Metal Storm logo
Ice Hockey

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 25.03.2010 - 16:20
Lets continue our discussion about this great sport
13.04.2010 - 10:57
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Because they have the best looking logo and i think also because Tomá? Vokoun used to catch there

anyway since NHL 2002 i always played with Nashville (except creating own team - Kansas City Raiders - in NHL 2004 )
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

13.04.2010 - 12:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 13.04.2010 at 10:57

Because they have the best looking logo and i think also because Tomá? Vokoun used to catch there

anyway since NHL 2002 i always played with Nashville (except creating own team - Kansas City Raiders - in NHL 2004 )

Does Nova Sport shows NHL there like olddays or nmow its only ESPN America how here?

For you its harder choose NHL team where is czcehs but lucky for you Jagr isnt in Rangers

For me LA Kins, Flyers, and Stars now Thrashers because Kūlda and Chelios
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.04.2010 - 13:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
AIK is beck this is article what you all shood read, because I can not say no to my self, so I post
Its like doc say you have aids but you live and there no lighta nd suddenly there new drugs and you're cure from AIDS

STOCKHOLM - A Game 10 of a best-of-ten series surely is the ultimate showdown, but a final round of a round-robin series can be just as nerve -racking and exciting, just as long as the stakes are high. And that's exactly what they were on the last day of the Swedish qualification series when Rögle and AIK Stockholm were after the one remaining spot in Elitserien next season.

AIK had a one-point lead over Rögle in the standings so AIK needed a regulation time win in its game against Växjö to guarantee its spot in the highest division. Rögle also needed a win - and an AIK loss.

It's been 25 years since AIK last won the Swedish championship, and the club's been through some serious turmoil in the last decade. It spent the late 1990s mostly looking over its shoulder, fighting off relegation, even if it made it to the semi-finals one year, in 1997.

In 2002, AIK finished third in the qualification series, and was relegated to HockeyAllsvenskan, and two years later, due to its increasing financial problems, the Swedish federation didn't grant it the necessary licence to play in the HockeyAllsvenskan and instead, sent the club down another rung on the ladder to the third tier of Swedish hockey.

AIK was back in Allsvenskan the year before, and has been making steady progress, having played in the qualification series in 2009 as well. Former NHLers Mattias Norström and Dick Tärnström have helped the club both financially and by playing on the team. Norström, a Stockholm native, played on the team in Division 1 during the NHL lockout, and Tärnström, a native of Sundsbyberg, a suburb next to Solna, the home of AIK, returned from the NHL to HockeAllsvenskan in 2008.

Two years ago, it seemed more likely that AIK would meet Djurgården in the HockeyAllsvenskan, and AIK management even - in an effort to get some cash flowing in - sold tickets to a Stockholm derby in 2008. At that point, Djurgården was dead last in the Elitserien standings, while AIK was second in HockeyAllsvenskan.

Last season, AIK finished third in the Kvalserien, the round-robin qualification series, as both Elitserien teams, Södertälje and Rögle, managed to hang on to their Elitserien spots.

This season, AIK finished second in the HockeyAllsvenskan standings, after the club had signed a letter of intent with the KHL, and after the Swedish federation had stopped their participation in that league. AIK was on its way to becoming a joke last winter.

As usual, when this season's Kvalserien kicked off, all eyes were on Leksand, a club that's played in the Kvalserien nine times since (and including) 2000, and was in its fifth consecutive attempt to get back to Elitserien.

But, anything can happen in one game, and two, and in a ten-game round robin. Södertälje won its first five games convincingly, and clinched its Elitserien berth with one game remaining while the other Elitserien qualifier, Rögle, on its way back to Elitserien, fumbled, and lost a game against Almtuna, falling two points behind AIK.

In AIK's home game against Rögle, a last-minute loss to the home team, a mob of angry fans stormed the Rögle bench after the game, and at least one of them got to the bench trying to take a swing at Rögle's coach. Rögle, by the way, fired their coaches two games into the Kvalserien, in an effort to kickstart the team that had won a game and lost a game at that point.

For the fan riot, AIK received a 10,200-euro fine, a setback for the club, even if its home games packed the legendary Hovet arena in the qualification series games. The team averaged 2,460 spectators a game in the regular season. The Kvalserien average was more than double that, 5,387.

