Metal Storm logo
De Magia Veterum - Naked Swords Into The Wombs Of The Enemy

7.6 | 9 votes |
Release date: 2 February 2017
Style: Avantgarde black metal

Owners:

3 have it

01. Trumpeteering The Sulphur Lakes
02. And As Thou Didst Offer Thy Blood Upon It, So Also Will I Offer My Blood Upon An Altar On The Earth
03. Naked Swords Into The Womb Of The Enemy
04. Quench My Thirst With Night
05. Seven Nights In The Cave Of Treasures
06. Terebinths Of Mamre

Additional info
# Recorded during the fall 2016 at DBJ_II, Drachten, The Netherlands.

# Mixing, mastering, sounds and vocals by Mories.

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 63 users
31.12.2016 - 18:28
3rdWorld
China was a neat
One track streaming over here right now. Sounds a bit more raw than regular DMV.
24.02.2017 - 19:39
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Havent listened much to Mories, this sounds good. A bit exhausting though
25.02.2017 - 16:09
VIG
Account deleted
Aoty contender imo
13.03.2017 - 05:06
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Guest on 25.02.2017 at 16:09

Aoty contender imo

You would really say so? Some recent Mories material has been kind of misstep-ish, so you saying that definitely makes me consider checking this out more
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
13.03.2017 - 12:47
VIG
Account deleted
Written by Auntie Sahar on 13.03.2017 at 05:06

You would really say so? Some recent Mories material has been kind of misstep-ish, so you saying that definitely makes me consider checking this out more

I think so. This band and album is like Blut Aus Nord meets Anaal Nathrakh, so for me it's impossible not to love. I agree, the new GTT wasn't that great. COA's 2014 record was pretty cool, but I haven't heard the new one.
13.03.2017 - 12:56
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Guest on 13.03.2017 at 12:47

I think so. This band and album is like Blut Aus Nord meets Anaal Nathrakh, so for me it's impossible not to love. I agree, the new GTT wasn't that great. COA's 2014 record was pretty cool, but I haven't heard the new one.

"BAN + Anaal Nathrakh"

Damson that sounds juicy. Admittedly DMV is like the only Mories band I haven't gotten much into, other than The Divine Antithesis a while ago I think, so I kinda forget what this one really sounds like. As for his other main projects, yeah 2014 COA was solid, the next one was good but not as good, and I haven't yet heard the newest either. GTT has been faltering for sure with Abyss Of Longing Throats and the newest. Aderlating still reigns supreme IMO.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
13.03.2017 - 13:40
VIG
Account deleted
Written by Auntie Sahar on 13.03.2017 at 12:56

"BAN + Anaal Nathrakh"

Damson that sounds juicy. Admittedly DMV is like the only Mories band I haven't gotten much into, other than The Divine Antithesis a while ago I think, so I kinda forget what this one really sounds like. As for his other main projects, yeah 2014 COA was solid, the next one was good but not as good, and I haven't yet heard the newest either. GTT has been faltering for sure with Abyss Of Longing Throats and the newest. Aderlating still reigns supreme IMO.

I agree on all your points. The Divine Antithesis is amazing as well. And yes, this is very fucking juicy.

Hits total: 2389 | This month: 10