‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 420  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by ANGEL REAPER on 10.01.2014 at 21:03
Written by Bad English on 10.01.2014 at 13:54

EDDIT: junkies, drug addicts, alcoholics and menthaly unstable people must be banned from having kids

i dont think that you are completelly right dude...you see genetics are just 50% of persona.I would agree only if we could (with 99% chance) determ that some croocked gene exists and that it would be passed on into the kids.However we have not found a way to find out that yet.
Also do you know how many people ,good ,inteligent and strong one were born and raised by such parents and they just turned out fine?Do you know how many "junkies, drug addicts, alcoholics and menthaly unstable people" were made by "good,strong and healthy people"?
Its a generalization that is dangereous.Today would be " junkies, drug addicts, alcoholics and menthaly unstable people" tomorow "folk,race,minorities etc...".The problem is not who will have kids ,the big problem is knowing when you need to stop making them.If you can support one kid ,you should make one,if you can support 7 kids you should make 7 and not the other way .

Page 34 of 34

Nyarlatothep

19.08.2016 at 12:32
French wood screws logded in car tyre.

I need a drink!
----
"To defend one's life and the safety of one's fatherland is the prize and excellence of this discipline"
Arcanewind
Alt rocker

29.08.2016 at 10:23
I've always hated it, when artists destroy instruments as part of their act. I get that "destruction is a form of creation/art", but FFS, if you don't need a perfectly good guitar, piano, mandolin, whatever, donate it to an orphanage or music shcool. Also, if you're a sucessful musician, then you probably don't play cheap-sounding or shitty-looking guitars either, so you're actually destroying what could be considered a work of art, someone, somewhere worked as hard on making that instrument as you did playing it. Apparently Matthew Bellamy holds the record for most guitars destroyed on stage (140 at least). I guess that makes him far better at destroying guitars than he is playing them. Seriously, this really pisses me off every time I see artists do it.
----
Arcanewind's bancamp with free downloads: https://arcanewind.bandcamp.com/
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

29.08.2016 at 15:59
Written by Arcanewind on 29.08.2016 at 10:23

I've always hated it, when artists destroy instruments as part of their act. I get that "destruction is a form of creation/art", but FFS, if you don't need a perfectly good guitar, piano, mandolin, whatever, donate it to an orphanage or music shcool. Also, if you're a sucessful musician, then you probably don't play cheap-sounding or shitty-looking guitars either, so you're actually destroying what could be considered a work of art, someone, somewhere worked as hard on making that instrument as you did playing it. Apparently Matthew Bellamy holds the record for most guitars destroyed on stage (140 at least). I guess that makes him far better at destroying guitars than he is playing them. Seriously, this really pisses me off every time I see artists do it.

I take it that you wouldn't like Cock ESP playing live very much then...
----
If you're looking for some 2016 bizarre music, I got some
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

29.08.2016 at 22:29
Sweat , and it doesn't help that I live in a hot country I actually sweat 24x7 except the time I spend in my office. Its also quite an unbearable pain in the ass now that I moved to a place with no AC I feel like I am fucking melting and it gets my clothing pretty damn dirty too.
DualHelix

30.08.2016 at 02:21
When people say that because you listen to metal that you're automatically evil, or what you listen to is evil because it's angry and aggressive. Drives me crazy!
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

30.08.2016 at 10:39
Written by 3rdWorld on 29.08.2016 at 22:29

Sweat , and it doesn't help that I live in a hot country I actually sweat 24x7 except the time I spend in my office. Its also quite an unbearable pain in the ass now that I moved to a place with no AC I feel like I am fucking melting and it gets my clothing pretty damn dirty too.

To me, what it looks like you been posting from South of India which is hot as hell.

Here in Jammu it's moderate. Nights getting 'lil' chilly as afternoon is receiving an awful amount of unfiltered radiation from big mighty sun and that's propelling people to get tanned.