AIK is a legendary club in Sweden, and one of three classic clubs in Stockholm, along with Djurgården and Hammarby, all three which also have elite teams in other sports. All three also have teams in the football's highest division, Hammarby is a force in team handball, and AIK in floorball.

But it's that tug of war between the clubs that creates tension, and excitement around the entire sport, whether it's football or hockey. A Stockholm derby makes the whole country buzz. In fact, Anders Gozzi, AIK director of sports operations, even said that he's cheering for Djurgården to win the Swedish title this season.

"It would be fantastic for hockey in Stockholm," he said.

Even a regular, usually sleepy, middle class suburban sports bar was all about AIK on Sunday afternoon when the game was on. All screens were turned on hockey, all other sports and leagues took a backseat to Kvalserien, and AIK. Hovet, naturally, was sold out. AIK needed a win, but to the disappointment of the fans, the game was scoreless after two periods, and every missed chance - and there were many - made the pub patrons eyes glaze over just a little bit more.

And then, with 5:38 remaining in the third period, Lucas Lawson sent the puck through Växjö Lakers goaltender Viktor Fast's five-hole to give AIK the lead. Daniel Bång sealed the deal with his empty netter with a minute and 22 seconds left in the game.

AIK is back.

Notebook:
HV71 and Djurgården, the two top-seeded teams, will play for the Swedish title, starting on Thursday, April 15. Djurgården beat Linköping 4-1 in its semi-final series. HV71 cleared the path to its third straight final by beating Skellefteå AIK four times in five games as well.

Djurgården's goaltender Gustaf Wesslau has been the story of the playoffs so far. The 25-year-old Stockholm country native leads the league in both save percentage (94.93) and goals against average, 1.46. He's one of many players that have come through the ranks in the AIK junior system.

Linköping's Jan Hlavac and Tony Mårtensson are tied for lead in the playoff scoring with twelve points. Hlavac has six goals, Mårtensson five, but both will also stay in those numbers. The leading scorer in a team still going for the title is HV71's Teemu Laine who's scored 3+6=9 points in ten games.

Timrå announced that it has signed coach Per-Erik Johnsson to a two-year deal. Johnsson won the Swedish title with Färjestad in 2006 before taking over Skellefteå AIK. He returned to Färjestad in 2008 and won another title in 2009.

----

15.04.2010 - 02:59
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
That time of year again !
So here are my playoff predictions :

EAST
Washington over Habs in 7 (what ? you think I'm giving the Habs to much credit ? They swept the season series against the Caps, go figure)

Flyers WILL upset New Jersey (the Devils have a hard time against Philly and have lost all games this season against them. Flyers in 6)

Buffalo over Boston in 7 (this is going to be a boring series but a tight one nonetheless. Both teams have the highest ranked goalies in the league and both teams have trouble scoring. I'll go as far as to say every game will be decided by one goal, maybe 2 on occasion.)

Ottawa for the upset against Pittsburgh (yeah, yeah, Pens are the cup contenders. If Ottawa come out strong and impose their game upon Pittsburgh, I think it's sealed. The Sens are really tight checking and a big physical presence this year. Not to mention they have the most blocked shots in the league. Offense wins games, defense wins championships. Ottawa in 7.)

WEST

San Jose over Colorado in 5 (here's hoping the Sharks don't choke once again in the post season. If they show up, this is going to be a blow out.)

Chicago over Nashville in 6 (I think this series is going to be a lot tighter than alot of people are making it out to be. Nashville might not have the explosive talent the Hawks have, but they are gritty.. and big.)

*** UPSET !!! LA over Vancouver in 7 (alot of people are going to think I have alot of gut going for this choice. Don't dismiss LA so quickly people)

Detroit for a series sweep against Pheonix (Detroit found their game again. I hate to say it, but they might just as well find themselves back in the cup finals.)
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
16.04.2010 - 00:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ok there was weird think i click on canal+Sweden and they shown canal+Finlan matherial SM Liiga 1/2 whit studio finaly I saw finsih hockey
HPK 3-2 KalPa in OT was good one, but still long time nos ee SM Liiga but this match wa senought say Elitserien has better leage, quality
Maybe they shood show TPS 4-3 YJP also OT

Swedisg final
Djurgarden 4-3 HV71(1-0 series)
I didnt saw firtts one but saw main events, HV71 proved they can play and its eb not easy but DiF doen good job they won and if they won enxt away match defenetly they will win searies
----

20.04.2010 - 18:12
Janne
Hugin
K7, do you follow division 1 WC?
----

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
20.04.2010 - 20:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Janne on 20.04.2010 at 18:12

K7, do you follow division 1 WC?

