Metal Storm logo
Bon Jovi

Original post

Posted by Anathemani@c, 26.03.2007 - 22:11
Bon Jovi are my favourite rock band right now and for more than two years now. I admire him and Ritchie Sambora(who is a great guitarist imo), because they are artists that tribute their roots, that have to be Animal, John Lennon and others in acoustic concerts that are released as bootlegs.. Anyway! My favourite alboum is Keep the faith. What do you have to say about them?
03.03.2020 - 17:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
BON JOVI Releases 'Limitless' Music Video

The official music video for the new BON JOVI song titled "Limitless" can be seen below. The track is taken from the band's upcoming album, "Bon Jovi 2020", which will be released on May 15. The effort will be made available as a CD, gold vinyl and as a digital download.

01. Beautiful Drug
02. Unbroken
03. Limitless
04. Luv Can
05. Brothers In Arms
06. Story Of Love
07. Lower The Flag
08. Let It Rain
09. Shine
10. Blood In The Water

My comment:
Better as his last few songs from last few albums, best what he has written from 80's but way about perfect .... his name goes before music
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.02.2021 - 12:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Watch BON JOVI's Music Video For 'Story Of Love'

In my whole life never hear anything so boring from him, even worst as his worst rock songs. Seems he died whit 80's (but can live whit money he earned)
----

apos;'
[image]
21.02.2021 - 12:40
JoHn Doe
^ I tried to listen to his last album but it is the worst of his career. And I like a few songs in his later day work but the new one was unlistenable for me.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
22.02.2021 - 10:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 21.02.2021 at 12:40

^ I tried to listen to his last album but it is the worst of his career. And I like a few songs in his later day work but the new one was unlistenable for me.

I have tried listen all afdter Keep the Faith , but it dont work, all is weird, and somehow, well that case Bruce Springsteen is better.
I still think his best work is fist album whit song Runaway.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.02.2021 - 10:27
JoHn Doe
Written by Bad English on 22.02.2021 at 10:06

Written by JoHn Doe on 21.02.2021 at 12:40

I have tried listen all afdter Keep the Faith , but it dont work, all is weird, and somehow, well that case Bruce Springsteen is better.
I still think his best work is fist album whit song Runaway.

yes, their debut is very good indeed, one of their best work IMO.

As for Keep the Faith, it is uneven but it's got a few good songs like the title song, Fear (possibly their heaviest song), Dry County, Save a Prayer and the bluesy A Little Bit of Soul.

I also like These Days a lot because of Ritchie's guitar work and I think it's got Jon's best vocal performance.

Their post 2000 albums are uneven, their best being Have a Nice Day (one weak song on it), but there are a few good songs here and there.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
08.06.2022 - 11:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Alec John Such Original Bon Jovi bassist dies aged 70
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61701017

RIP. Sad news I sorta (even now to me its a bit pop) I still like all from Bon Jovi 1984 to New Jersey, Keep The Faith album

Some Italians did work for a mob , some puck up guitars and get rich in the 80's. Sad band changed later. Sortha I will re listen those albums soon.
----

apos;'
[image]
08.06.2022 - 11:48
JoHn Doe
^ yeah, sad news indeed, apparently Alec John Such was a glue in the band for a while, he brought Sambora in the band, he was older than the other guys (also Tico is older than the others). Also their current bassist was a session musician even with Alec John Such in the band. Strange...
----
08.06.2022 - 12:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 08.06.2022 at 11:48

^ yeah, sad news indeed, apparently Alec John Such was a glue in the band for a while, he brought Sambora in the band, he was older than the other guys (also Tico is older than the others). Also their current bassist was a session musician even with Alec John Such in the band. Strange...

Mars from Motley Crew also is 10 years older as other dudes.
----

apos;'
[image]
24.07.2022 - 22:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Richie Sambora is working on new music couple of years now. Why he left BJ anyway?
----

apos;'
[image]
25.07.2022 - 11:20
JoHn Doe
Written by Bad English on 24.07.2022 at 22:21

Richie Sambora is working on new music couple of years now. Why he left BJ anyway?

He was tired of the endless touring plus some personal life problems.
His solo work is quite good, especially his debut album Stranger in this Town from 1991. Excellent blues-rock/hard rock. Also Richie can surely sing.
----