Metal Storm logo
In This Moment - New Single Streaming Online

In This Moment have a new single out called "Sick Like Me". It is already available on iTunes and also for streaming online. This new track is the first taste of their new record Black Widow which will be out on November 18th through Atlantic Records. Black Widow follows their last album Blood. Do you like the song?

Single Cover

Tour dates with Starset, Twelve Foot Ninja, and 3 Pill Morning:

10/26 - Reno, NV - Knitting Factory
10/28 - Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory
10/30 - Seattle, WA - Moore Theatre
10/31 - Garden City, ID - Revolution Concert House
11/01 - Salt Lake City, UT - In The Venue
11/02 - Denver, CO - The Fillmore
11/04 - Omaha, NE - Sokol Auditorium
11/07 - Springfield, MO - Gillioz Theatre
11/08 - Peoria, IL - Limelight
11/09 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
11/12 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave
11/15 - Columbus, OH - The LC Pavilion
11/17 - Silver Spring, MD - The Fillmore
11/21 - Pittsburgh, PA - Stage AE
11/22 - Stroudsburg, PA - Sherman Theatre
11/23 - Lancaster, PA - Freedom Hall:
11/25 - Cincinnati, OH - Bogart's
11/26 - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore
11/28 - St. Paul, MI - Myth Live
11/29 - Clive, IA - 7 Flags Event Center
12/02 - Houston, TX - House of Blues
12/08 - Dallas, TX - House of Blues
12/09 - Tulsa, OK - Brady Theater
12/13 - Las Vegas, NV - House of Blues
12/14 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In This Moment
Posted: 10.09.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 68 users
10.09.2014 - 12:36
Permafrost
Awesome
10.09.2014 - 16:56
ScottyM
I truly hope this band re-evaluates their direction and self-image. I was a big fan of theirs through thick and thin until the band, Maria especially decided they wanted to play the role of "please victimize my objectified sex-object body." I don't even care to act like the rest of the metal world and scream "go back to your old stuff", because they went through no less than 3 musical transitions since their debut, and up until the third, I was fine with it! I can tolerate change, I cannot listen to moaning, groaning "poor me, please don't stop making my life miserable". I get the impression they're trying to connect with people through sex, objectifying women through rape, and harassment. Maybe people get their kicks to that sort of garbage, but I can't tolerate it.

Judging by the cover... Well at least it's a lethal over-exaggerated spider and not a mushroom stamp... A small step in the right direction?
10.09.2014 - 19:36
Rupert
I wish the vocals were much lower in the mix.
10.09.2014 - 21:47
the_scarecrow
I like the song, I'm just hoping the new album will not simply be Blood - part 2.
What I love about In This Moment, as like Theatre of Tragedy, is that no two of their albums sound the same; there are always new elements introduced.
Now that Chris Howorth has said the band has found its style with Blood, I hope that doesn't mean they will stop changing it up, and just stick with the industrial influences found on Blood, from now on.

That said, I do love the new style, and I'm looking forward to the new album very much.

Hits total: 2039 | This month: 7