Yes I do not much because level is week there Elitserien and NHL play offs but I saw Austria how smashed Serbia it was I dunno such game , Serbs be relegated , I can see only Austrian games, but still I watched omnly 2 periods because Elitserien

suterday HV71 4-3 Djurgarden OT 1-1 series
Yesterday Djurgarden 1-2 HV71 1-2 series
DAMN DiF c mon
----

20.04.2010 - 21:42
Janne
Hugin
Err yeah but I was thinking about the other group in Slovenia. We already beat Korea (4-2), Poland (6-0), Croatia (8-0) never mind. now inter-barca!! forrrza nerazzurri !!!!
----

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
20.04.2010 - 21:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Janne on 20.04.2010 at 21:42

Err yeah but I was thinking about the other group in Slovenia. We already beat Korea (4-2), Poland (6-0), Croatia (8-0) never mind. now inter-barca!! forrrza nerazzurri !!!!

I can not see it , non TV shows it so onlu Austrian games
----

20.04.2010 - 22:40
Janne
Hugin
Written by Bad English on 20.04.2010 at 21:53

ah I see. aand estonia is back to divison 1. do you know who was the winner of divison 2 group A?
----

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
20.04.2010 - 23:56
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Bad English on 20.04.2010 at 21:53

Those are the important ones anyway
20.04.2010 - 23:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Janne
This was first tiem when Div III was 2 groops ususlay one, oen shood eb hold in Greece but remove dto Lux
DiV III Groop B Luxemburg
winner: Irland(9) --> Promoted to Div II
Greece 6 p, Lux 3 UAE 0

Div III Groop B Yerevan/Armenia
winner: Srmenia--Promoted Div II

Div II groop A Mexico
Winner Spain 15 P promoted to I
Australia 12, Belgie 9, Bulgaria 6, Mexico 3
Turky 0 relegated to Div III

Div II Groop B Estonia
Winner and promoted to Div I Estonia 15
Romania 12, Island 9, Newe Zelend 6, China 3
Relegated to Div III Isreal 0

Div I running
Top be soon
----

22.04.2010 - 00:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
HV71 2-3 Djurgarden OT 2-2 series
What a hard win for DiF , DiF show balls and this is good because its 2-2 in series if HV71 won this game they be champs, because get ebck for DiF eb hard, next game in Stockholm be hard I thiunk Djurgarden will win next match
----

23.04.2010 - 00:38
Janne
Hugin
Written by Bad English on 20.04.2010 at 23:58

Janne
This was first tiem when Div III was 2 groops ususlay one, oen shood eb hold in Greece but remove dto Lux
DiV III Groop B Luxemburg
winner: Irland(9) --> Promoted to Div II
Greece 6 p, Lux 3 UAE 0

Div III Groop B Yerevan/Armenia
winner: Srmenia--Promoted Div II

Div II groop A Mexico
Winner Spain 15 P promoted to I
Australia 12, Belgie 9, Bulgaria 6, Mexico 3
Turky 0 relegated to Div III

Div II Groop B Estonia
Winner and promoted to Div I Estonia 15
Romania 12, Island 9, Newe Zelend 6, China 3
Relegated to Div III Isreal 0

Div I running
Top be soon

oh thanks! tomorrow Hun-Slo for promotion to A. and Korea-Croatia for relegation.
----

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
23.04.2010 - 01:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
HV71 5-4 Djurgarden OT series 3-2
It shood eb final 7th game, what a triller, realy havnts een such game, da,mn DiF shood win enxt game and they will fifght hard damn damn they shood won this game ehhh it was awesome triller
----

23.04.2010 - 08:19
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Czech masters for 2009/2010 are Pardubice with Immortal "Dominator" in goal...4:0 in series against Vítkovice (Ostrava)
----

