Metal Storm logo
Abigail Williams - Announce New Album

American extreme metallers Abigail Williams are proud to announce the release of The Accuser, the band's come-back album since 2012's Becoming. The Accuser, featuring a guest appearance by Neill "Lord Imperial" Jameson ( Krieg, ex- Twilight) and artwork by Portland-based illustrator/tattoo artist Stevie Floyd ( Dark Castle, Taurus), is due out October 30th through Candlelight Records.

About the album, frontman Ken Sorceron comments: "It took three years to make this because I'm an indecisive bastard and I didn't want to make the same record again. It felt unnatural to try and reproduce what I did on [2012's] Becoming, which, up to that point, I felt was our strongest album. So once again we are covering new ground with this release. The songs are the most personal to date with the themes mostly being about living shitty, addictions, sex, loss and failure all through the eyes of a nihilistic occultist shithead."

The Accuser tracklisting:

01. Path Of Broken Glass
02. The Cold Lines
03. Of The Outer Darkness
04. Will, Wish And Desire
05. Godhead
06. Forever Kingdom Of Dirt
07. Lost Communion
08. Nuummite

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Abigail Williams
Posted: 25.08.2015 by J. N.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 36 users
25.08.2015 - 22:39
Necrotion7

I love these guys...I thought they were done so this is great news
25.08.2015 - 23:16
musclassia

AW were arguably THE gateway band for me as far as getting into black metal is concerned. I understand some of the criticisms people have made of them in the past but on the rare occasions I listen to their stuff, particularly the 2 later albums, I still enjoy it a lot. Hopefully this will be another satisfying record
26.08.2015 - 01:30
roeder

Becoming was an amazing album. Wish they would stick with the same sound, but I fear they will change styles again.
26.08.2015 - 03:35
Joe Zombie

Cool news.
27.08.2015 - 03:42
KelloKell1318

I don't dislike nor really like them, I do admire how they seem to change and recreate themselves with each album. So I will give this one a try and see what path they follow now.
----
Don't Break The Oath!!!

Hits total: 1585 | This month: 5