‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 366  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Ernis on 16.02.2011 at 22:35
Written by Guest on 16.02.2011 at 22:24

Actually, I love my kids too much to have them. The world they'd be forced to live in, sucks. I cannot curse them with an existence that I myself have never desired, it would be highly immoral.

You got a point... this world indeed sucks major balls... and I doubt I'd be a competent parent to protect them from it...

Page 34 of 34

ANGEL REAPER

16.07.2014 at 19:58
Written by Ilham on 15.07.2014 at 02:43

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 14.07.2014 at 22:21

he might "spy" on your profile a lot hence the friends engine concluding he knows you....boy i love A.I.

Oh god. I never though of it that way. It just became creepier.

yes,friends engine tracker works in two ways ... i was working on similar system year ago (not commercial but academic) an it was so fun
and yes A.I. is creepy
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Ilham
attention whore*

16.07.2014 at 20:04
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 16.07.2014 at 19:58

yes,friends engine tracker works in two ways ... i was working on similar system year ago (not commercial but academic) an it was so fun
and yes A.I. is creepy

Thank you for telling me, that's something I won't be able to get out of my head now haha.
Bad English
nobody

16.07.2014 at 20:24
That my old man does write in English better as I do .... even I speak much much better (even in Glaswegian)
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
ANGEL REAPER

16.07.2014 at 21:56
Something is killing my cats...i live in countryside and my cats started disappearing in last 30 days....from 5 cats i had i can confirm just 2 to be still alive...they are farm cats so i think that they got killed either by predator animals or someone ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

16.07.2014 at 22:31
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 16.07.2014 at 21:56

Something is killing my cats...i live in countryside and my cats started disappearing in last 30 days....from 5 cats i had i can confirm just 2 to be still alive...they are farm cats so i think that they got killed either by predator animals or someone ....

Maybe someone is poisoning them? Or getting rid of them in some other way.

It's not that rare that people try to kill off other people's pets.
----
In the end it's every man for himself.
Bad English
nobody

16.07.2014 at 22:47
Have you seen corpses its sucks man, but its summer, maybe they are hidng I know some cats like to do it as in summer... I see mine in the night now only when they come to eat and drink(well outside has watter as well) ...
----

ANGEL REAPER

16.07.2014 at 22:50
Written by AnGina-- on 16.07.2014 at 22:31

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 16.07.2014 at 21:56

Maybe someone is poisoning them? Or getting rid of them in some other way.

It's not that rare that people try to kill off other people's pets.

i suspect rogue dogs or foxes ...or maybe hawks (though i have never seen a hawk attack cats) ... considering that wolfs also roam this area the list is too big to speculate ,especially since i haven't found any remains of lost cats ... however if it is a man i will probably brake his knees when i find him....
----
Bad English
nobody

16.07.2014 at 22:52
Hawk don't attacl to adult cat if its try to not eat his children, or its not close to death from old age .... maybe they are hiding from the heat ?

man you have wrights to kill a man who did it but ´better cut of his legs , arms, and trow into the watter let he drown ... its better justice as cort
----

ANGEL REAPER

16.07.2014 at 22:54
Written by Bad English on 16.07.2014 at 22:47

Have you seen corpses its sucks man, but its summer, maybe they are hidng I know some cats like to do it as in summer... I see mine in the night now only when they come to eat and drink(well outside has watter as well) ...

nah,haven't found any remains and although the male ones can roam off for weeks ,the female ones will always stick around all day .this time the female ones disappeared first...
----
ANGEL REAPER

16.07.2014 at 22:56
Written by Bad English on 16.07.2014 at 22:52

Hawk don't attacl to adult cat if its try to not eat his children, or its not close to death from old age .... maybe they are hiding from the heat ?

man you have wrights to kill a man who did it but ´better cut of his legs , arms, and trow into the watter let he drown ... its better justice as cort

nah,it wast hot last 2 months..also yeah..but braking knees is more effective,and is easier to cover up
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.