Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 04.10.2011 - 12:43
Hehe Inter lost agan to Napoli, shame that stupid Italians gourement not let Ultras Napolitano to Milano
Good AC lost in Torino, good to see Ultras Milanese was in new Della Alpe, what is best stadion in italia so far
Much better how San Siro.
Good to see Juve Nr 1 its time to get beck legal CL place and stollen titles
Shame Bologna is last and shame Atalanta whit - 6 points surviving, its be fun to see Inter in Serie B

Proboblt stupid Swe TV will choose Milan-Palermo, not Napoli-Parma
Lazio-Roma on sunday, liberta per ultras I hope to see 80's spirit

Bundesliga
Not happy to see Bayern Munchen on top, but its long run, best what Hamburg can do this year is survive, last 2-3 seasons TOP teams strugled, Herta was on Zweite Bundesliga, its interesting maybe next year there be Hamburg vs St Pauli in 2. Bundesliga? ok if KSV can win all games they can get UEFA place, but it wont hepen

Interesting think in 2. Bundesliga
Greutther Furt is Nr 1, Eintrach Frankfurt Nr 2 and Fortuna Dusseldorf Nr 2
Dinamo Dresden is hanging but its pitty to see Alemania Aachen and Hansa Rostock on relegation place, but season is long

In Spain all same all same, but Lecante Nr 2 will they survive all season, I hope real m wont reach Nr 1 outsiders I dont care so far so good

Tommrow Serie B
Hellas Verona-Sampdoria long time no see
24.04.2017 - 00:11
Metren
The What The?
How about that for an El Clasico. Massive from both goalkeepers, but in the end, Messi was the difference yet again. 500th goal for Barcelona against RM at the last minute. You can't write this stuff. G.O.A.T.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
24.04.2017 - 11:10
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Written by Metren on 24.04.2017 at 00:11

How about that for an El Clasico. Massive from both goalkeepers, but in the end, Messi was the difference yet again. 500th goal for Barcelona against RM at the last minute. You can't write this stuff. G.O.A.T.

Absolutely.

For me Rakitić played outstandingly, moving in mid position assisting Messi, Iniesta and Suarez simultaneously, and then superb lefty shot into that goal was phenomenal. He's the guy who single-handedly controlled Barca's position. 2 goals from Messi was his class and he's fucking superhuman who doesn't miss the beat in crucial games like this. But, chances are always created either from flanks or by having strong mid positions. Rakitic was playing that dual role.

First goal missed by Suarez assisted by Rakitic, Pique's miss was absolute sitter(again assisted by Rakitic) and then last 90' + 2' beauty was again move crafted by Rakitic, passed to Alba and then to Messi.
----
24.04.2017 - 12:14
Bad English
Masterchief
Feyenoord Rotterdam needs one victory, just one to be a champions. Or scums from Amsterdam - ajax needs lose one game.
07.05. 14:30 Excelsior Rotterdam - Feyenoord a derby,
14.05. 14:30 Feyenoord - Heracles Almelo

07.05 14:30 Ajax - Go Ahead Eagles
14.05. 14:30 Willem II Tilburg - Ajax

Kom op Feyenoord

I hope next year Bayen Munchen and Juventus wont win domestic luges, otherwise its boring....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.04.2017 - 19:59
Metren
The What The?
Written by Bad English on 24.04.2017 at 12:14

I hope next year Bayen Munchen and Juventus wont win domestic luges, otherwise its boring....

Can't see anyone in Seria A or Bundesliga shaking Juve or Bayern off their thrones anytime soon tbh. I find it interesting how Bayern seems to suffer from being in a one-team league, whereas Juventus seems to gain from not having any truly tough competition at home.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
24.04.2017 - 20:01
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Metren on 24.04.2017 at 19:59

Written by Bad English on 24.04.2017 at 12:14

Can't see anyone in Seria A or Bundesliga shaking Juve or Bayern off their thrones anytime soon tbh. I find it interesting how Bayern seems to suffer from being in a one-team league, whereas Juventus seems to gain from not having any truly tough competition at home.

New coach in Bayenern, Juve, well Napoil maybe Roma can try
Olympiakos must lose in orthodox land
----

15.05.2017 - 21:29
Bad English
Masterchief
Feyenoord is champions after horrible lost against Exelcior in a derby, I was pissed and worried, but they won Heracles Eramlo 3-1 even Ajax won last game, it doenst matter, football season was saved.

Next week Hamburg vs Wolfburg, Its important game for relegation
basically winner stays in Bundesliga, HSV has -1 point so they play at home only win matters !
----

16.05.2017 - 00:18
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Bad English on 15.05.2017 at 21:29

Feyenoord is champions after horrible lost against Exelcior in a derby, I was pissed and worried, but they won Heracles Eramlo 3-1 even Ajax won last game, it doenst matter, football season was saved.

Please shut up about Feyenoord. A club you don't have any feelings for. You as a glory supporter can't pissed off with the match against Excelstior. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS ERAMIO?
Last year and the years before you didn't give a shit about Feyenoord and now all of a sudden you do? Please FOAD!!!!!
You weren't there during the lowest fof lowest against PSV. All you know about the history of the club is due to Wikipedia and your stalking of people like Pim.
So please next year DON'T follow Dutch football AT ALL. Since you don't know a single thing about its history.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.05.2017 - 02:38
BitterCOld
Gringo

I like Roma, but they always bottle it. Big win over the weekend, but dropped too many points at matches they shouldn't have. 5 points with a couple to go is at least close.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
16.05.2017 - 03:25
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by BitterCOld on 16.05.2017 at 02:38

I like Roma, but they always bottle it. Big win over the weekend, but dropped too many points at matches they shouldn't have. 5 points with a couple to go is at least close.

Roma still can win, if they do boat games and Juve lose boat.
Serie A in years are getting boring, Juve is dominating there and 2 years in row Napoli blow all chances on gold
----

16.05.2017 - 03:31
BitterCOld
Gringo
Written by Bad English on 16.05.2017 at 03:25

Roma still can win, if they do boat games and Juve lose boat.
Serie A in years are getting boring, Juve is dominating there and 2 years in row Napoli blow all chances on gold

Juventus are not going to lose to 18th Crotone at home or @ Bologna. Especially after getting upended in Roma.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
16.05.2017 - 03:39
Bad English
Masterchief
In theory all can happen, and it would be fun to see if they lose next game, Roma has Chievo and Genoa left, harder as JUve.

Same like real wont lose Celta and Malaga so they are champions in Spain.
----