Metal Storm logo
Torture Squad

23.03.2009 - 08:49
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Traditional brazillian Death/Thrash metallers, their music comes back from 1990, and they get even better and better.

First album ''Shivering''.. poor production and poor music, looks like old Sepultura but without the amazing riffs and solos. I simply hated.
The second was a little better, has great riffs in ''Shades of the evil'' and ''Murder of a God'' but the rest does not have anything special or that worth a comment about (maybe the solo in Mad Illusion).

Its from ''The Unholy Spell'' to on that the band start getting his own identity? the album is not that big deal, but prepares the listener to their next work? the REAL masterpiece of the band: ''Pandemonium''!! One of the best Death/Thrash albuns I have ever heard (despite the ''problem'' of having short duration, only 39 min). After the useless Intro, ''Horror and Torture'' starts the album in a excellent way, but the best is yet to come with ''World of misery'' and ''Out of control'', an album that is worth every penny.

The last one, and their good comeback, is ''Hellbound''? a very good album, more technical and intense, more death than thrash.. but also a quality work.. The melodic acoustic parts in ''Twilight for all mankind'', ''The four winds'' and ''Hellbound'' are a good surprise.

That's an excellent band in all matters, every death/thrash metal fan should check them out, its worthed.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
23.03.2009 - 10:00
tulkas
el parcero
For some reason i've always thought brazil has good metal, maybe because of angra mostly, i think, and besides, me liking both death and thrash metal i guess this band is worth lookin into, at least that last album you mention hellbound, and maybe the stuff from pandemonium. i'll look it up and give a listen sometime
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
23.03.2009 - 13:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this band its typical one album band, I mean album like one, no metter what album, there no no hit only pure fucking metal for banging all CS running time
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing