Metal Storm logo
Theatres Des Vampires - New Album Details

Italian bloodsuckers Theatres Des Vampires are all set to release their new album, called Moonlight Waltz, on December 3rd 2010 via Aural Music. The album was recorded in July at Temple of Noise studios in Rome, Italy with producer Christian Ice (who was involved on all the latest Theatres des Vampires releases).

A preview of one of the new songs "Carmilla" will be available on the band's MySpace page starting from mid-September. A video for that song will be filmed next weekend (August 28-29) with director David Bracci, who previously worked with the godfather of Italian horror movies Dario Argento.

In a recent interview, Theatres Des Vampires keyboardist Fabian Varesi stated the following about the new material: "This album has the best production of our entire career. And we are delighted by the quality of Orchestration parts, thanks to the help of Maestro Luca Bellanova and the amazing performance of the Classical Music Academy of Rome. Of course there are some typical Theatres Des Vampires songs - but with something new, as usual. As we always say, with each album we want to make something new, something fresh, and I think these songs go along these lines."

Theatres Des Vampires will promote the new album by touring Europe and South America in late 2010 and 2011.

Aural Music announced that the first pressing of the album Moonlight Waltz will be released in a deluxe limited Slipcase Edition including an special bonus DVD with exclusive video material, the making of the album, interviews and more.

Moonlight Waltz tracklist:

01. Keeper of Secrets
02. Carmilla
03. Moonlight Waltz
04. Fly Away
05. Sangue
06. Figlio della Luna (Mecano Cover)
07. An Illusion
08. Black Madonna
09. Le Théatre du Grand Guignol
10. Obsession
11. The Secret Gates of Hades
12. Medousa

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Theatres Des Vampires
Posted: 17.08.2010 by Memento Mori

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 56 users
17.08.2010 - 17:04
vezzy
Stallmanite
Oh no, not these people. =|
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
17.08.2010 - 18:49
Jason W.
Razorbliss
This sounds promising to me, and I hope it will be as memorable as Pleasure And Pain has been for me
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
18.08.2010 - 00:09
annodomini

Well If we can say that Tristania beat Mortem's SIrenia, then I can say that here Lord Vampyr with his projects have beaten TDS without him. I can't find any Vampires in their recent albums. FIrst 4 was incredible masterpieces.
----
the riddle wants to be...
18.08.2010 - 03:59
Wishmaster
Account deleted
I was never a fan, but hopefully, maybe this album could change my mind. The titles look good!
20.08.2010 - 14:26
dodstink

I´d rather Mortuary Drape and zine is Koito(back in ´93)

Hits total: 4439 | This month: 1