23.04.2010 - 19:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 23.04.2010 at 08:19

Czech masters for 2009/2010 are Pardubice with Immortal "Dominator" in goal...4:0 in series against Vítkovice (Ostrava)

You're series end now
why Pardubuce dont use name Tesla what mean Tesla ?
Swe series there be th game Djurgarden vs HV71 now 2-3 series
Swe U 18 won Rus U 18 3-1 heheheh now final whit Canada Latvia relegated to Div I U 18 whit Belorus and Norway and Germany promoted Austria U 18 to Div II
----

23.04.2010 - 20:19
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Tesla was the company assembling tvs and other electronics...i believe the company "evolved" into company named Moeller and now the very same company is named Eaton...and this is how Pardubice hockey club is called now - "HC Eaton Pardubice"
----

23.04.2010 - 20:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 23.04.2010 at 20:19

Tesla was the company assembling tvs and other electronics...i believe the company "evolved" into company named Moeller and now the very same company is named Eaton...and this is how Pardubice hockey club is called now - "HC Eaton Pardubice"

There many change sin team names after sytem fall seems Slavia and Sparta stays same

New Jersey Devils 1-4 Philadelphia Flyers in series
April 14 New Jersey Devils 1-2 Philadelphia Flyers
April 16 New Jersey Devils 5-3 Philadelphia Flyers

April 18 Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 OT New Jersey Devils
April 20 Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 New Jersey Devils

April 22 New Jersey Devils 0-3 Philadelphia Flyers

I was suprisedf, ok flayers hardly enter in Play Offs but devils Didnt show good game, Im happy for Flayers even oskars Bārtulis didnt play he isnt play off player(maybe there something wromng whit Latvian mentality) but somehow It was so easy fop Flayers
----

23.04.2010 - 22:55
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Because only Sparta and Slavia (and Baník Ostrava in football) are worth "trademarks"...other profi teams here are always sponsored by one company and named after it...
----

24.04.2010 - 09:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
What do you say about this goal

----

24.04.2010 - 11:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Exelent I remeber Metalhead3 in SB shout link where Cro team who plays in Austrian leage , one player scored such goal, but this was exelent, here level is highter and such technique, best goal in Europe maybe world 2009/10 season
----

24.04.2010 - 12:21
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Anyway best goal i have ever seen is Marek Malík's shoot out performance

----

24.04.2010 - 13:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Ellrohir
nop Linus Omark

Here in end they discuss Antonin Panenka after goal in last secends of video

You're vid is here to and alsi nive see Peter Forsberg
BTW 3th Robert Petrvicky last season scored simmilar and secend was ... player want forgot it

----

24.04.2010 - 14:40
Abattoir
Staff
Wow, some awesome goals and savings + one terrible blooper
24.04.2010 - 20:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
HV71 3-2 OT 4-2 series
HV SWEDISH CHAMPIONS I was wrong I told DiF will win 4-2 series
Tight series, maybe ebst final series I have seen, werry close, but DiF there was mistaces and lost goals, I dunno why maybe because players was tired or to young? but what a comebcke from Kristofer Ottosson in 3th its 2-2 and damn OT kaos near Wesslau goal and Teemu Laine scored lame goal and HV is champs

Elitserien start in 1976 before was Allsvenskan but here is all Elitserien regular season winners

Previous Elitserien regular season winners
1976 - Brynäs IF
1977 - Brynäs IF
1978 - Brynäs IF
1979 - Modo AIK
1980 - Leksands IF
1981 - Skellefteå AIK
1982 - Färjestads BK
1983 - Färjestads BK
1984 - AIK
1985 - Djurgårdens IF
1986 - Färjestads BK
1987 - Färjestads BK
1988 - Djurgårdens IF
1989 - Djurgårdens IF
1990 - Färjestads BK
1991 - Djurgårdens IF
1992 - Färjestads BK
1993 - Västerås IK
1994 - Leksands IF
1995 - Djurgårdens IF
1996 - Luleå HF
1997 - Leksands IF
1998 - Djurgårdens IF
1999 - Modo Hockey
2000 - Djurgårdens IF
2001 - Djurgårdens IF
2002 - Färjestads BK
2003 - Västra Frölunda HC
2004 - HV71
2005 - Frölunda HC
2006 - HV71
2007 - Färjestads BK
2008 - HV71
2009 - Färjestads BK
2010 - HV71

