A masterpiece and GOD IS BACK ! ! ! ! !
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
16.09.2015 - 23:47
Rating: 10
Joppe
Steelemeister
Definitely a classic speed / US power metal album, reminds a lot of "Wall of Jericho" by Helloween. What makes this album so good, beside the vocals that is, are the peculiar riffs and leads throughout the whole album. IMO some of the Agent Steel's best songs ("Agents of Steel" and "Back To Reign" for instance) are to be found on this album, so I don't see any reason to go lower than a 10 on this one.
----
My vision is augmented
25.12.2015 - 18:51
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Written by Joppe on 16.09.2015 at 23:47

Definitely a classic speed / US power metal album, reminds a lot of "Wall of Jericho" by Helloween. What makes this album so good, beside the vocals that is, are the peculiar riffs and leads throughout the whole album. IMO some of the Agent Steel's best songs ("Agents of Steel" and "Back To Reign" for instance) are to be found on this album, so I don't see any reason to go lower than a 10 on this one.

We both have the same reference . This is an awesome album
06.11.2016 - 13:06
Metalheart35
Account deleted
I can't give "only" 9 points for it. Always i will only listen to one song of the album, i must listen to the whole one very loud. The guitars are fantastic and then this amazing voice. A masterpiece in Speed Metal.

01.08.2019 - 16:17
Rating: 8
nonZero

8.5/10 leaning slightly towards an 8 for me.

A great album, enjoyable from start to finish. Just a tad one-dimensional to give it a 9 IMO.
----
Top 500 Albums (ordered & rated)
Top 200 Overlooked Albums (with genres)
So I Heard You Like Wintersun... (Time II find new bands)
02.11.2020 - 15:00
Rating: 6
Mountain King
K i K o
I am going to be one of the few that thinks this sound extremely outdated and repetitive. There are many albums that came out during that period or years earlier that still sounds relevant even today, so I am totally aware of and a big fan of 70's 80's metal. Nothing is special to me in this album, neither the songwriting, nor the instruments. Vocals are good but not overly good to give it a 8.5
02.11.2020 - 19:44
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Mountain King on 02.11.2020 at 15:00

... Nothing is special to me in this album, neither the songwriting, nor the instruments. Vocals are good but not overly good to give it a 8.5

----
My vision is augmented
04.11.2020 - 10:10
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by Joppe on 02.11.2020 at 19:44

Written by Mountain King on 02.11.2020 at 15:00

... Nothing is special to me in this album, neither the songwriting, nor the instruments. Vocals are good but not overly good to give it a 8.5

Seems like different opinions are not allowed on some albums. Come on... this album is just a regular 80s album, really nothing special
04.11.2020 - 10:36
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Mountain King on 04.11.2020 at 10:10

Seems like different opinions are not allowed on some albums. Come on... this album is just a regular 80s album, really nothing special

Of course they are and it's good that people share them, because I think the forum would be meaningless if people just wrote the same thing. And opinions change, and if I don't always write a comment on every album when it does change, well it does still change, so I am not attached to some fixed opinion and rating. And in admitting that helps in respecting other people's views.

I know you're not trying to bullshit here, the clip just fits here as a response not to be taken too seriously
----
My vision is augmented
04.11.2020 - 11:13
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by Joppe on 04.11.2020 at 10:36

Of course they are and it's good that people share them, because I think the forum would be meaningless if people just wrote the same thing. And opinions change, and if I don't always write a comment on every album when it does change, well it does still change, so I am not attached to some fixed opinion and rating. And in admitting that helps in respecting other people's views.

I know you're not trying to bullshit here, the clip just fits here as a response not to be taken too seriously

Ok I'm going to have a beer for that
05.11.2020 - 02:42
nikarg

I think the album is really good, not a 10 but also not a 6 by any means. Different opinions are always allowed about everything and anything. But that Arnold clip was hilarious, you have to admit
29.03.2022 - 23:58
Rating: 7
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Not too keen on the vocals tbh, but the music is very good, it's very speedy, fun, and energetic, it's heavy metal but borderline thrash, and this album is one of the pioneering albums for U.S. power metal.

I found the second half of the album stronger than the first half, with "Children Of The Sun", "Guilty As Charged" standing out for me most.
17.02.2023 - 16:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
If only they could have todays sound mix possibilities. This is classic USPM, speed metal album, seems here born steel idea?
Good fast riffs, drumming, vocals, killer, simply classic killer.
02. Agents Of Steel
03. Taken By Force
07. 144,000 Gone

Good classic killer songs!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.03.2024 - 11:22
Rating: 8
Yxag

First half of the album is pure thrash metal that slaps hard. Second half has more heavy metal sided songs, but it is still strange for me to call this album classic US power metal . But still this shit is good and enjoyable! Vocals are little questionable, but guitar leads are surprisingly nice.
18.03.2024 - 14:29
JoHn Doe

I could never get into this band and I've tried.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 10951 | This month: 24