Metal Storm logo
Winds Of Plague - Premiere New Video

US deathcore/metalcore act Winds Of Plague has debuted a new video for the song "Refined In The Fire" at bloody-disgusting.com. Alternatively, you can watch it below. The song is off of the band's latest output Against The World, which came out last April via Century Media Records.

The video features a bunch of gore and zombies. Vocalist Johnny Plague comments: "Being a big fan of both horror films and Halloween we wanted to do a video to tie into both. We created a video set in a post apocalyptic era... Not too long into the video you realize the cause of the end of society as we know it, zombies! I play the role of zombie slaying bad mother fucker roaming the dessert looking for salvation. Instead I find a shack infested with all sorts of evil. To capture this horror based music video I recruited my people at Knotts Scary farm."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Winds Of Plague
Posted: 23.10.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 32 users
23.10.2011 - 12:35
Never been a fan of the band, or the genre for that matter...but this is pretty boring. These guys just always seem like they're trying too hard to me.
23.10.2011 - 19:40
DrChainsaw

Agreed. These guys fall into something I like to call "tough guy metal." They use no talent guitar riffs and inane lyrics with cursing to try and sound scary or "tough." It's one of the things that drives me crazy about new, terrible bands coming out. For decades bands have been producing some of the most brutal, scariest, rawest music in the world without having to drop Fuck every other word. If you have to use fuck to be metal, I don't want to be metal. I don't have anything against fuck, but I have something against, but I do when it's contrived.
"Slaughter of the soul. Suicidal final art. Children, born of sin, tear your souls apart." is 100x more metal and original than dropping a cliche with "fuck" such as "Evil Fucking Fears Me." Lame.
23.10.2011 - 22:32
brapp32

Sounds ok. I like the video more than the song.

Hits total: 2738 | This month: 4