Here is all Swew Champions + Runners UP
Previous winners

Season Winners Runners-up
1922 IK Göta - Hammarby IF
1923 IK Göta - Djurgårdens IF
1924 IK Göta - Djurgårdens IF
1925 Södertälje - SK Västerås SK
1926 Djurgårdens IF Västerås SK
1927 IK Göta - Djurgårdens IF
1928 IK Göta - Södertälje SK
1929 IK Göta - Södertälje SK
1930 IK Göta - AIK
1931 Södertälje SK - Hammarby IF
1932 Hammarby IF - Södertälje SK
1933 Hammarby IF - IK Göta
1934 AIK - Hammarby IF
1935 AIK - Hammarby IF
1936 Hammarby IF - AIK
1937 Hammarby IF- Södertälje SK
1938 AIK - Hammarby IF
1939 No competition[1]
1940 IK Göta - AIK
1941 Södertälje SK - IK Göta
1942 Hammarby IF - Södertälje SK
1943 Hammarby IF - IK Göta
1944 Södertälje SK - Hammarby IF
1945 Hammarby IF -Södertälje SK
1946 AIK - Södertälje SK
1947 AIK - IK Göta
1948 IK Göta - UoIF Matteuspojkarna
1949 No competition[2]
1950 Djurgårdens IF - Mora IK
1951 Hammarby IF - Södertälje SK
1952 No competition[3]
1953 Södertälje SK - Hammarby IF
1954 Djurgårdens IF - Gävle Godtemplares IK
1955 Djurgårdens IF - Hammarby IF
1956 Södertälje SK - Djurgårdens IF
1957 Gävle Godtemplares IK - Djurgårdens IF
1958 Djurgårdens IF - Skellefteå AIK
1959 Djurgårdens IF - Leksands IF
1960 Djurgårdens IF - Södertälje SK
1961 Djurgårdens IF - Skellefteå AIK
1962 Djurgårdens IF - Västra Frölunda IF
1963 Djurgårdens IF - Skellefteå AIK
1964 Brynäs IF - Leksands IF
1965 Västra Frölunda IF - Brynäs IF
1966 Brynäs IF - Västra Frölunda IF
1967 Brynäs IF - Västra Frölunda IF
1968 Brynäs IF - AIK
1969 Leksands IF - Brynäs IF
1970 Brynäs IF - Västra Frölunda IF
1971 Brynäs IF - Leksands IF
1972 Brynäs IF - Leksands IF
1973 Leksands IF - Södertälje SK
1974 Leksands IF - Timrå IK
1975 Leksands IF - Brynäs IF
1976 Brynäs IF - Färjestads BK
1977 Brynäs IF - Färjestads BK
1978 Skellefteå AIK - AIK
1979 Modo AIK - Djurgårdens IF
1980 Brynäs IF - Västra Frölunda IF
1981 Färjestads BK - AIK
1982 AIK - IF Björklöven
1983 Djurgårdens IF - Färjestads BK
1984 AIK - Djurgårdens IF
1985 Södertälje SK - Djurgårdens IF
1986 Färjestads BK - Södertälje SK
1987 IF Björklöven - Färjestads BK
1988 Färjestads BK - IF Björklöven
1989 Djurgårdens IF - Leksands IF
1990 Djurgårdens IF - Färjestads BK
1991 Djurgårdens IF - Färjestads BK
1992 Malmö IF - Djurgårdens IF
1993 Brynäs IF - Luleå HF
1994 Malmö IF - Modo Hockey
1995 HV71 - Brynäs IF
1996 Luleå HF - Västra Frölunda HC
1997 Färjestads BK - Luleå HF
1998 Färjestads BK - Djurgårdens IF
1999 Brynäs IF - Modo Hockey
2000 Djurgårdens IF - Modo Hockey
2001 Djurgårdens IF - Färjestads BK
2002 Färjestads BK - Modo Hockey
2003 Västra Frölunda HC - Färjestads BK
2004 HV71 - Färjestads BK
2005 Frölunda HC - Färjestads BK
2006 Färjestads BK - Frölunda HC
2007 Modo Hockey - Linköpings HC
2008 HV71 - Linköpings HC
2009 Färjestads BK - HV71
2010 HV71 - Djurgårdens IF

