The original post

Posted by Bad English on 25.03.2010 at 16:20
Lets continue our discussion about this great sport

Page 23 of 23

Bad English
nobody

18.04.2014 at 21:30
Written by Mattybu on 18.04.2014 at 20:16

I would say the Red Wings are the most likely to beat the Bruins of any team in the East. They have enough youth and speed to negate the goon game at times, and outside of goonery Boston doesn't have much going for them, other than an exceptional goalie (hate Rask, but he is good). Sadly the playoffs are a time where the quality of the NHL's product dips to it's lowest but I'll be watching the Wings play anyways. People seem quick to forget they have the best coach on planet earth, a collection of some of the best young players out there, and a goalie who while being inconsistent, can step up in the post season. Not to mention they beat Anaheim last year, who are another better team than the Bruins, and gave Chicago more trouble than than Boston did. And that was without Tatar and Sheahan.

The other realistic options for an opponent would be Toronto and Columbus. Toronto would have gotten beaten easily, and since Columbus is pretty lacking in the skill department, they would have to out-goon Boston and would fail at it. Already in game 1 against Pittsburgh, the Jackets rolled out every hook, cheap shot and slew foot they could and still lost. So I think if any 8th seed will be upsetting a 1st, Detroit will be. Really all we have is the refs against us and the fact that it's in the NHL's best interests for Boston, Pittsburgh, Montreal, and Chicago to go far.

That being said my bracket of winners is something like this:

Detroit in 6 games
Pittsburgh in 5 games
Philadelphia in 7 games
Tampa Bay in 6 games

Anaheim in 5 games
San Jose in 7 games
Colorado in 6 games
St. Louis in 6 games

Well that's based on PLAYING HOCKEY anyways. It might restore some of my faith in the league if the Hawks, Bruins or Habs get knocked out early, but as far as I'm concerned the current NHL is a bit of a joke. Percentage wise, the refs have a much, much larger impact on games than the league that actually takes all the flak for being fixed (NBA basketball).

now I need think in what result in series it will be
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]

Login or register to post here.