Metal Storm logo
Halestorm - New Album Streaming In Full

The third full-length album by hard rockers Halestorm, called Into The Wild Life, follows the band's breakthrough album, The Strange Case Of... which earned the band a 2013 Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance. Currently streaming online, you can listen to the entire new record here. Enjoy it while you can!

Lzzy Hale said: "In true Halestorm fashion...let's go big or go home! Enjoy our full album here. My insider advice, listen to the record front to back, cuz in a day and age where everyone is freaking out about the state of the music business, we said fuck it, and made an 'album'. It's a snapshot of where we are at in our lives and emotions; all basic tracks done LIVE, just the four of us performing in a circle in a beautiful church in Nashville. We erred on the side of performance and making moments, rather than perfection, bridging the gap between what you've heard on previous records and what you see at a live Halestorm show. We are unapologetically stoked to share this with you! Enjoy!"

Guitarist Joe Hottinger added: "Please enjoy the new Halestorm album. It's called Into The Wild Life. We put our everything into this. I hope you like it as much as I do."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Halestorm
Posted: 04.04.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 37 users
04.04.2015 - 14:53
Mehdi Taba
Mehdi Taba
YESSSS
05.04.2015 - 04:18
M C Vice