Metal Storm logo
Alcohol

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 08.06.2008 - 23:46
This is the new alcohol thread...discuss your favorite alcohol beverages...
01.07.2008 - 19:17
Abattoir
Staff
Written by [user id=33497] on 29.06.2008 at 15:31

Long island ice tea is my favorite. Otherwise any belgian beer will do!

Yea, great stuff this long island That thing knocks you down...
02.07.2008 - 05:33
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I drank this German beer the other day called Crest...it's 10%...I drank two tallboys of it and it got me pretty drunk...I was also drinking lighter beer too though(if you wanna call 5.5 light but it was in relation to the Crest)

Today for Canada Day we made some homemade Sangria and it was delicious...topped it off with some homemade Margurita...yum...
04.07.2008 - 00:15
Infurnace
Grolsch Kanon is pretty stuff. It's about 11,8%. I always drink those on times when I want to get drunk while not having a lot of money.
08.07.2008 - 02:41
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
WOW!!!!!! I was in Europe for 2 weeks, and it is NOT long enough to kill all the good beer that was there! holy shit! lol. I'll list the ones I had later...

I tried Absinthe. DAMN! it's like a better version of Jagermeister!
I tried Raki too and hated it lol
08.07.2008 - 13:28
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=160] on 08.07.2008 at 02:41

WOW!!!!!! I was in Europe for 2 weeks, and it is NOT long enough to kill all the good beer that was there! holy shit! lol. I'll list the ones I had later...

well, beer quality depends highly on your location... where did you go?
08.07.2008 - 14:38
Stalker
Lone wanderer

Fuck, for me Absinth is like a fucking gasoline, man.. And burns even better LOL But for getting WAAAYSTED!! its perfect hahah
Jagermeister is sweet on the other side...
----
08.07.2008 - 14:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Raki in Turjy? from what fruits it was made what did you tried?

Ofd cors epeople who drink week bear cant handle real booze
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.07.2008 - 19:57
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Absinthe eh...I bet it was the real shit and not the fake stuff I buy here in Canada...I wish we could seriously get some real stuff here...maybe you should send some over my way
08.07.2008 - 20:05
Warman
Erotic Stains
Absinthe is awesome, I drank a lot of that at a party. The morning after I had the hangover from hell and can't remember anything after 11 pm (I went to bed at 4 am according to friends).
----
08.07.2008 - 20:06
Sunioj
Black Absinthe is the way. I actually don't know how anyone can drink Absinthe in general without burning the sugar soaked with the alcohol and mixing it in (the so called proper way).
08.07.2008 - 20:26
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I had an absinthe party last summer and we started drinking it with burning the sugar and such but after a few drinks we started drinking it straight
08.07.2008 - 22:05
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Yeah, when we were in CZ we drank it straight, and "washed" it with beer... Damn... and after that I drank some cheap whiskey, and some vodka, and some absinth again... Well, I dont want such a thing in my life anymore...
----
08.07.2008 - 22:58
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Stalker on 08.07.2008 at 22:05

Yeah, when we were in CZ we drank it straight, and "washed" it with beer... Damn... and after that I drank some cheap whiskey, and some vodka, and some absinth again... Well, I dont want such a thing in my life anymore...

woah, let's count:
-absinthe
-beer
-whiskey
-vodka

how drunk were you?
09.07.2008 - 00:03
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Valentin B on 08.07.2008 at 22:58

Written by Stalker on 08.07.2008 at 22:05

woah, let's count:
-absinthe
-beer
-whiskey
-vodka

how drunk were you?

Very... Drunk.... I almost died LOL
----
09.07.2008 - 06:12
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Bad English on 08.07.2008 at 14:42

Actually, I've noticed the opposite. I'll drink anything, but most of my friends can only drink high quality beer and can't handle weak beer like Pabst and Budweiser.
09.07.2008 - 10:43
Hyvaarin
Absinthe is so fucking gay. Seems to be the drink of cheap goths wanting to look sophisticated, at least in these parts.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
09.07.2008 - 12:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dangerboner on 09.07.2008 at 06:12

Written by Bad English on 08.07.2008 at 14:42

Actually, I've noticed the opposite. I'll drink anything, but most of my friends can only drink high quality beer and can't handle weak beer like Pabst and Budweiser.

