Metal Storm logo
Helevorn - New Album Detailed

Compassion Forlorn, is the new title from Helevorn's upcoming third studio album and will be out in stores on 22nd of September, 2014 through Solitude Productions/BadMoodMan. The album was recorded and mixed at Psychosomatic Studios in Mallorca (Spain) by Miguel Ángel Riutort and mastered once again by Jens Bogren (Opeth, Paradise Lost, Arch Enemy, Kreator...) at Fascination Street Studios in Sweden.

Eight tracks full of sentiment, digging into the path started with the previous album, with a remarkable, intensive and heavy sound. The feeling exposed/captured in these new songs transforms Compassion Forlorn into a stage of human decay, very well captured in the album artwork made by Andreu Beltran. The album features great artist collaborations like in the song "Els Dies Tranquils" that counts with the Irish female singer/songwriter Lisa Cuthbert and the guitar player Pedro Zubiri (ex-Golgotha and Blind Panic). A male choir appears in several songs.

Compassion Forlorn tracklist:

01. The Inner Crumble
02. Burden Me
03. Looters
04. Unified
05. Delusive Eyes
06. I Am To Blame
07. Reason Dies Last
08. Els Dies Tranquils

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Helevorn
Posted: 11.08.2014 by Sandro_Helevorn

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 20 users
12.08.2014 - 15:16
Alondate
Interesting artwork. I will definitely check it out. Forthcoming pleasures was a blast
13.08.2014 - 10:28
Abattoir
Staff
I'll definitely pay attention to this release.
17.08.2014 - 18:28
Perihellion
Great news! Can't wait!
27.09.2014 - 15:37
Perihellion
Amazing new stuff! The Doom/Death Metal album of the year, definitely!

Hits total: 1830 | This month: 5