Metal Storm logo
Warmen - Begins Work On New Material

Warmen - the band led by Children Of Bodom keyboard player Janne Wirman - has started putting together new material for the follow-up for the band's critically acclaimed 2009's studio effort Japanese Hospitality.

The band hopes to find time to work intensively on the album in 2011 despite Children Of Bodom's hectic touring schedule. Warmen is looking to have their fifth album completed by the end of the year for an early 2012 release.

Source: warmen.org
Band profile: Warmen
Posted: 27.01.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 46 users
27.01.2011 - 23:06
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Anything but Japanese Hospitality. I'd like to hear some more good songs coming from these guys. Unknown Soldier and Beyond Abilities were great albums.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
28.01.2011 - 17:47
Black_Sheep

No thanks. After seeing this band at Tuska Open Air last summer i realised how much they suck. Boring and empty songs. Seriously.
----
"Reality is almost always wrong."
05.02.2011 - 20:51
bazinko

Japanese Hospitality was critically acclaimed? Wow... I agree their first three albums are a lot better. Especially Unknown Soldier. So, yes, make more like that! Back to your roots... which means less guest singers. I do like Kimberly Goss though...

Hits total: 2399 | This month: 3