Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by snake? snaaaake! on 25.06.2011 at 23:07
My laziness

Page 34 of 34

no one

22.08.2014 at 09:03
Written by deadone on 22.08.2014 at 08:44

I hope they don't introduce that in Tassie. Especially as they're allowed to ride 2 abreast and most of our highways are one narrow lane each way.

It also pisses me off that they don't pay registration or accident insurance, which all other motorists have to pay (it's about $600 per annum).

same roads here, yeah they cause a lot of accidents too, should have to pay at least a small amount
deadone
Mainstream Poser

22.08.2014 at 09:15
Written by no one on 22.08.2014 at 09:03

same roads here, yeah they cause a lot of accidents too, should have to pay at least a small amount

Given how many cyclists are out there it certainly would help plug some of the government budget deficits.
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Fuck

22.08.2014 at 11:33
I love how people here complain about cyclists in their countries where not that many cyclists are around.
I wonder how yyou people would react driving a car through a city such as Amsterdam or Utrecht in The Netherlands.

Just check out this video for an example on cylcing in Utrecht. It says rush hour, but let me guarantee that currently that crossing in town is way more busy than depicted here. And this is quite a safe normal crossing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-ej1eihoU
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Fuck

22.08.2014 at 11:45
This one, also shot in my hometown, is also fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3smPA17D8M

what I still don't understand though is that using a mobile phone while cycling doesn't get you a fine, whereas it does when driving a car. When you cycle drunk the fines are as high as when driving a car drunk. when you get caught driving a car drunk with 1.3 promille alcohol in your blood you lose your drivers license and rightly so. when you cylc drunk with 1.3 promille alcohol in your blood and you happen to own a drivers license yyou will also lose it even though you weren't driving a car, yet different rules apply for cars and cylces when it comes to using a mobile phone.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

no one

22.08.2014 at 21:10
Good point about the using phones on a bike.

The reason i complain is because i'm not just talking about cyclist pottering around town on cycle paths (i have never seen a big two way path like that one in your clip in nz) I am talking about coming around the bend on a hundred km speed limit country road and there's some douche bag on a bike in the middle of the road talking to his mate who is also in the way, there is no bike lanes out there and they have no courtesy, they just act like they're a normal car and you can just go around even though they could just pull to the side.
!J.O.O.E.!
Mr. Off-Topic

22.08.2014 at 21:32
My girlfriend had a bicyclist plough into her whilst crossing traffic lights a while back, and only a week ago I saw a guy nearly knock a girl over trying to swerve around a car at traffic lights, so I can definitely get in board with that.
----
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

22.08.2014 at 21:40
In downtown Toronto you get those anti-vehicle types that think they're better than everyone else and they ride around all snobby dinging their stupid fucking bell if you happen to walk "too close" to them. They disobey virtually every traffic law and yet have the audacity to yell at people in their cars for driving the way they're supposed to be. Basically like this guy:
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
no one

24.08.2014 at 07:58
Written by Troy Killjoy on 22.08.2014 at 21:40

In downtown Toronto you get those anti-vehicle types that think they're better than everyone else and they ride around all snobby dinging their stupid fucking bell if you happen to walk "too close" to them. They disobey virtually every traffic law and yet have the audacity to yell at people in their cars for driving the way they're supposed to be. Basically like this guy:

good on people for riding a bikes and contributing to cutting out pollution/not supporting oil company's and so forth, it's probably doable to a certain degree in big city's so why not. But i can imagine people being just like that dude (well obviously not to that extreme) as that's there attitude in nz already but they aren't doing it to be environmentally friendly and don't tell them about those fucking whistles.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

26.08.2014 at 04:50
Written by no one on 22.08.2014 at 21:10

Good point about the using phones on a bike.

The reason i complain is because i'm not just talking about cyclist pottering around town on cycle paths (i have never seen a big two way path like that one in your clip in nz) I am talking about coming around the bend on a hundred km speed limit country road and there's some douche bag on a bike in the middle of the road talking to his mate who is also in the way, there is no bike lanes out there and they have no courtesy, they just act like they're a normal car and you can just go around even though they could just pull to the side.

Yuo that's the way it is here too.

Mind you even when they get a bike lane they don't stay with it.

I also have no pity for motorcycle riders. We have all these ads on tv telling us drivers to show respect for motorcycle riders. Fine, except most motorcycle riders have no respect for speed limits and weave in and out of traffic. If they get cleaned up, it's their own fault.
no one

27.08.2014 at 23:02
It's a beautiful day/week and the surfs pumping, but i'm at home with a fucking cold....murphys law pisses me off
Guib

Today at 05:23
People talking on their phone while doing a transaction... and you're the next person in line... and it takes them for-fucking-ever.
Seriously, fucking do your shit and talk after ! For fucks sake...
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.