Metal Storm logo
Old Man Gloom - Streaming Entire 'The Ape Of God' Releases

You probably already know that Old Man Gloom have trolled us all by providing a fake album to the reviewers around the world which consequently leads to leaked versions of the album on the Internet. Right after that the band has stated that The Ape Of God is actually two new separate albums, with the same title but with different tracklists. That's an unconventional method of promotion right there!

For the time being, the game is over and both versions of the album are streaming online. You can check them out in full right now. One album is available at this location and the other one right there. Was it an enjoyable listen? Tell us what you think.

The Ape Of God worldwide release is set for today via Profound Lore Records.

Tracklisting for The Ape Of God as follows:

01. Eden's Gates
02. Promise
03. Shoulder Meat
04. Fist Of Fury
05. Simia Dei
06. The Lash
07. Never Enter
08. After You're Dead
-----------------------------
01. Burden
02. Predators
03. A Hideous Nightmare Lie Upon The World
04. Aarows To Our Hearts

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Old Man Gloom
Posted: 11.11.2014 by Pazdzioch

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 53 users
11.11.2014 - 23:43
Wukk

I hope these are both fakes.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
11.11.2014 - 23:54
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Wukk on 11.11.2014 at 23:43

I hope these are both fakes.

Reminds me of the Chuck Testa meme.

I seriously don't understand their logic.
12.11.2014 - 01:26
Hallford9000

Some ppl and me would smoke weed to old rock bands, retro rock and other psychedelic stuff. We did this in a small kitchen of a friend calling it after the doors song "Soul Kitchen". But there was always another companion who liked sludge metal and thus we renamed it sludge kitchen, making a sludge kitchen song list to smoke weed to. Well, it seems I've found the latest addition.

Hits total: 1741 | This month: 5