Metal Storm logo
Ghost Bath - Release Video, Sign To Nuclear Blast

American post-black metal band Ghost Bath have signed with major label Nuclear Blast and are planning to reissue their latest album Moonlover, as a physical release in North America and will follow in both CD and vinyl formats on June 10th, 2016. Furthermore, the group has also released a new video for the song "Golden Number" and you can watch it below.

"The music video for 'Golden Number' was birthed from a short story written by myself," continues Nameless. "It is an introduction into the band as a whole, revealing the definition of Ghost Bath; the act of committing suicide by drowning. Symbolism can be found throughout the video ritual, mainly, the symbolic and literal death of oneself as an ultimate solution to the unrelenting anxieties and stressors of waking life."

This seems like a big step for Ghost Bath. What are your thoughts on the video, them not being faceless anymore and the signing?

[Also thanks to no one for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ghost Bath
Posted: 19.02.2016 by RaduP

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 76 users
19.02.2016 - 21:04
no one
Account deleted
I finally submit some news and before it's even looked at by staff someone else does it, oh well.

I'm glad they used there best song they have ever done for the video clip, it's a little boring though.
19.02.2016 - 21:06
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Guest on 19.02.2016 at 21:04

I finally submit some news and before it's even looked at by staff someone else does it, oh well.

I'm glad they used there best song they have ever done for the video clip, it's a little boring though.

He was simply faster than you. It happens sometimes

On topic, I love this song!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
19.02.2016 - 22:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 19.02.2016 at 21:06

On topic, I love this song!

This dude really needs learn how to sing, even I can do better in showe, music is awesome, but vocalist sucks
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.02.2016 - 22:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 19.02.2016 at 21:04

I'm

It happens to me all the time ... you are able see if news are opending, click submit news and there is news if there are no pending news bobby lost his bone(pending) in red then there are no
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.02.2016 - 05:35
Alondate

It is really nice to see NB signing a band that does not a melodic shitcore screamo. Aside from that, this bands sounds really good I should check them out as soon as possible
21.02.2016 - 05:09
Sang Dalang Abu

Watched. Actually the video not good.
21.02.2016 - 05:10
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by Alondate on 20.02.2016 at 05:35

It is really nice to see NB signing a band that does not a melodic shitcore screamo.

NB
21.02.2016 - 05:38
no one
Account deleted
Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 21.02.2016 at 05:10

Written by Alondate on 20.02.2016 at 05:35

It is really nice to see NB signing a band that does not a melodic shitcore screamo.

NB

nuclear blast

Hits total: 1737 | This month: 10