Metal Storm logo
Stéphan Forté - To Release New Album, New Songs Online

French guitar virtuoso Stéphan Forté recently announced his brand new solo album Enigma Opera Black to be released via Zeta Nemesis Records on October 28th, 2014. This is Forte's first studio album in three years and the first released on his brand new label Zeta Nemesis. Without the constraint of outside pressure and forces, the guitarist was able to swing for the fences in a way he hadn't in the past. Listen to the first two songs "Zeta Nemesis" featuring guitarist Marty Friedman and "Enigma Opera Black" featuring Andy James here.

Recorded at X Fade Studios in Nanterre, France, Enigma Opera Black was co-produced by Forte's Adagio bandmate and keyboard player Kevin Codfert who he has worked with for the past thirteen years. The duo spent a whole year writing, recording and mixing the new material, honing down the songs.

"I took my time," Forte said. "I really wanted to take my time and to be happy with every note, and even though I'm not happy with every note now, at least I'm close and created something that I enjoy listening to."

Tracklist:
01. Short Virtuosity Etude
02. Enigma Opera Black
03. Zeta Nemesis
04. Sector A: Undead
05. Pure
06. Entering Sigma Scorpii
07. Praying Lord Bhairava At The Foot Of Mount Kailash
08. Suspended Tears Into Space
09. Peace

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Stéphan Forté
Posted: 11.10.2014 by DEATH666

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 38 users
11.10.2014 - 18:06
Kamil
Account deleted
Wow, I have hope, that this isn't final production, because I can't hear nearly everything.

Hits total: 2130 | This month: 6