Metal Storm logo
Noumena - Albums Reissued With Bonus Tracks, New Album Update

Noumena is about to re-release their second and third albums, Absence and Anatomy Of Life on April 29th, 2016. The albums will be released in a double CD digipak with five bonus tracks previously available only on digital format. The digipak is reissued by Haunted Zoo Productions. Currently, Noumena is working on new songs and getting ready for studio sessions. The band's next album will be released by the end of 2016.

Absence (released in 2005) was widely acknowledged, and it was followed by band's third album Anatomy Of Life on the following year. These Spinefarm-era albums defined Noumena's sound and style and enriched the melodic death metal genre.

Comments Hannu Savolainen, the head of Haunted Zoo Productions and bassist of Noumena: "We decided to celebrate the 10th anniversaries of both the albums with this special release. Both the albums have been out of stock for several years, so this also is a favor to our fans. Five bonus tracks from original studio sessions are included on the digipak, and those songs have earlier been available only on Triumph And Loss digital EP."

Source: noumena.info
Band profile: Noumena
Posted: 10.04.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 44 users
10.04.2016 - 19:49
Gothmog_Motsham

Man I hope they don't change anything in Absence because it's a fucking masterpiece. Looking forward to this for sure tho!
10.04.2016 - 21:03
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 10.04.2016 at 19:49

Man I hope they don't change anything in Absence because it's a fucking masterpiece. Looking forward to this for sure tho!

Sure as hell was a brilliant release, and the only one they've put out worth listening to imo. Really surprises me that never managed to maintain that calibre of musicianship even remotely
10.04.2016 - 21:56
Gothmog_Motsham

Written by LeKiwi on 10.04.2016 at 21:03

Sure as hell was a brilliant release, and the only one they've put out worth listening to imo. Really surprises me that never managed to maintain that calibre of musicianship even remotely

I'd like to think of Noumena as the M.Night Shamalan of melodic death metal. One brilliant release and the rest are fairly above average. Let's see where this is going.
11.04.2016 - 05:13
InsuRn

Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 10.04.2016 at 21:56

Written by LeKiwi on 10.04.2016 at 21:03

I'd like to think of Noumena as the M.Night Shamalan of melodic death metal. One brilliant release and the rest are fairly above average. Let's see where this is going.

Fair comparison.
I also think that the production on Absence gave the album a personality, the iconic sound (that clean guitar!) found on this album was nowhere to be found on the others Noumena albums and for me this is part of why the others are just average.
11.04.2016 - 23:31
Reaper_Redeemer

I may buy em, due to been so difficult to find Absence on a fair price...

Hits total: 1909 | This month: 9