Metal Storm logo
Wintersun

Original post

Posted by Elfeder, 23.05.2006 - 17:00
I was shocked when I noticed that no one created a topic on Wintersun it is so strange because this band is one of the best I know...they have just released one album but this album is fucking masterpiece,
I like their songs "Death and the Healing" and "Beautiful Death" they are great songs and this band is Idol for me.
07.12.2009 - 08:36
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by [user id=20536] on 07.12.2009 at 04:38

Well, it seems 2010 is the year. The latest issue of Decibel magazine has a Nuclear Blast add that reads "New Albums in 2010" and Wintersun's logo is listed along with Arsis, Soilwork, Blind Guardian, and a lot of other good bands.

They also advertised it last year among the "new albums in 2009"
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.12.2009 - 09:35
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
But if they "believe", why shouldn't we? .)
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.12.2009 - 17:29
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
My motto is "expect nothing then you wont be disappointed". Thats something every Wintersun fan should follow otherwise they might just lose their minds. I havent really wondered about "Time" for ages because its pointless. I dont see this album out before 2011....and that is being optimistic and no silly ads in magazines or whatever bullshit will convince me otherwise unless we actually get word from Jari himself. Until then im just chillen...

I think its cooler to be surprised anyway...kinda forget about the album and then BAM!! jari drops the bomb...thats much more orgasmic than fucking around looking for info on the album.
08.12.2009 - 01:10
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by [user id=1909] on 07.12.2009 at 17:29

My motto is "expect nothing then you wont be disappointed". Thats something every Wintersun fan should follow otherwise they might just lose their minds. I havent really wondered about "Time" for ages because its pointless. I dont see this album out before 2011....and that is being optimistic and no silly ads in magazines or whatever bullshit will convince me otherwise unless we actually get word from Jari himself. Until then im just chillen...

I think its cooler to be surprised anyway...kinda forget about the album and then BAM!! jari drops the bomb...thats much more orgasmic than fucking around looking for info on the album.

ya, everyone, lets pretend this great band doesnt exist

problem solved
08.12.2009 - 01:28
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Written by JÄY on 08.12.2009 at 01:10

problem solved

oh im sorry, you must be very sensitive..... I never said to forget that they exist, you tit. If you want to be all sarcastic it usually works when you dont completely misunderstand what I tried to say. It makes you look dumb.

In plain english then: Which is strange since you are American and one would expect you to get things on the first go, but here we go...

Im saying people always get so fucking disappointed when the album isnt released after it was promised for however long only to be postponed. So all Im saying is that, for me personally, it works to just not think about the album all-the-fucking-time and that being surprised by its release would be much cooler for me. See...NOTHING about "lets pretend they dont exist". So stop whining...
08.12.2009 - 01:38
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by [user id=1909] on 08.12.2009 at 01:28

problem solved

oh im sorry, you must be very sensitive..... I never said to forget about them you tit. If you want to be all sarcastic it usually works when you dont completely misunderstand what I tried to say. It makes you look dumb.

In plain english then: Which is strange since you are American and one would expect you to get things on the first go, but here we go...

Im saying people always get so fucking disappointed when the album isnt released after it was promised for however long only to be postponed. So all Im saying is that, for me personally, it works to just not think about the album all-the-fucking-time and that being surprised by its release would be much cooler for me. See...NOTHING about "lets pretend they dont exist". So stop whining...

haha!
I knew exactlys what you meanted!
but i usededed my supersmarts to make you waste your times!
08.12.2009 - 10:09
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

oh im sorry, you must be very sensitive..... I never said to forget that they exist, you tit. If you want to be all sarcastic it usually works when you dont completely misunderstand what I tried to say. It makes you look dumb.

well...it didnt made him dumb in my eyes
----

08.12.2009 - 13:35
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Written by JÄY on 08.12.2009 at 01:38

problem solved

oh im sorry, you must be very sensitive..... I never said to forget about them you tit. If you want to be all sarcastic it usually works when you dont completely misunderstand what I tried to say. It makes you look dumb.

haha!

wow...your english really is deplorable
08.12.2009 - 14:12
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
With our great friend Bad English here, almost noone's English can be labeled "deplorable" among Metalstormers
----

08.12.2009 - 14:45
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Written by Ellrohir on 08.12.2009 at 14:12

With our great friend Bad English here, almost noone's English can be labeled "deplorable" among Metalstormers

haha yeah true, but hes got an excuse hes Swedish...this dude is American and he talks english like a 3yr old Ethiopian. I mean neither you nor me have English as our first language but when we talk it actually sounds right...mostly
08.12.2009 - 16:26
Angel Of Mercy
Written by [user id=1909] on 08.12.2009 at 14:45

haha yeah true, but hes got an excuse hes Swedish...this dude is American and he talks english like a 3yr old Ethiopian. I mean neither you nor me have English as our first language but when we talk it actually sounds right...mostly

Totally agreed but remember America is among the most 'idiotic' category.

anyway. Back on topic.
----
Your time will come.
08.12.2009 - 17:13
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by [user id=1909] on 08.12.2009 at 13:35

Written by JÄY on 08.12.2009 at 01:38

problem solved

haha!

wow...your english really is deplorable

so is your face
and your moms face
and your mom wears army boots
and so does your face
08.12.2009 - 17:18
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by Angel Of Mercy on 08.12.2009 at 16:26

anyway. Back on topic.

were your offspring, cocksmoker
08.12.2009 - 18:31
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Written by JÄY on 08.12.2009 at 17:18

anyway. Back on topic.

