Metal Storm logo
Coal Chamber - Reveal New Album Details And Teaser

Coal Chamber's return after a long hiatus is happening this year. They are releasing a new album called Rivals. The reactivated Los Angeles metallers have confirmed a May 19th North America release date for their new album via Napalm Records and May 25th for Europe and the rest of the world. This is the band's first new album in over thirteen years. Check out the album cover, tracklist and a promo video for the record below with a taste of new music.

Frontman Dez Fafara on Rivals: "This record was over 13 years in the making and I promise this record won't disappoint and will be worth the wait! Rivals is solid through and through, there's maturity and growth in the music while still maintaining the true Coal Chamber sound and delivering track after track of killer tunes! We had a great time working together on this record and I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do!"

Tracklist:
01. I.O.U. Nothing
02. Bad Blood Between Us
03. Light In The Shadows
04. Suffer In Silence
05. The Bridges You Burn
06. Orion
07. Another Nail In The Coffin
08. Rivals
09. Wait
10. Dumpster Dive
11. Over My Head
12. Fade Away (Karma Never Forgets)
13. Empty Handed
14. Worst Enemy

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Coal Chamber
Posted: 21.02.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 75 users
21.02.2015 - 13:02
FYA
Destroyer
Umm...someone is still listening to them? O.o
21.02.2015 - 18:56
Rapid Fire

Indeed...
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
21.02.2015 - 20:16
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
The idea behind artwork was lame but music was strong. Let the record drop in may.

Hits total: 1891 | This month: 6