In a short press release, Norwegian melodic black metallers Cor Scorpii announced that the release of their new, yet untitled album is going to be delayed.

The following message was taken from the band's personal Facebook page: "Well, well, well! How has your summer been?! Sunburned and broke, or don't you remember?! Time for some update! We are as you all know writing on our second album this year, and we are as eager as you to get it out. But we are a bit delayed because of private reasons. We are very sorry for this, but hoping that you have the patience to wait a bit longer... there are some very nice tunes in the making, so stay tuned! Have a great weekend. Cheers!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cor Scorpii

Posted: 18.08.2012 by LeChron James

Comments

Valaskjalf - 18.08.2012 at 16:08
Sheesh totally forgot about these guys, good to hear they have something on the way. Their debut was fantastic, looking forward!
Carl Berg - 18.08.2012 at 20:11
I am really looking forward to this album... Valfar lives on in their music
Until the End - 18.08.2012 at 20:18
Out of the bands that came out of Valfars passing I think Cor Scorpii are the best of the bunch. That being said, Mistur are rather good, too. It'll be good to hear some new stuff.
Swietowit11 - 20.08.2012 at 01:59
Never heard the first one. I guess it's high time that I do so, since I've been getting heavily back into black metal after a brief hiatus/venturing into other types of metal. I like Vreid a lot, and am really interested to check these guys out.
Array - 20.08.2012 at 02:05
Written by Swietowit11 on 20.08.2012 at 01:59

Their Attergangar demo is a good release to start from.
!J.O.O.E.! - 20.08.2012 at 02:06
Agreed, check out the demo first. Seriously good. Even better than Windir's stuff (and way better than Vreid really).

News Cor Scorpii - Reveal New Album Title 9 12.08.2013 by Carl Berg