Metal Storm logo
Monstrosity - Touring Europe In Early 2023

U.S. death metal veterans Monstrosity announce the 'Monsters Of Death European Tour'. Scheduled in January 2023, the Floridian beast returns bringing along technical death metal band Origin and openers Reject The Sickness (Belgium) and Intrepid. With an all-encompassing setlist that spans Monstrosity's 30 plus year career plus a special Imperial Doom set. The trek begins January 6th in Geneva, Switzerland and sees them perform 20 shows ending in Poznan, Poland on January 29th.

The group's main man, Lee Harrison, had this to say about the current status: "We've been primarily focused on recording the new studio album. We wanted to take a break and do some live stuff to let everyone know we are still kicking. I've been working on the new record with guitarist Matt Barnes. Matt has been with the band since 2010 and he has become an important force in what we are doing now. He has really come into his own on this upcoming album and I think people will be blown away when they hear it. We have guitarist Justin Walker, who did the 2019 Europe tour and has been playing with us off and on since then. He’s young and is a team player, so it's nice having him on board. Our original bassist, Mark Van Erp is back in the lineup. People will remember Mark from the Imperial Doom album back when George Corpsegrinder was fronting the band. He's always been a killer bassist and things worked out where it made sense to bring him back in. On vocals, we have been working with Ed Webb, who people may remember from his previous tenure with the band Massacre. Ed has been with us about a year now and it will be good to get out on a full tour and really stretch out with full sets every night. As for the tour, we wanted to give everyone a preview of what we have coming up in the future. The new album is turning out great, but there's still a lot of work to be done so we didn't want to wait to get back on tour. It delays the album a little, but it also keeps us in the fan's minds while they're waiting instead of being quiet for too long."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Monstrosity
Event: Monstrosity & Origin: Monster Of Death Europe Tour 2023
Posted: 17.11.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 9 users
21.11.2022 - 09:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Matt Barnes joined in 2010, a new guitarist
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 709 | This month: 11