Metal Storm logo
Zonaria - Another New Song Online

Swedish metaller Zonaria have uploaded a new track, entitled "Contra Mundum", on their MySpace page. The song comes off the band's second full-length album "The Cancer Empire", to be released later this month. All info about the album here.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Zonaria
Posted: 09.10.2008 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 28 users
09.10.2008 - 18:14
albatros

Hmm, I love the beginning of the new song. Overall not bad. I think I won't be able to resist buying this album, although I feel it will be a lot harder for me to access than their first one.
09.10.2008 - 23:15
b0000mst1ck

sounds like this album might have the chance at being better than their debut. i like "praise the eradication" more, considering it doesn't lose it's drive like this one does. hopefully this song isn't a model of the entire album.
10.10.2008 - 12:30
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Meh got the album a few weeks ago and quite disappointing....doesnt sound like Hypocrisy anymore, but their new sound seems to be their downfall for me - very generic and unlike first album there very few stand-out tracks. It seems they substituted the Hypocrisy sound for Mors Principium Est without the dancy bits.

Not very happy with the direction they went in...gets pretty mundane quickly and I find myself going back to the debut more even though this hasnt even been released yet!

Maybe its just me, hopefully you guys hear more things you like...
10.10.2008 - 16:25
Sunioj

Written by Guest on 10.10.2008 at 12:30

Meh got the album a few weeks ago and quite disappointing....doesnt sound like Hypocrisy anymore, but their new sound seems to be their downfall for me - very generic and unlike first album there very few stand-out tracks. It seems they substituted the Hypocrisy sound for Mors Principium Est without the dancy bits.

Not very happy with the direction they went in...gets pretty mundane quickly and I find myself going back to the debut more even though this hasnt even been released yet!

Maybe its just me, hopefully you guys hear more things you like...

I agree, I heard the leaked version of the new album and its very dull.

Hits total: 2830 | This month: 8