd put Senjutsu in their top 5. I thought it was excellent, but to each their own. I love Priest as well and hope their new release is equally as good.
27.02.2024 - 22:25
Quote:
Written by UPDIRNS on 27.02.2024 at 17:05

You found Senjutsu boring? I'll start off by saying Maiden's my favorite band and I love most of their albums. Listening to their discography in a vacuum and by doing so being unbiased towards newer vs. older releases I'd put Senjutsu in their top 5. I thought it was excellent, but to each their own. I love Priest as well and hope their new release is equally as good.

It was actually BetterThanRaw that said that, but I would have to agree. Maiden is one of my favorites as well, but their songs have been following the same pattern for over 20 years and it's gotten tedious, at least for me. Not sure why most of their songs now have to be Fear of the Dark part 2 (or part 100 by now) and have to clock in at 10+ minutes each. I miss the days where only the last song on the album was the "epic."

They still have some great riffs and choruses. They just have to do some major editing.
01.03.2024 - 20:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have a feeling. This is mix from 70's and softer version about painkiller
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.03.2024 - 11:05
Callisto
Written by Bad English on 01.03.2024 at 20:43

100%. It's painkilling the law arrangements with modern production (and it's awesome)
10.03.2024 - 01:49
Metal God
Contributor
Written by Callisto on 09.03.2024 at 11:05

Written by Bad English on 01.03.2024 at 20:43

100%. It's painkilling the law arrangements with modern production (and it's awesome)

I agree with y'all

Hits total: 2548 | This month: 81