Metal Storm logo
Madder Mortem - New Album Announced

From the depths of the Deadlands comes a surprise attack by Norwegian metallers Madder Mortem. The fact that a new album is in the works will come as welcome news for those who've been waiting eagerly for new music from them since 2009's Eight Ways. The new album has apparently already been recorded, according to the following blog post that recently popped up on the band's official website.

It reads: "A sign of life! We've received a lot of worried messages lately, asking if we're still active? Just a quick message to let you all know we're still very much alive. More than that. Our next album is all recorded and done with, except for mixing and mastering and we're also rehearsing with a new guitarist. So things are shaping up for the fall of 2014 and for the future."

There is no mention of the new album on the website of the band's long-standing record label, Peaceville Records, so for now one can only hope that the reference to fall of 2014 is a hint at a likely release window.

Source: maddermortem.com
Band profile: Madder Mortem
Posted: 27.06.2014 by Metalodious

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 49 users
27.06.2014 - 13:25
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
Now time for Virgin Black...
27.06.2014 - 14:09
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Really looking forward to this - Eight Ways was brilliant.
27.06.2014 - 15:49
Ag Fox
Angel No More
elite
Wow, great news!
----
loves 小巫
27.06.2014 - 18:44
annodomini
I am so pissed of them not contributing in this age of communication. I left maybe 10 messages for them in last 3 years and only now they gave some real news.

Nevertheless Madder Mortem is my favorite band ever and I know that this will be another masterpiece. Can't wait.
----
the riddle wants to be...
28.06.2014 - 01:00
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I want to shake my ass in happiness running around my room. hoooray ! One hell of a good news
----
The Fangirl.

Hits total: 2375 | This month: 11