I rest my case...those 4 words in that arrangement make absolutely no sense.
08.12.2009 - 18:47
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by [user id=1909] on 08.12.2009 at 18:31

anyway. Back on topic.

I rest my case...those 4 words in that arrangement make absolutely no sense.

its been fun, guy....you win

whoo!! I love wintersun! when that album comin out??!!
08.12.2009 - 19:47
JÄY
Metal slave
Ya, but seriously does anyone else feel like this band is flipping everyone off??

I mean, Theyve created one great album..but thats it

Theyve canceled countless shows, update a whopping 2 times per year and basically leave me with the sense of being cut off from the band, which i hate!
08.12.2009 - 22:08
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Written by JÄY on 08.12.2009 at 19:47

Ya, but seriously does anyone else feel like this band is flipping everyone off??

Theyve canceled countless shows, update a whopping 2 times per year and basically leave me with the sense of being cut off from the band, which i hate!

I dont know whats going on....all the technical difficulties theyve encountered with the pc's breaking over and over again is bordering on the ridiculous. I have a feeling jari just doesnt know shit about computers and keeps doing things to it that it doesnt want to do lol i dunno....like I said, better to just focus your attention on other releases otherwise you might sit and wait for another couple of years.
08.12.2009 - 23:33
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by [user id=1909] on 08.12.2009 at 22:08

Written by JÄY on 08.12.2009 at 19:47

I dont know whats going on....all the technical difficulties theyve encountered with the pc's breaking over and over again is bordering on the ridiculous. I have a feeling jari just doesnt know shit about computers and keeps doing things to it that it doesnt want to do lol i dunno....like I said, better to just focus your attention on other releases otherwise you might sit and wait for another couple of years.

amen
09.12.2009 - 00:51
Angel Of Mercy

anyway. Back on topic.

Sorry if I caused offence. I wasn't saying that all American's were idiotic. I was just stating a totally different point.
----
Your time will come.
09.12.2009 - 19:37
VPeter

To nitpick, he's Latvian.
09.12.2009 - 22:22
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by VPeter on 09.12.2009 at 19:37

i wanted to point out this too...but then i decided not not spam the topic with uninteresting offtopic trivia
----

09.12.2009 - 22:28
VPeter
Written by Ellrohir on 09.12.2009 at 22:22

i wanted to point out this too...but then i decided not not spam the topic with uninteresting offtopic trivia

Dude, who cares this is the Wintersun topic no new news will be posted until the next ice age.
09.12.2009 - 23:12
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by VPeter on 09.12.2009 at 22:28

Written by Ellrohir on 09.12.2009 at 22:22

Dude, who cares this is the Wintersun topic no new news will be posted until the next ice age.

When I saw your name as last poster here I was expecting some harsh comment on this crappy band and maybe on its fans too, but I had my laugh anyway
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
10.12.2009 - 01:40
Valaskjalf
Account deleted

Hmm ok well it says his location is Sweden so I went by that....anyway being Latvian gives him even more of an excuse to speak shit english Anyway....back on topic (even though this thread hasnt been on topic in ages because we havent had any news on the band in ages!)
14.12.2009 - 06:55
wormdrink414
Elite
Following Wintersun must be a lot like what following bands before the internet was like. Jari has given fans absolutely nothing since February, and even that bit of information was to announce a tour cancellation. The album art (which I don't like) leak was an accident, so that doesn't count. The album is (pardon my pessimism) on track for a 2020 release date.
01.01.2010 - 04:09
FeskarN
Jari did a post in middle of december about update and stuff. He post the following message: "I haven´t been able to work properly in 3 months. My apartment is under renovations (which I didn´t have any say in), so I can´t live there.

It´s scheduled to end this month, but there could be delays. But let´s hope there won´t be and I can get back to working full-time."

Jari got a pretty tough experinence with this album but I will wait till the work is done. Keep up the work Jari!
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
01.01.2010 - 04:32
Fhuesc
Or Jari has really bad luck or he's a complete moron, his excuses always involve problems, if that's what u can call it, that a 3 year old could fix in a blink of a eye.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
01.01.2010 - 19:32
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
"Time" is so unique name for a song...
----

09.01.2010 - 04:10
VPeter
Someone should do the same as some guys did while waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to come out, make a site that details all what has happened in the world while the product is still "under construction". Really, Time is the Duke Nukem Forever of the metal biz.
11.01.2010 - 02:07
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
Well, I think it's kind of silly to get impatient about this album right now. It's only been four years since the band started work on it and there have been bands that have taken longer to get an album out.