Notes
1.^ No competition due to cold weather. Hammarby IF won the Allsvenskan.
2.^ Hammarby IF won the Allsvenskan.
3.^ No competition due to preparations for the 1952 Winter Olympics. Södertälje SK won the Allsvenskan

Title champions
Titles Club
16 Djurgårdens IF
12 Brynäs IF
9 IK Göta
8 Färjestads BK
Hammarby IF
7 AIK
Södertälje SK
4 Leksands IF
3 Frölunda HC
HV71
2 Malmö IF
Modo Hockey
1 IF Björklöven
Gävle Godtemplares IK
Luleå HF
Skellefteå AIK

IMPORTANT:
IK Göta Ishockey is a Swedish ice hockey team, in the early to mid 20th century very successful, today supporting only a youth team. Based in Bromma Stockholm's districkt

1947 UoIF Matteuspojkarna I dunno team if it ecxist even wikipedia dont knows it and i have no clue from what town it is

Gävle Godtemplares IK - Nowdays Swedish division 2(4 strongest leage)
From Gävle is Brynäs IF

Leksands IF nowdays in HockeyAllsvenskan , 2 years can win qualseries and retur
53 years in Elitserien was relegated in 2005/2006

IF Björklöven - HockeyAllsvenskan fighting to stay io leage relegated in 2000/01

Malmö Redhawks - HockeyAllsvenskan. Malmö has played 16 seasons in the top Swedish league Elitserien (1990-91 to 2004-05 and 2006-07).
----

25.04.2010 - 10:29
Janne
Hugin
Fuck fuck fuck fucking slovenia :( okay it was reality cuz they played home..
----

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
25.04.2010 - 12:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Janne - Slo is stronger

Pittsburgh Penguins 4-2 Ottawa Senators in series
April 14 Pittsburgh Penguins 4-5 Ottawa Senators Mellon Arena Recap
April 16 Pittsburgh Penguins 2-1 Ottawa Senators Mellon Arena Recap

April 18 Ottawa Senators 2-4 Pittsburgh Penguins Scotiabank Place Recap
April 20 Ottawa Senators 4-7 Pittsburgh Penguins Scotiabank Place Recap

April 22 Pittsburgh Penguins 3-4 3OT Ottawa Senators Mellon Arena Recap

April 24 Ottawa Senators 3-4 OT Pittsburgh Penguins Scotiabank Place Recap

Damn it wa sto easy I hope for miricle and see Daniel Alfredsson goes true and maybe win SC , but it was to fast ,l I disapiointed, even I know before Ottawa would loose, but Pens didnt look soo unbeatible either.

San Jose Sharks 4-2 Colorado Avalanche in series
April 14 San Jose Sharks 1-2 Colorado Avalanche
April 16 San Jose Sharks 6-5 OT Colorado Avalanche

April 18 Colorado Avalanche 1-0 OT San Jose Sharks
April 20 Colorado Avalanche 1-2 OT San Jose Sharks

April 22 San Jose Sharks 5-0 Colorado Avalanche

April 24 Colorado Avalanche 2-5 San Jose Sharks

Good series 3 OT but I know Sharks will win those Avalanche only in last games jump in play offs train , but played well they lost some OT if there be luck it might eb 7th game series, only in last 2 games results was 5-0 and 2-5 others was win whit + 1 goal
----

25.04.2010 - 12:08
Abattoir
Staff
Written by Janne on 25.04.2010 at 10:29

Slow slow slow down your horses man I think that it wouldn't be any big difference if we would play on your territory, because our young team showed very good quality on this tournament
25.04.2010 - 12:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Abattoir on 25.04.2010 at 12:08

Written by Janne on 25.04.2010 at 10:29

Slow slow slow down your horses man I think that it wouldn't be any big difference if we would play on your territory, because our young team showed very good quality

I agree even Hun was +1 point before hame, now Ukraina vs Austria fore gold and goimng up I hope Austria will be there
----