I never drink week bear about Budweiser only Czceh bTW why amercians stoll name of it?
----

09.07.2008 - 13:18
Stalker
Lone wanderer
The weakest beer Ive tried was Czech "Kozel" dark beer , its 2.8%...
----
09.07.2008 - 14:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 09.07.2008 at 13:18

man its watter ber starts from 3.5 till 6.8/12
----

09.07.2008 - 14:24
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 09.07.2008 at 14:23

Written by Stalker on 09.07.2008 at 13:18

man its watter ber starts from 3.5 till 6.8/12

Fuck, I made a mistake, luckily I still have the bottle, its 3.8
----
09.07.2008 - 15:06
TheBigRossowski
I take to alcohol like a fish to water! When I was first stationed over here, that's all I did was party, always drinking, every weekend, free time, you name it. I haven't drank as much as I used to and all in good reasons, there was too much bad shit that happened to me.

Budweiser tastes better than Miller and Licher tastes better than them both! I'm not much of a beer guy though, more of the hard liquor type. I quit Whiskey because I treat everyone like shit when I'm drunk of that. These days I stick with Rum or Vodka, but every now and then I might have a J.W. (Black) and cola. I've tried every J.W. there is, Red, Black, Green, Gold, Blue. Blue is the most expensive and the smoothest.

I also have a Satanic flask for fun, lol, care for a picture?
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
10.08.2008 - 02:39
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Today is a bitch beer-themed work day!!!! hahahahaha I brought in my blender from home to my office and two friends came down with 1500ML of Bailey's. We mixed three bottles of Starbuck's frappuccino (mocha and caramel), Bailey's, and ice in the blender. I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY hyper from all the coffee and grindcore
10.08.2008 - 16:32
Elio
Red Nightmare
is the more alcoholic beer the "du demon" ?? it's 12%
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
12.08.2008 - 16:53
Cah
I usually to drink some beers... Guiness, Skol (BR) and some distilates.
----
* I´m me, You are Yourself.
Don´t forget this! *
14.08.2008 - 03:53
Oracle
Orcinus
Im guilty for liking 'girly drinks' well obviously becuase im a girl
I like drinking Midori with lemonade or sometimes flavoured vodka can be good when im in the mood.
I dont really drink alot. I seem to drink more in summer than i do in winter...
17.08.2008 - 00:03
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 08.07.2008 at 13:28

Italy and Greece........I was in Turkey for a few hours.

ummmm days ago, my dad got a Baltika 5 for me and wow, it's better than Baltika 7 haha.
17.08.2008 - 00:26
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=160] on 17.08.2008 at 00:03

Written by Valentin B on 08.07.2008 at 13:28

Italy and Greece........I was in Turkey for a few hours.

wow.. i could have sworn on a stack of bibles that you already replied to me saying that weird deja-vu lol.

well i haven't tried any greek beverages, except of course Alexandrion, and as for Italian stuff, only Peroni beer, from what i recall it tastes pretty much like normal beer only with a stronger flavor(like Stella Artois or Heineken). if you decide to visit Europe again in the next years, be sure to try the national drinks of every country you visit.. i know i will when i go abroad lol.

what did you drink when you were in Greece and Italy?

btw you might know this: is it true that european Lager beer is much stronger than american beer? (like imagine drinking a sip of Stella then a sip of Bud)... or is it British beer and typical European Lager?(i saw an episode of brainiac where Tickle experimented and it seemed that there is a difference between British beer and Lager, British = weak and Lager = strong or something like that)

EDIT: aaaand you removed the really true pic in your profile
17.08.2008 - 05:36
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@Valentin B:
WOWW! I tried SOOOOO much different beers when I travelled abroad.....but the main national beers i tried were Nastro Azzurto (Italy), i already tried Peroni during Jolification fest last October when it was imported down here.........I had Mythos (Greece) and Efes (Turkey).

i removed two pics from my profile, they were over a year old! lol. But I'm sporting a Venom shirt in the new one so guess that's "True"
17.08.2008 - 13:35
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 17.08.2008 at 00:26

(i saw an episode of brainiac where Tickle experimented and it seemed that there is a difference between British beer and Lager, British = weak and Lager = strong or something like that)

EDIT: aaaand you removed the really true pic in your profile

OKay to sset some misconceptions straight here. Lager is the same as Pilsner and varies in strength between 4.5 and 5.3% Pilsner is the name after the town where they first made this sort of beer, and the method they used there is called lagering (hence Lager)
As for British beers... there is such a hige variety that it is impossible to say that they are generally weak. You have your Lagers/Pilsners, Bitters, Pale Ales, Indian Pale Ales, Stouts, Porters, Barley Wines etc. and British beer strengths vary from 3.4 to around 12%
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.08.2008 - 15:30
Opethienne
Account deleted
i like beers like heneiken, and local too, pression ... but i prefere vodka and whiskey, and some coktail prepared with friends, glaces, juice, fruits ...