‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]
Users visited: 237  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by EddieGunner on 19.02.2008 at 00:21
Kosovo is main subject curently in whole world, they r independent country now, last one that become from ex yugoslavia
most of the EU accepted kosovo as new country, but some r again (russia, and serbia, maybe there some more)
so watts ur opinion about this

In my opinion EU and west countrys makin huge mistake with this, if they accept kosovo then they shoul give independence to Basks, cataluny, Scotland, North part of cyprus(turkish part) south osetia, chehcnya, etc.......
come i jsut wanna see your thought s

Page 17 of 17

Bad English
nobody

16.09.2012 at 11:44
Written by doyle777 on 16.09.2012 at 06:19

Written by Bad English on 13.09.2012 at 22:28
But I also dislike when Serbia blame american ppl ordinary folk what gourement do , same whit solders since military you need DO orders even you like or dislike it

Who said I blame American people. If you didn't heard, he said: "F*** USA", not "F*** Americans", USA is run by the state government, not by the people.

I doubt if I go to Serbia and I will say Im from USA I will feel safe, maybe safer how in islam countries, but still, ultra nationalists and such ppl can do anything

Some of your folks do it, like delije old days (when I was talking whit some guys) + one alcatraz member here in this side to said it once
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
doyle777

16.09.2012 at 12:08
Written by Bad English on 16.09.2012 at 11:44
I doubt if I go to Serbia and I will say Im from USA I will feel safe, maybe safer how in islam countries, but still, ultra nationalists and such ppl can do anything

Oh my God, what do you think Serbia is?
You clearly talked to the wrong people, those football fans are less than 0.5% of Serbia population, their opinion is so sick that they would beat you on the street, just for wearing a t-shirt with a Che Guevara on it. And for over than 50% of those football fans Hitler is, like, their idol.
You would be fine, you would be so fine that you would feel better than in your own country, and also you would find lots of chicks, just because you're from USA, so you would feel preeeeeeeeety well.
Bad English
nobody

16.09.2012 at 12:17
Written by doyle777 on 16.09.2012 at 12:08

Written by Bad English on 16.09.2012 at 11:44

Oh my God, what do you think Serbia is?
You clearly talked to the wrong people, those football fans are less than 0.5% of Serbia population, their opinion is so sick that they would beat you on the street, just for wearing a t-shirt with a Che Guevara on it. And for over than 50% of those football fans Hitler is, like, their idol.
You would be fine, you would be so fine that you would feel better than in your own country, and also you would find lots of chicks, just because you're from USA, so you would feel preeeeeeeeety well.

I know I know , Alcatraz is cunts + all world see Serbia like Ivan Bogdanov, this is how Media sees it and aso football gives bad name to country, and seen Serbia vs Croatia , one more way for medeia to blame and make all look how it isnt in real life
I better go to Serbia how Arabia Saudia or Columbia
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Rasputin

14.04.2013 at 02:43
Kosovo is unfortunately a fuck up of us Serbs. We did not take care of shit when we should have, we allowed it to spread, and to grow, because we were too nice. Now, when we tried to reclaim what is ours, USA/NATO made sure we had no chance. The anti-Serbian propaganda is firing on all cylinders, and we are the monsters of the world, because EU/USA wants to portray us that way, to justify its Anti-Serbian endorsed genocide. The reason why Jugoslavia fell apart, was due to USA, England, Germany, France and Catholic Church. They instigated a conflict, they found right people to bribe to create havoc and spread hatred, and as the result was a total disaster. Unfortunately, they were very good at covering up facts, just like Croatians, Bosnians, Slovenians and Albanians. In this war, only Serbs apparently engaged in ethnic cleansing and genocide. So is this why in some 80+ years the population in Kosovo shifted in favor of Albanians? From 80% Serbian held, to less then 5%? Where did those people go? Most of them are not in Serbia like people believe, and they are not in any nearby country. Where are they then? 6 feet under ground, burnt in ovens, thrown on the dissection tables, where their organs were harvested and sold to the highest bidder. Women were sent to prostitution rings. Our churches went up in flames by themselves, entire villages ceased to exist, and USA/NATO supported the Kosovo Liberation Army or OVK in my language, with the plan of eradicating Serbs. That's why they built George Bush and Bill Clinton statues in Kosovo/Albania, to thank them for the ability to ethnically cleanse the "evil" Serbs.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]

Login or register to post here.