Metal Storm logo
Deeds Of Flesh - Announce New Bassist

Ivan Munguia (also of Odious Mortem, Brain Drill, Insanity, Arkaik) will be taking over bass duties for US brutal death metal band Deeds Of Flesh. He replaces Erlend Caspersen who had been the band's bassist for the last 5 years.

The band posted the following: "We are pleased to announce that Ivan Munguia will be taking over bass duties for Deeds Of Flesh. Ivan's abilities on bass are regarded as one of the elite in the scene today and we are stoked to his addition to the band. Many thanks go out to Erlend Caspersen for his incredible work on Of What's to Come."

Deeds Of Flesh is busy working on new material, with Portals To Canaan set to be released in 2013 under Unique Leader Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Deeds Of Flesh
Posted: 26.09.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 13 users
26.09.2012 - 16:39
Malphas
Did i miss something!? when and why did Erlend leave the band? he did mention a few weeks ago that he'd eventually have to leave 1 of his bands cuz he had too much work to to but he said that if he was to leave 1 of the bands it would be Blood Red Throne because it was the "least interesting project he was currently involved in", and he seemed excited about going to the studio and recording Portals To Canaan...a few weeks (or maybe couple of months i don't really remember) back that is. However, with all the respect to Ivan (i'm not saying he's not good...in fact he's really good), Erlend is among the world's best bassist's, a shame to see him leave this band
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
02.10.2012 - 00:58
Symmachus
I like that 5-string bass there.

Hits total: 3483 | This month: 4