‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]
Users visited: 253  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by EddieGunner on 19.02.2008 at 00:21
Kosovo is main subject curently in whole world, they r independent country now, last one that become from ex yugoslavia
most of the EU accepted kosovo as new country, but some r again (russia, and serbia, maybe there some more)
so watts ur opinion about this

In my opinion EU and west countrys makin huge mistake with this, if they accept kosovo then they shoul give independence to Basks, cataluny, Scotland, North part of cyprus(turkish part) south osetia, chehcnya, etc.......
come i jsut wanna see your thought s

Page 19 of 19

Rasputin

10.10.2014 at 03:15
Written by deadone on 10.10.2014 at 01:31

Even genetically, Dalmatian Croats are different with high number of genetic material coming from original non-Slavic inhabitants known as Illyrians.

Hence I'd say even the concept of a Croatian is somewhat artifical.

Which is interesting because now Albanians claim that they are Illyrians. They screwed up I guess, for the last 1300 years+ they claimed to be Arbanasi, now all of a sudden are Illyrian. Do you believe in that bullshit?
deadone
Mainstream Poser

10.10.2014 at 03:35
Written by Rasputin on 10.10.2014 at 03:15

Which is interesting because now Albanians claim that they are Illyrians. They screwed up I guess, for the last 1300 years+ they claimed to be Arbanasi, now all of a sudden are Illyrian. Do you believe in that bullshit?

They have Illiyrian genetic heritage as Illyrians were settled in that area and the Slavs never got that far. They probably also have genetics from whoever came through the area during the last couple of centuries and other cultures in that area ala Thracians.

So your average Dalmatian Croat is probably closer to an Albanian.

I looked up Wikipedia (I know it's not exactly accurate) for origin of Albanians and there are apparently references to a tribe of Illurians called Albanoi in 2nd century AD. It seems the number of references to Albanians increases from 11th century.

But then that part of the world was insignificant in the past with the real action happening further north in Adriatic Coast with various Italian (huge powerhouse Venice) and Dalmatian city states (e.g. Zadar, Dubrovnik) being far more important in terms of political influence as wekk as the big players like Byzantium and later the Ottoman Turks.
Rasputin

10.10.2014 at 21:04
Written by deadone on 10.10.2014 at 03:35

Written by Rasputin on 10.10.2014 at 03:15

They have Illiyrian genetic heritage as Illyrians were settled in that area and the Slavs never got that far. They probably also have genetics from whoever came through the area during the last couple of centuries and other cultures in that area ala Thracians.

So your average Dalmatian Croat is probably closer to an Albanian.

I looked up Wikipedia (I know it's not exactly accurate) for origin of Albanians and there are apparently references to a tribe of Illurians called Albanoi in 2nd century AD. It seems the number of references to Albanians increases from 11th century.

But then that part of the world was insignificant in the past with the real action happening further north in Adriatic Coast with various Italian (huge powerhouse Venice) and Dalmatian city states (e.g. Zadar, Dubrovnik) being far more important in terms of political influence as wekk as the big players like Byzantium and later the Ottoman Turks.

From what I remember, they have far less than they claim to have. The thing is that Albanians don't have any culture, until the arrival of Islam. I had an anthropologist explain to me a difference between people and I can't translate the expression he used, but it basically summed up the Albanians. The thing is, most Albanians are not Albanians, many of them are Serbs, Macedonians, Greeks and others, that were forced to take that ethnicity. If you look at the Albanians from Albanian, they are much darker in complexion, and have more pronounced facial structure, you look at Shiptari and the Northern part of Albania and they are fair skinned. But honestly, Albanians have no claim for Kosovo, they claim it is Dardania now, and that is something they cooked up just recently, maybe in the last 100 years, and they are brainwashing their kids in believing that. There is no record of Dardania ever existing over the territory of Kosovo, and actually the very first time Albanians enter the mention in Serbian history is during the Emperor Dusan, who allowed them to settle the Northern part of Albania in exchange for border protection. They were once Orthodox themselves, but with the coming of the Ottoman Empire, they converted. The interesting thing is I found that in Albania there is still a decent chunk of Orthodox Albanians, and a portion of people called Goranci, or Muslim Serbs who have been assimilated in order to survive.
Like I said before, Kosovo is just the start of bigger issues, since they want Greater Albania at expense of everyone else. You mentioned Serbs wanting Greater Serbia, that was a plan many years ago to unite all lands where Serbians constitute a majority, which means it would have incorporated Krajina, today's Srpska and few other areas. While I do not agree with Serbia taking lands that Seselj and men like him wanted, I didn't see in the original plan anything that would suggest that Serbians would've taken anything by force there. Serbians had a chance before and after WWI to seize more land, but they didn't, and if I remember correctly they even helped Croatians more than once, regardless of the fact that the current political climate changed and people forget that. But what I see, regardless of how I feel about Croatia and Bosnia, that all of us in the Balkans got fucked over, and that the theft and exploitation is just picking up the pace, and neither Serbia, nor Croatia, nor Bosnia will prosper, the big powers will, as usual.
Nucky

