Metal Storm logo
Which gig would you attend if you had one day to live

Original post

Posted by Powerslavex, 26.06.2009 - 22:23
If i had a chance to attend one last gig before i pass away i would have to choose between Iron Maiden or Pink Floyd, a perfect way to get prepared to burn in hell for eternity where all us headbangers are headed to
25.01.2013 - 17:44
Dinruth

Rammstein .. nothing better than a Rammstein show
26.01.2013 - 01:21
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
I would love to be able so see a show by Ne Obliviscaris, that would be great

Dinruth: Yeah, or Rammstein, what a kickass way to end your life! xD
26.01.2013 - 01:47
squidrick420

Well i would be choose to be frozen until Waken Open Air, and then that day they can unfreeze me and i can die at the coolest place ever
26.01.2013 - 02:28
Reika

Can I have Tristania back with Vibeke and Morten performing Beyond the Veil and Widows Weeds; along with Nightwish+Tarja playing pre-Century Child; Katatonia doing DDS and Brave Murder Day; and Dismal Euphony back together.

Or just one of those would be amazing.

My ultimate gig wishes are so so out of reach TToTT
26.01.2013 - 19:55
Dinruth

Written by Fallen Ghost on 26.01.2013 at 01:21

Dinruth: Yeah, or Rammstein, what a kickass way to end your life! xD

How cool would it be -if you already knew that you would die- to die by being incinerated by Till with the fuel dispenser during "Benzin"

"Willst du dich von etwas trennen, dann musst du es verbrennen. Willst du es nie wieder sehn, lass es schwimmen IN BENZIN!"
09.02.2013 - 21:21
Erik M.

Written by Reika on 26.01.2013 at 02:28

Can I have Tristania back with Vibeke and Morten performing Beyond the Veil and Widows Weeds; along with Nightwish+Tarja playing pre-Century Child; Katatonia doing DDS and Brave Murder Day; and Dismal Euphony back together.

Or just one of those would be amazing.

My ultimate gig wishes are so so out of reach TToTT

Ah, I second that!

Just before Vibeke left Tristania, they had a planned concert here in The Netherlands. I tried desperately getting a ticket, but I couldn't get one because the show was cancelled due to Vibeke leaving. It was terrible , because out of all female singers, Vibeke is by far my favourite. I have seen Nightwish just when Anette joined them, so seeing them with Tarja would've been great. However, I don't like Nightwish anymore, so it's not bad at all. I've also seen Liv Kristine with Leaves Eyes, not with ToT, sadly. And I've seen Morten Veland with Sirenia as well. So it seems all the great musicians that I've seen weren't in their greatest bands, or I've seen great bands without the best musicians.

Igoring that, I'd want to see Summoning or Ne Obliviscaris badly, though especially Summoning.

Also, I suspect you might like the lists that I've made after seeing your favourite bands.
10.03.2013 - 00:25
skrog1

If I could go back in time, it would definitely be Milwaukee Metalfest 12. Without a doubt.
----
LIKE THE OFFICIAL SKROG FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY!!!!

http://facebook.com/Skrogband
26.07.2013 - 11:31
Infernal Eternal

Why listening to music on Earth when so many dead musicians wait for you to enjoy them? Remember the fallen, guys.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter