Metal Storm logo
Allegaeon - Confirm New Vocalist, To Record New Album

Tech death metallers Allegaeon have officially announced their new frontman. The Americans just completed over a month's worth of touring with label-mates Act Of Defiance, which featured Riley McShane on the microphone for his first full tour with the band. Upon returning home, Allegaeon is prepared to announce McShane as their new permanent vocalist. Ezra Haynes, their vocalist of seven years, quit the band this year. Riley has become a permanent member just in time for the band to begin work on their new album. Allegaeon is set to record a new album this winter to follow Elements Of The Infinite.

Guitarist Greg Burgess comments: "We are extremely excited to officially announce Riley McShane as the permanent vocalist of Allegaeon. For those who have come to see us on the last two tours, I'm sure this will come as no surprise; his past work with Son Of Aurelius, Inanimate Existence, and Continuum speaks loudly as to who the man is as a musician and what kind of weapons he brings to the band. As a long time friend, and being a huge fan of his vocal abilities, this is very exciting for us. New blood is always a great catalyst for creativity, and to bring in a musician of his caliber has been nothing short of awesome. Not only has he been a perfect fit for the group personality-wise, but has also provided us with an array of new vocal techniques to use at our disposal. So, Riley, welcome! All Hail Science!"

Updates on new material from Allegaeon will be available later this winter.

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Allegaeon
Posted: 15.12.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 84 users
15.12.2015 - 14:12
FYA
Destroyer
Wait, what?:O
15.12.2015 - 21:14
Alondate

What about Ezra?
15.12.2015 - 23:30
qlacs
"The Quaker"
DDoes this mean he's out of Son of Aurelius?
----
16.12.2015 - 11:16
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Alondate on 15.12.2015 at 21:14

What about Ezra?

Apparently he left in October, here.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
16.12.2015 - 11:17
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by qlacs on 15.12.2015 at 23:30

DDoes this mean he's out of Son of Aurelius?

They didn't mention anything about Son of Aurelius. He didn't say he left the band either. So, maybe they will say something about it.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
18.12.2015 - 03:48
Hell yeah!.

Hits total: 1816 | This month: 6