Metal Storm logo
Ghost Brigade - Share New Album Cover, Teaser And More

Just a few weeks after the recent update on their upcoming album IV - One With The Storm, Finnish metallers Ghost Brigade have now released a two-minute teaser on YouTube. The teaser, made by Anssi Korhonen, features snippets of what we can expect from the album. Not only that but they also showed us the cover artwork that will grace the album as well as the tracklist.

How does it sound to you?

Tracklist:

01. Wretched Blues
02. Departures
03. Aurora
04. Disembodied Voices
05. Electra Complex
06. Stones And Pillars
07. Anchored
08. The Knife
09. Long Way To The Graves
10. Elämä on tulta

As the album's set for release on November 7th (and November 11th in North America), you can pre-order it here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ghost Brigade
Posted: 03.09.2014 by Monolithic

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 157 users
03.09.2014 - 19:01
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Sounds like typical Ghost Brigade. I expect good stuff from them on this record
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
03.09.2014 - 19:31
Wukk

I can see this being a good one.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
03.09.2014 - 20:28
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Can't waitttttttttttttttttttttt
04.09.2014 - 00:07
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by BloodTears on 03.09.2014 at 19:01

Sounds like typical Ghost Brigade.

Indeed. That is my only knock on them...every single one of their albums is exactly the same. But I do like them all, and if "it ain't broke don't fix it."
----
rekt
05.09.2014 - 02:05
sordid

Very excited about this one.it seems GB usual sound,which it's fine,by me.sure there will be some great tunes in it!
05.09.2014 - 04:07
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Season of Mist uploaded their last album on Youtube around the time this was announced, which made me re-listen to it and I found I ended up liking it a lot more than I remember. Although it felt like such a long time in between listens I honestly couldn't remember what I thought of it initially.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.09.2014 - 17:34
Monolithic
♠♠♠
They sounded a lot closer to "Isolation Songs" than "Until Fear No Longer Defines Us" at least based on what I heard on this teaser. I was kinda frustrated with the mixing on the last album, though. IS had a better sound, overall.

Hits total: 3258 | This month: 12