‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 391  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Karlabos on 18.12.2013 at 23:12
Written by no one on 18.12.2013 at 19:46

Written by Karlabos on 18.12.2013 at 19:25

Birds.
Why do those damn creatures feel the urge to go chirping by my window everyday?
And there are the ones to say the sounds of nature are beautiful or something like that. Talk about bad taste...

depends what birds, here there's some native birds that sound beautiful to wake up to, but then there's others like the crows and parrots in Australia, fuck that noise hurts on a hang over !

Not the case here, because they do it waaay too loud, like they're at my side.
besides, i don't think there's a single sound on this world which I'd like getting wake up to. xD

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
Masterchief

08.06.2015 at 21:38
Written by The_Heffmeister on 08.06.2015 at 21:18

I really hate that I, since I just moved here and everything, don´t know how to speak a single word of Bulgarian. Would make things so much easier, if I could. There are only one thing that pisses me off more right and; and that is early mornings. Early mornings = The Devil.

Oh! And I hate that I can´t pronounce my street adress, and that I lost the paper I had written it on and that I forgot my phone at a friend´s place. It took me like four hours go find my home - and I hate walking!

/Grumpy, lazy and lost Swedish guy.

why the hack you moved there, usually ppl from Bulg moves to Swe , you are weird, weirder then Johan
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
The_Heffmeister

08.06.2015 at 21:41
Written by no one on 08.06.2015 at 21:30

Grumpy, lazy and lost Swedish guy.

Sounds like you and b.e will get along just fine.

Who´s B.E.?
----
Hugh Hefner über alles!
The_Heffmeister

08.06.2015 at 21:44
Written by Bad English on 08.06.2015 at 21:38

I really hate that I, since I just moved here and everything, don´t know how to speak a single word of Bulgarian. Would make things so much easier, if I could. There are only one thing that pisses me off more right and; and that is early mornings. Early mornings = The Devil.

Oh! And I hate that I can´t pronounce my street adress, and that I lost the paper I had written it on and that I forgot my phone at a friend´s place. It took me like four hours go find my home - and I hate walking!

/Grumpy, lazy and lost Swedish guy.

why the hack you moved there, usually ppl from Bulg moves to Swe , you are weird, weirder then Johan

I don´t really like Sweden, to be honest. And the weather is so much better here. They have a good football leauge, good food and beautiful ladies. And from what I´ve noticed, quite a few metalheads as well. There a flyers all over the town - Black Label plays here, Judas Priest and Helloween plays there and so on. So it´s all damn good.

On topic: I hate my oven! Can´t get the fucker to work!
----
Hugh Hefner über alles!
Bad English
Masterchief

08.06.2015 at 21:46
Written by The_Heffmeister on 08.06.2015 at 21:44

I don´t really like Sweden, to be honest. And the weather is so much better here. They have a good football leauge, good food and beautiful ladies. And from what I´ve noticed, quite a few metalheads as well. There a flyers all over the town - Black Label plays here, Judas Priest and Helloween plays there and so on. So it´s all damn good.

Du är galen va fan
translation
man you're crazy WTF

I love Swe , better chose of beer, AIK - DIF is better as Levski- CSKA; Bulg footy is full whit nazies and hools. girls might be true. summer yes, in Luleå we have on paper LOL plus 13 atm but many things as life quality is better, I can not live in E Europe anymore
----

The_Heffmeister

08.06.2015 at 21:51
Written by Bad English on 08.06.2015 at 21:46

Written by The_Heffmeister on 08.06.2015 at 21:44

Du är galen va fan
translation
man you're crazy WTF

I love Swe , better chose of beer, AIK - DIF is better as Levski- CSKA; Bulg footy is full whit nazies and hools. girls might be true. summer yes, in Luleå we have on paper LOL plus 13 atm but many things as life quality is better, I can not live in E Europe anymore

Haha, käften. :p Translation: Shut up.

I an AIK fanatic, so I know the score. Levski - CSKA is a great match though. Don´t think I´ve meet one single nazi here. No commies either, I think. I hate them both alike. The Eastern European casual scene is very interesting though. But perhaps we should talk about this in some sports thread?
----
Hugh Hefner über alles!
no one

09.06.2015 at 03:04
Written by The_Heffmeister on 08.06.2015 at 21:41

Who´s B.E.?

Give you a clue…his english is really bad
----
nobody
Bad English
Masterchief

09.06.2015 at 03:11
Written by no one on 09.06.2015 at 03:04

Who´s B.E.?

immortal SEP
----

The_Heffmeister

09.06.2015 at 12:49
Written by no one on 09.06.2015 at 03:04

Who´s B.E.?

Yeah, I understood that the second after I posted my question, hehe.
----
Hugh Hefner über alles!
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

13.06.2015 at 10:53
While editing edits, what pisses me off is to see red flag on lyrics/band members/albums etc and doesn't get accepted for so many days.

Whoever does this and forget about it, please put all those edits as a reminder on your dining table.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

15.06.2015 at 12:39
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 13.06.2015 at 10:53

While editing edits, what pisses me off is to see red flag on lyrics/band members/albums etc and doesn't get accepted for so many days.

Whoever does this and forget about it, please put all those edits as a reminder on your dining table.

dont you think those are flagged and leave for database cheaf to deal whit then in person for some reasons what know person who flagged them?
----

Sentinel65

19.06.2015 at 06:43
I am extremely forgetful of short-term things, and so I somehow missed a meeting I had today. I have to write down pretty much everything in order to remember it, but I didn't write that down.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.