Metal Storm logo
Trees Of Eternity - New Song Online

Gothic doom mourners Trees Of Eternity have just shared online another song from their upcoming new album. Now you can hear "A Million Tears" below. The song will appear on the band's debut album, Hour Of The Nightingale, which still features the contributions and vocals of fallen singer Aleah, who passed away this year. Enjoy the music.

Another new song, "Broken Mirror", can still be streamed here. The release date is set for the 11th of November 2016.

The band wrote: "Here is the second single 'A Million Tears' out from the upcoming album Hour Of The Nightingale, and also a small lyric video to go with it in honour of our singer and Queen Aleah. Put on your headphones and dim down the lights. Play it loud as thunder, feel and breathe in her voice and the words. Share with your friends close and far. Less than a month to go for the album release. Thank you all for the wonderful support you have been showing."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trees Of Eternity
Posted: 21.10.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 44 users
21.10.2016 - 15:47
A real heartbreaker. sounds better than the demo version.

I've pre-ordered the album, can't wait to get my hands on it
21.10.2016 - 19:57
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I really like this. I think it will be a good release.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
22.10.2016 - 23:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 21.10.2016 at 19:57

I really like this. I think it will be a good release.

yes but their hit is sinking ships .. but this will be good I hope itw ill kick prog out of you and kick in doom as you liked as teenager
I said something band has mid 90's touvh in old songs news, don't recall anymore what was it
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2155 | This month: 7