12. What Sober Couldn't Say
13. I Like It Heavy
14. Jump The Gun [bonus]
15. Unapologetic [bonus]

Staff review by
Ivor
Rating:
N/A
Hard rock is a genre that's a bit on the stale side, to put it mildly, for keeping up with it. I get bored faster than I actually like to admit. I mean, I'm game for some rocking out but there's too little traction for even a casual listen most of the time. However, there's this. I may sound like a broken record on repeat here but if you've missed me saying it before, I'm totally in for female vocals with character; and Halestorm is exactly that, more so when going flat out.

Read more ››
published 04.06.2015 | Comments (8)

Found in 5 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 205 users
03.04.2015 - 22:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just tried this , what I see is, why I pay attention is more I see Lzzy Hale as woman to look at how she looks, not as band what I want listen, week, boring album wit some catch songs ... typical best of band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.07.2016 - 21:14
Rating: 4
musicalkaratekid

Interesting new direction here, but it's completely boring and dull in terms of execution and general all-round performance. Even Lzzy sounds bored most of the time, and the band play rhythm section in a very auto-pilot way, as if the 50 minute runtime here was rushed just to get the album out as quick as possible. There's a few decent tracks here ("I am the Fire", "Dear Daughter", "Mayhem") but not even they can lift the album out of sheer mediocrity. The previous two albums blow this out of the water if I'm honest.

Hits total: 4411 | This month: 10