Metal Storm logo
Toxik - Share Two New Songs

Holiday season is upon us, and thrashers Toxik have given us all a present in the form of two new songs, which you can hear now below. It looks like thrash fans can start looking forward to the new Toxik album in 2015.

Here is what the band posted on their Facebook page: "There's big news coming for 2015 but as a token of our appreciation and also as a gesture of how much we appreciated all the support, friendship and love we've been lucky enough to receive... we are offering up two previously unreleased songs. 'Too Late' and 'Crooked Crosses' both feature Mike Sanders on vocals, Josh Christian on guitars, Jason Bittner on drums and William Bodily on bass... These tracks were mixed and mastered by Tom Morris of Morrisound."

Do you like the songs? Which one do you like the most? Are you ready to tell them to "shut up and give them your money"?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Toxik
Posted: 26.12.2014 by K✞ulu

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 60 users
26.12.2014 - 17:39
Joppe
Steelemeister
Good shit
----
My vision is augmented
26.12.2014 - 18:27
The Benighted
"Too Late" is solid, but "Crooked Crosses" completely destroys. So far so good, guys.
----
Learn to adapt to the change, or get washed away like tears in the rain.
26.12.2014 - 19:00
Maco
Pvt Funderground
The vocalist sounds damn weak.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
26.12.2014 - 23:57
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Exactly what the otolaryngologist ordered.

Fucking sweet.
----
Christless
30.12.2014 - 13:19
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
This is instantly better than 80% of modern (or any for that matter) thrash... Listen to the riffs, listen to the solos, for crying out loud, listen to the drumming and how it works with the guitars. I am practically in awe, but again, it's Toxik...

Looking forward to them releasing an album.

Many complain about the vocalist. I think he is just a little low in the mix, which is not good enough for our days.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
30.12.2014 - 22:56
Lit.
Account deleted
Yeesh, vocals did not age well.

Everything else sounds amazing, though. Very Toxik. Hopefully they'll grow on me, but I can already tell the album is gonna be sweet.
25.06.2015 - 22:23
Maco
Pvt Funderground
I'm still waiting the new album...
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
31.03.2017 - 06:24
Novas
The guitarist has always been a great technical riffer. And with Jason Bittner of Shadows Fall, being a great prog/tech drummer, just mixes well. But the vocals could be alot better. The production is superb being self-produced. Hopefully, this album will be released soon for some headbanging history. The hype struggle is real!

Hits total: 2201 | This month: 5