Metal Storm logo
Eluveitie - Reveal Complete New Line-up

Eluveitie have finally revealed their complete new line-up. With the help of a countdown on their homepage, they have presented little by little the new formation with posters, videos and interviews. The metallers now announced the last new band member! New line-up: Jonas Wolf (guitars), Matteo Sisti (whistles, bagpipes, mandola), Nicole Ansperger (fiddle), Alain Ackermann (drums), Chrigel Glanzmann (vocals, whistles, mandola, bagpipes, bodhran), Fabienne Erni (vocals, celtic harp, Mandola), Kay Brem (bass), Michalina Malisz (hurdy gurdy) and Rafael Salzmann (guitars).

This happens just right before the band's own festival, Eluveitie & Friends, will take place at Z7, Pratteln, Switzerland on the 6th/7th of January! At this festival, Eluveitie will perform with their new line-up for the first time!

The band states: "Above all we're super happy and thankful that we're complete again (even more than complete, actually) and given the chance to have such gifted musicians on board! What could be a better start into a new year? 2017 is our year! We cannot wait to enter the studios soon and finish Evocation II. And right afterwards we'll be back with full force to rock the summer festival stages. Cheers & sláinte."

New band pic

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Eluveitie
Posted: 06.01.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 161 users
06.01.2017 - 13:01
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
9 piece now? Interesting to hear what the addition of a harp does to their stuff.
EDIT: Who's the one 2nd from the left? He looks like they poached him of a catwalk.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
07.01.2017 - 01:25
WinterMadness

Written by M C Vice on 06.01.2017 at 13:01

Interesting to hear what the addition of a harp does to their stuff.

They'll probably continue to sound like a nu metal band with folk clichés shoe-horned in...plus a harp.

I kid though, I'm not a big fan but they put on a hell of a live show. I'd see 'em again.
07.01.2017 - 10:36
raintrance

The 'catwalk poach' would be Matteo. He's also in Italian band Krampus.

Hits total: 2651 | This month: 9