Metal Storm logo
Detonation - New Album Finished

Dutch melodic death metallers Detonation have issued the following great news:

"Finally! The new album is finished. We have set Reprisal as the title for our 4th full length album. We're very pleased with the outcome of this CD, it's heavier than anything we've done in the past, and the songs also feel more personal and in your face. Our new band mates Michiel and Danny also put their mark on it, and both did an excellent job on Reprisal. We have uploaded the song "There is no turning Back" for you guys to check out. But as always, it's difficult to capture the whole albums' vibe with just 1 song. But anyway, check it out and let us know what you think!"

The artwork has been done by Kevin Storm. The band is currently still in search for a label to release the effort.

Reprisal [cover art] tracklist:

01. Enslavement
02. There Is No Turning Back
03. Feeding On The Madness
04. Ruptured
05. Absentia Mentis
06. Washing Away The Blood
07. Falling Prey
08. Insults To My Heritage

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Detonation
Posted: 08.03.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 74 users
08.03.2010 - 11:29
Metal Maiden
Megadead
The cover is sooo not their style...Still looking forward to it though...
08.03.2010 - 15:42
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Pretty good news
----
loves 小巫
08.03.2010 - 15:44
Jon

AHAHAHA the cover art is so silly. who let that kid watch sin city!
----
A mythology is a religion different enough from your own for it's absurdity to be obvious.
08.03.2010 - 19:33
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Still no record label? Seriously? They know this is the band that released An Epic Defiance, right? I mean their follow-ups were good (nothing outstanding), but just because they haven't recaptured the magic in a while doesn't mean they don't deserve a contract. Just look at In Flames. No magic: contract. Mind boggling!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.03.2010 - 01:22
Symmachus

I don't know what's up with the cover, but there is certainly no emphasis put on gore or killing at all.

[/sarcasm]
09.03.2010 - 07:22
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Completely disapproves of the album art. too much red.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
09.03.2010 - 20:52
K!

Very good to hear, i got the first two albums, but im still trying to find Emission Phase for the past couple of years, hopefully this one will be easier to get.
13.04.2010 - 17:22
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
Written by K! on 09.03.2010 at 20:52

Very good to hear, i got the first two albums, but im still trying to find Emission Phase for the past couple of years, hopefully this one will be easier to get.

You can get Emission phase on iTunes ... as much as I hate supporting apple it was the only place I could find it.

Hits total: 2849 | This month: 5