We have already bought lot of ladies cosmetics to exfoliate our tanned skin.
----
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

30.08.2016 at 18:19
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.08.2016 at 10:39

To me, what it looks like you been posting from South of India which is hot as hell.
Here in Jammu it's moderate. Nights getting 'lil' chilly as afternoon is receiving an awful amount of unfiltered radiation from big mighty sun and that's propelling people to get tanned.

Yeah, I'm stuck below in Chennai down here (How did you guess its south btw? ). It's too fucked up and it doesn't help that the city is excessively populated like shit.
I quite liked the North part of the country, I lived up there 2 years in Pune and the city has a damn awesome climate. The Seasons are pretty accurate and change as if they are on an atomic clock and with only 2 months of moderate to high summer heat plus a lot of cool destinations and hill stations all around, that city was a heaven to me. South India is pretty bad just by the heat alone.
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

30.08.2016 at 19:00
Written by DualHelix on 30.08.2016 at 02:21

Drives me crazy!

Such agressiveness.
Probably due the stuff you listen to
----
If you're looking for some 2016 bizarre music, I got some
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

30.08.2016 at 21:27
Written by 3rdWorld on 30.08.2016 at 18:19

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.08.2016 at 10:39

South India is pretty bad just by the heat alone.

Yeah, i been to Ernakulam last year(same month) and it was freakin' hot. The locals told us about the weather prevalence in winters and they say, it's the same as in summers(except morning gets cold).

15-20 degree is what weather remains in winters and that according to my body's temp. standard - it's still hot. Too much heat takes a toll on my body and I get rashes, itchiness or even total burn on my whole body. Thus, ice pack is the ONLY remedy that heals all these issues. The worst part is my body sweats lot and it really get heated up quite quickly(a mile run will see my body sweating like as if i shifting furniture of apartment from past an hour).

Quote:
Yeah, I'm stuck below in Chennai down here (How did you guess its south btw? ). It's too fucked up and it doesn't help that the city is excessively populated like shit.

Apparently, South is the only hot region where temp doesn't drop too much when climatic changes. As of now, East North getting flooded and North West facing chills.

Anyway,when we went for business meeting to Kerala in Nov, we went to Ooty and it got some real cool sceneries out there. It will be one of my favorite place to stay for a month with my folks. Great weather, nice drinks and horrible food. Ffs, South people taste in food is fucking horrible. In every damn thing, you get a flavor of sweetness even though you having a spicy Indian curry - still you get a munch of sweetness.
----
FOOCK Nam

01.09.2016 at 09:29
I always try calm, not thousand times.. But recently i fuking hate evil women neighbors around my house in my place.. I masturbate and they know, but they do covet stalk about every household and destroy each others hidingly.. They covet everything about me, they know im jobles and supporting inside my house family, they know i recently working liftweight very hard, they know what tv movie and program i saw , they know what music i listen, they know i studied college they know i know english, they know i used to be tough and strong,and they really sexualy crazy interested in me,even they jealous of me,they cannot annoy me so they annoy my brother. Next to me house is one kindergarten but you know in its lawless as fuk, they watch babies, and tell babies call my name loud, i know but no react stay calm then they beat the babies children cry out loud calling my name..i think maybe i should do vigilant business, anonymously call cops,but cops here is corrupt, my safety is not assured. I just try pray to Jesus to protect the children, fuk evil women, i used to be misogynyst, no i dont offend female metalstormer, and sometimes i feel bad cuz i masturebate, but not becuz of me becuz long ago 1 or 2 years ago i remember they beat babies children fromearly morning to noon..fuk evil women, fuk vietnam.. Recently less and less and babies are put inside that kindergarten, thanks god, anyway but i dont wish best or worse for vietnam, it surely will be better....fuk shit damn..ill survive and move to other country with my little brother and finally marry my woman.. Tonight ill sleep well.
Gothika Groovy

05.09.2016 at 21:06
Things that piss me off: neighbor's barking dogs when I am trying to sleep, nosy people, the postal service being late....These 3 really get me...8-]]

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.