12.10.2014 at 14:20
Written by Bad English on 08.10.2014 at 13:00

Written by Nucky on 08.10.2014 at 11:32

Kosovo was always Serbian.. Albanians don't have any right there.. I don't know who the hell EU allows Kosovo to be independent country? Kosovo je srce Srbije!

why EU don give Kurdistam freedom, why EU don't fource give Kenigsberg back to real owners, why EU dont give Transdnestria back to Moldova

Don't know but when it comes to Kosovo, the land was always Serbian.. Albanians are muslims, decendents of Turks who came to Balkans centuries ago.. Same is with Bosnians.. Bosnians are Serbians who took over islam as religion.. Their language is very similar to serbian, probably the most beside Monte Negro wich was also Serbian once..
Bad English
nobody

12.10.2014 at 14:28
Written by Nucky on 12.10.2014 at 14:20

Written by Bad English on 08.10.2014 at 13:00

Written by Nucky on 08.10.2014 at 11:32

Kosovo was always Serbian.. Albanians don't have any right there.. I don't know who the hell EU allows Kosovo to be independent country? Kosovo je srce Srbije!

why EU don give Kurdistam freedom, why EU don't fource give Kenigsberg back to real owners, why EU dont give Transdnestria back to Moldova

Don't know but when it comes to Kosovo, the land was always Serbian.. Albanians are muslims, decendents of Turks who came to Balkans centuries ago.. Same is with Bosnians.. Bosnians are Serbians who took over islam as religion.. Their language is very similar to serbian, probably the most beside Monte Negro wich was also Serbian once..

But Cerno gore use latin alphabet?
Baltic nations in heathen days had controlled lands near Moscow, Poland has border whit Latvia before WWII, Sweden had empire, whole N Africa belongs to Romans ... saying this as what happen in old days is not meant for today .. we have new borders and as far as now in Europe only one country wants change it --- even what you said about Kosovo is wright but still don't change a fact ppl still think like in medieval days same goes Macedonia is Greeks, and same Cyprus ... damn Cyprus is British whit Malta
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Nucky

12.10.2014 at 16:36
Latin alphabet is used in most of ex Yugoslavia republics.. Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia,Albania.. Only Serbia and Macedonia use it.. Albanians are turkish decent.. And before Turkish invasion there wasn't islam in Europe.. Before Albanians Kosovo belonged to Serbia and still does..
Bad English
nobody

12.10.2014 at 19:44
Written by Nucky on 12.10.2014 at 16:36

Latin alphabet is used in most of ex Yugoslavia republics.. Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia,Albania.. Only Serbia and Macedonia use it.. Albanians are turkish decent.. And before Turkish invasion there wasn't islam in Europe.. Before Albanians Kosovo belonged to Serbia and still does..

I see orthodox christinity and putin Slavic idea more teeth to Europe as some Albanians
----

Nucky

13.10.2014 at 09:52
I don't have any similar ideas mate.. I love my homeland and the country I currently live in and thats it.. Don't think Slavic people are any bigger or better than other population in Europe.. And I also don't support Putin or Russia.. Actually I don't support any wierd ideas like once in Serbia some idiot was dreaming about Big Serbia.. Now because of that Serbia has lost Monte Negro and Kosovo..
Bad English
nobody

13.10.2014 at 11:42
Written by Nucky on 13.10.2014 at 09:52

I don't have any similar ideas mate.. I love my homeland and the country I currently live in and thats it.. Don't think Slavic people are any bigger or better than other population in Europe.. And I also don't support Putin or Russia.. Actually I don't support any wierd ideas like once in Serbia some idiot was dreaming about Big Serbia.. Now because of that Serbia has lost Monte Negro and Kosovo..

