Metal Storm logo
Susperia - Working On A New Album

It's been quite a while since we last heard from the Norwegian genre-mixing group Susperia. What have they been up to? Well, the band is currently working on a new album - it will be the band's sixth in total, and follow-up to Attitude which was released in 2009. The band reckons the album will be released sometime this year.

The band posted a brief statement on the matter: "We're not the fastest guys on this planet, but we are working on the new album and have tons of new good songs. We promise you a new release in 2013. Happy new year to all you!"

Susperia spent the later part of last year on the tour circuit, headlining the Hard Anger Metal Festival and the Frozenpulsar Tour.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Susperia
Posted: 02.01.2013 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
03.01.2013 - 01:10
Methuselah

I haven't really paid any attention to these guys since Unlimited came out. Before then I thought they were promising but after it only seems like they get softer with every album. I'm expecting a hard rock album outta them this go around with their current trend.
06.01.2013 - 02:17
-Morbid-

Same here, I got Cut From Stone but never really got into it. Didn't even bother with Attitude. =/

Hits total: 3401 | This month: 4