Metal Storm logo
Dark The Suns - Decide To Take A Break

Finnish gothic metallers Dark The Suns have decided to take a break from the band's activities. However, it is not clear how long they plan the hiatus to last.

The band released this statement about it: "After three albums, four singles and almost 100 shows in Finland we have decided to take a break. We thank all our fans all around the world!"

Mikko Ojala, vocalist/guitarist stated: "At this time we have not enough time for the band. That's why we decided to take a break. I want to thank all our fans, stay metal!"

Source: darkthesuns.com
Band profile: Dark The Suns
Posted: 18.06.2012 by Armin

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 82 users
18.06.2012 - 12:53
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Damn... I was looking forward to their new output )=
----
loves 小巫
18.06.2012 - 21:44
Lit.
Account deleted
Who?
18.06.2012 - 21:48
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 18.06.2012 at 21:44

Who?

Wasn't going to post, but...

This.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
18.06.2012 - 22:38
Slayer666

And here I thought I knew most of today's active goth metal bands...
19.06.2012 - 00:25
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I've only listened to their 2009 release but I quite enjoyed it. Not sure the reasons for the band members not having time (whether it be trivial things like work schedules and wanting to spend time with family or more artistic reasons like not having the same enthusiasm for creating music as before) but I don't see this as any kind of great loss to the metal community. :/
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
20.06.2012 - 15:35
BudDa

In Darkness Comes Beauty! Damn, that was one repetitive album, which I though love to no end. The rest of their stuff after that just didn't interest me. If they can go on hiatus and come back in a different way, then by all means..I support them
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.

Hits total: 3859 | This month: 3