I beter loose national identity as freedom , non of europian nationals cant be saved separately, only united and together, Spin alone cant fight whit lets say X force invading from Africa. ISIS cross Turkey, Bulgary will fall in 2 days
what is worst Russian panzer can be in Lisboa in 3 days and Finnland has more military reserves as Germany has .... EU and NATO is freedom and stability guaranties for small fuck up nations
Why Putin don't invade in Baltics ? US watch their back

and I don't see purpose, soon Serbia be in EU, same Kosovo ... (unless Greece wont use fuck up veto, but Germany will make huge pleasure ) and Kosovo be Serbia again ...
----

Rasputin

14.10.2014 at 21:19

Greater Serbia was a stupid idea, but we didn't lose Kosovo and Montenegro because of it, we lost it because of the economic hitman and foreign jackals. Milo Djukanovic was and still is a US asset, and as far as Kosovo goes, US/EU wanted it for its resources. Many of the people who were for the war and bombing like Madleine Olbright, Robin Cook and few others are reaping massive profits from the telecomunication industry, mines and quite a few things. Even General Petreus recently purchased a crap load of land and a factory or two, for nothing. Divide and conquer.
Bad English
nobody

14.10.2014 at 21:30
Written by Rasputin on 14.10.2014 at 21:19

Greater Serbia was a stupid idea, but we didn't lose Kosovo and Montenegro because of it, we lost it because of the economic hitman and foreign jackals. Milo Djukanovic was and still is a US asset, and as far as Kosovo goes, US/EU wanted it for its resources. Many of the people who were for the war and bombing like Madleine Olbright, Robin Cook and few others are reaping massive profits from the telecomunication industry, mines and quite a few things. Even General Petreus recently purchased a crap load of land and a factory or two, for nothing. Divide and conquer.

greater any country always will collapse, roman empire collapsed, greeks, ussr, nazie german and so on, same will be whit nuova Russia and putin plans... I think china be super power before end of the world
----

Bad English
nobody

15.10.2014 at 00:27
http://www.ultras-tifo.net/photo-news/2857-serbia-albania-14102014.html

football
Serbia sv Albania

cant believe such idiots as Albanian players live in today
all serbian players wanted do is take away flag , Albanians run as crazy and want get it back ... and now UEFA for past shit will ban Serbia, Albania also should be banned or punished, well and Serbian ultra nationalists , does they don't know what UEFA does ? why they start troubles ?

and guyw ho controlled chopper is brother of Albanian prime minister ...
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

15.10.2014 at 02:32
Written by Bad English on 15.10.2014 at 00:27

football
Serbia sv Albania

Isn't the old saying "Football is a game for gentlemen played by hooligans"?
Bad English
nobody

15.10.2014 at 02:33
Written by deadone on 15.10.2014 at 02:32

football
Serbia sv Albania

Isn't the old saying "Football is a game for gentlemen played by hooligans"?

well it is but still players should be smarter then ppl in the stands and this is 100% Albania fuck up
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

15.10.2014 at 02:35
Written by Bad English on 15.10.2014 at 02:33

well it is but still players should be smarter then ppl in the stands and this is 100% Albania fuck up

They should atom bomb the country back into the stone age. Oh wait, they're already there!
Bad English
nobody

15.10.2014 at 02:39
Written by deadone on 15.10.2014 at 02:35

Written by Bad English on 15.10.2014 at 02:33

They should atom bomb the country back into the stone age. Oh wait, they're already there!

there (if there will be) game in Tirana
----

Rasputin

15.10.2014 at 06:06

football
Serbia sv Albania

cant believe such idiots as Albanian players live in today
all serbian players wanted do is take away flag , Albanians run as crazy and want get it back ... and now UEFA for past shit will ban Serbia, Albania also should be banned or punished, well and Serbian ultra nationalists , does they don't know what UEFA does ? why they start troubles ?

and guyw ho controlled chopper is brother of Albanian prime minister ...

Well what happened was the following.

EU/USA urged the Serbian government (nice way of saying threatened) to allow Albanians who wore terrorist insignia KLA to enter the country in the first place. Then the brother of the Albanian Prime Minister was found to be the one who piloted the drone and brought the flag (he also happens to be an American citizen). To make things interesting the flag they paraded was not Albanian flag, but "Great Albania" flag, in which Greek, Serbian, Macedonian, Montenegro lands are all under the Albanian occupation (just as I explained few posts ago). Our player grabs the flag and all hell breaks loose. Serbian embassy gets attacked in Albanian, right now you have 300 police officers securing it while the Albanians are throwing rocks at it and shooting from automatic weapons (most of them are former KLA which were trained by the US/EU forces in the first place) and the Albanians tried to enter the city of Mitrovica (Serbian held city) with the use of firearms, and they brought down several of Serbian sites down. And this happened moments after the game was stopped. Like I said before, even if the Serbs wanted peace and could forget about Kosovo, instances of this behavior add more fuel to the fire, and knowing their plan it would be stupid to lay down arms and just do nothing. I salute my people for not taking anyone's shit, especially not from someone who still lives in a stone age like Deadone said.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]

Login or register to post here.