Metal Storm logo
Top Death Albums

The gaps between all the albums are minimal

Created by: creapchar | 01.03.2024

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by creapchar ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 6   Visited by: 9 users
28.03.2024 - 02:25
Guib
Thrash Talker
Mostly agree, except for Spiritual Healing. My man you gotta go back and re-listen to this, 7th? Dead Last? C'mon! This album is among their best fucking release, well to me anyways hahaha. To be fair, they never released a bad album, not one so...

In any case here's my ranking.

1. The Sound Of Perseverance
2. Symbolic
3. Spiritual Healing
4. Individual Thought Patterns
5. Human
6. Leprosy
7. Scream Bloody Gore
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
28.03.2024 - 03:18
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Guib on 28.03.2024 at 02:25

Spiritual Healing. ...This album is among their best fucking release, well to me anyways hahaha.

Wow I'm not alone! Spiritual Healing is actually my favorite of Death's discography. I don't listen to their albums that often anymore. But when I do, I listen to Spiritual Healing. The best guitar-work and the best vocals of their career.
28.03.2024 - 03:26
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by F3ynman2000 on 28.03.2024 at 03:18

Written by Guib on 28.03.2024 at 02:25

Spiritual Healing. ...This album is among their best fucking release, well to me anyways hahaha.

Wow I'm not alone! Spiritual Healing is actually my favorite of Death's discography...

Nope you're definitely not alone, never understood how folks can like Leprosy or Human more than Spiritual Healing. Don't get me wrong they're all great albums but SH is special. I'll let it slide for Individual Thought Patterns lol

Composition on SH is just better, same for production and delivery, especially if you compare it to Leprosy. There's a certain unexplicable feeling with SH that just does it for me. But to each their own right?
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
28.03.2024 - 03:32
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Guib on 28.03.2024 at 03:26

Nope you're definitely not alone, never understood how folks can like Leprosy or Human more than Spiritual Healing. Don't get me wrong they're all great albums but SH is special. I'll let it slide for Individual Thought Patterns lol

Composition on SH is just better, same for production and delivery, especially if you compare it to Leprosy. There's a certain unexplicable feeling with SH that just does it for me. But to each their own right?

I respect the first two albums for their rawness and the last two for their impressive prog musicianship, but I get the most enjoyment from Spiritual Healing.
28.03.2024 - 07:24
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
You honestly can't go wrong with Death their discography is pretty much faultless. It's tough to rank but mine would personally go:

1. Symbolic
2. The Sound Of Perseverance
3. Leprosy
4. Human
5. Spiritual Healing
6. Scream Bloody Gore
7. Individual Thought Patterns
28.03.2024 - 08:25
Redel
Mine is:

1. Symbolic
2. The Sound Of Perseverance