‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]
Users visited: 248  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by EddieGunner on 19.02.2008 at 00:21
Kosovo is main subject curently in whole world, they r independent country now, last one that become from ex yugoslavia
most of the EU accepted kosovo as new country, but some r again (russia, and serbia, maybe there some more)
so watts ur opinion about this

In my opinion EU and west countrys makin huge mistake with this, if they accept kosovo then they shoul give independence to Basks, cataluny, Scotland, North part of cyprus(turkish part) south osetia, chehcnya, etc.......
come i jsut wanna see your thought s

Page 18 of 18

Kennoth

26.09.2014 at 03:44
Written by deadone on 26.09.2014 at 02:50

It was idiotic. If these idiots want to be Serbian or Croatian or whatever, they should fuck off back to those countries and not ruin Australia for the rest of us.

You can be Croatian or Serbian or whatever without disrespecting the country you're currently in. This happens a lot, just like you've said. Migrants refusing to adapt to the society they're living it, asking for special rights and privileges (like Muslims in western countries).
----
*insert something deep and profound*
Bad English
nobody

26.09.2014 at 13:03
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.09.2014 at 03:32

Written by deadone on 26.09.2014 at 02:50

If these idiots want to be Serbian or Croatian or whatever, they should fuck off back to those countries and not ruin Australia for the rest of us.

100% agreed exactly. Btw I see the same thing here in the Netherlands with Serbs, Croats, and the like. And then I am even talking about 4th generation ffs.

it don't happens here in Swe at al even betweeb real war children, not any kind hate between Bosnian serbs croats and bosniaks ... well maybe Sthl. Göt can have bit generally its calm
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Rasputin

28.09.2014 at 05:23
Kosovo is just extended Albania, hell they stole it, they financed and pushed for it to happen, but USA/NATO decide what happens there, and nothing happens there without their say so, so they are independent and sovereign only in theory. I just watched one of the old clips from Obama saying that the USA has a lot to be thankful for in regards to muslims, since they did so much. I wonder what exactly have they done anywhere that was good?

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]

Login or register to post here.