Metal Storm logo
Suspyre - New Drummer Announced

US metallers Suspyre have announced the addition of drummer Gabe Marshall to the group's ranks.

The band adds: "Gabe is very excited to be collaborating and performing alongside these commanding musicians. It has always been a dream of his to play such high level music in a band of the likes of Suspyre."

Similarly, Gabe expressed: "As well as being phenomenal musicians, they're a blast to hang out with. The vibe is great and the shows are going to be killer!"

Clay Barton [vocals] adds: "It has been very difficult the past two years for us to really give our fans the live shows they deserve because of not having a permanent drummer. Now with the addition of Gabe, his talent and enthusiasm will allow us to be the band we want to be and move us forward."

More information about Gabe Marshall can be found at this location.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Suspyre
Posted: 26.02.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 23 users
26.02.2009 - 05:33
Symmachus

I am listening to Suspyre right now. It's their song Lighted Endrhyme. Congrats to this band for getting a new drummer.
28.02.2009 - 15:20
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Great news....not that it helps me in any way since i wont be able to see them. But the latest album is seriously ridiculously good - one of the best and most enjoyable albums ive heard in years

Hits total: 2959 | This month: 6