Epica has shared a new video online but this time it is something a little different, an acoustic version of the new song "Canvas Of Life" from The Quantum Enigma performed by guitarist Isaac Delahaye and singer Simone Simons. You can watch the stripped down performance below and also have a taste of another new song from the impending release.

So far, the band has released two singles off The Quantum Enigma, "The Essence Of Silence" and also "Unchain Utopia". Mark your calendars for May 2nd in Europe and May 6th in North America to grab your copy.

Source: epica.nl
Band profile: Epica

Posted: 19.04.2014 by Nifheim

Comments

Lord_Agony - 19.04.2014 at 20:51
Cant wait to get my hands on the album
Simone, please take my soul!!
AngelofDeth - 20.04.2014 at 04:02
That was surprisingly awesome.
Kais - 20.04.2014 at 17:02
They also made "Black Infinity" in this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1EEcCOGSDg
Shmyt - 20.04.2014 at 19:00
I am loving this album so far, now to find somewhere to preorder it from
BloodTears - 20.04.2014 at 19:32
Written by Shmyt on 20.04.2014 at 19:00

I am loving this album so far, now to find somewhere to preorder it from

Try their Official Webshop here.
Laneth - 20.04.2014 at 23:47
I spent a massive amount of my savings to pre-order this album in the best bundle possible but I was a little apprehensive because of the quality of the last album, but whatever, they're my favorite band. But now I can see I have no need to be worried at all because I know putting myself behind on rent last month will totally be worth it when this album comes out!

News Suidakra - Share First Song From New Album 5.5 30.04.2016 by beerweed
News SikTh - Share First New Song In Nine Years 5.5 03.11.2015 by qlacs
News Revocation - New Album Detailed, Share Song 5.5 24.05.2016 by Susan
News Narnia - Share New Song 5.5 04.06.2016 by The Shape 1973
News Goatwhore - Share New Song And Album Cover Art 5.5 29.05.2014 by Ocean Sage