Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 04.10.2011 - 16:59
Written by Powerslavex on 04.10.2011 at 14:45

Written by Valar on 04.10.2011 at 07:55

Written by Powerslavex on 04.10.2011 at 00:23

Last week i watched man united VS basel at old trafford it was a dream come true although it ended in a draw but it was fantastic

I can imagine. I saw United play for the first time in Boston this year, they had a game against New England Revolution during their preseason tour. It was surreal. Nothing compared to watch the red devils play at OT but still..

it was amazing at old trafford 73000 united fans the atmosphere was sensational...but still watching united anywhere is awesome

Atmosfere in UK is dead, even AIK-Djurgårdens is better and besides I never seen any Man Utd fans going to London whit banners Aresnal is cuXt or we hate London, or Arsenal going there whit banner, Manchester has secend city sindrom
If you saw Borussia vs Gooners and huge Borussia banner in Kurve you will understand what I talk about
24.04.2017 - 12:14
Bad English
Masterchief
Feyenoord Rotterdam needs one victory, just one to be a champions. Or scums from Amsterdam - ajax needs lose one game.
07.05. 14:30 Excelsior Rotterdam - Feyenoord a derby,
14.05. 14:30 Feyenoord - Heracles Almelo

07.05 14:30 Ajax - Go Ahead Eagles
14.05. 14:30 Willem II Tilburg - Ajax

Kom op Feyenoord

I hope next year Bayen Munchen and Juventus wont win domestic luges, otherwise its boring....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.04.2017 - 19:59
Metren
The What The?
Written by Bad English on 24.04.2017 at 12:14

I hope next year Bayen Munchen and Juventus wont win domestic luges, otherwise its boring....

Can't see anyone in Seria A or Bundesliga shaking Juve or Bayern off their thrones anytime soon tbh. I find it interesting how Bayern seems to suffer from being in a one-team league, whereas Juventus seems to gain from not having any truly tough competition at home.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
24.04.2017 - 20:01
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Metren on 24.04.2017 at 19:59

Written by Bad English on 24.04.2017 at 12:14

Can't see anyone in Seria A or Bundesliga shaking Juve or Bayern off their thrones anytime soon tbh. I find it interesting how Bayern seems to suffer from being in a one-team league, whereas Juventus seems to gain from not having any truly tough competition at home.

New coach in Bayenern, Juve, well Napoil maybe Roma can try
Olympiakos must lose in orthodox land
----

15.05.2017 - 21:29
Bad English
Masterchief
Feyenoord is champions after horrible lost against Exelcior in a derby, I was pissed and worried, but they won Heracles Eramlo 3-1 even Ajax won last game, it doenst matter, football season was saved.

Next week Hamburg vs Wolfburg, Its important game for relegation
basically winner stays in Bundesliga, HSV has -1 point so they play at home only win matters !
----

16.05.2017 - 00:18
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Bad English on 15.05.2017 at 21:29

Feyenoord is champions after horrible lost against Exelcior in a derby, I was pissed and worried, but they won Heracles Eramlo 3-1 even Ajax won last game, it doenst matter, football season was saved.

Please shut up about Feyenoord. A club you don't have any feelings for. You as a glory supporter can't pissed off with the match against Excelstior. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS ERAMIO?
Last year and the years before you didn't give a shit about Feyenoord and now all of a sudden you do? Please FOAD!!!!!
You weren't there during the lowest fof lowest against PSV. All you know about the history of the club is due to Wikipedia and your stalking of people like Pim.
So please next year DON'T follow Dutch football AT ALL. Since you don't know a single thing about its history.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.05.2017 - 02:38
BitterCOld
Gringo

I like Roma, but they always bottle it. Big win over the weekend, but dropped too many points at matches they shouldn't have. 5 points with a couple to go is at least close.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
16.05.2017 - 03:25
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by BitterCOld on 16.05.2017 at 02:38

I like Roma, but they always bottle it. Big win over the weekend, but dropped too many points at matches they shouldn't have. 5 points with a couple to go is at least close.

Roma still can win, if they do boat games and Juve lose boat.
Serie A in years are getting boring, Juve is dominating there and 2 years in row Napoli blow all chances on gold
----

16.05.2017 - 03:31
BitterCOld
Gringo
Written by Bad English on 16.05.2017 at 03:25

Roma still can win, if they do boat games and Juve lose boat.
Serie A in years are getting boring, Juve is dominating there and 2 years in row Napoli blow all chances on gold

Juventus are not going to lose to 18th Crotone at home or @ Bologna. Especially after getting upended in Roma.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
16.05.2017 - 03:39
Bad English
Masterchief
In theory all can happen, and it would be fun to see if they lose next game, Roma has Chievo and Genoa left, harder as JUve.

Same like real wont lose Celta and Malaga so they are champions in Spain.
----

25.08.2017 - 08:23
Bad English
Masterchief
Östersund 6 years ago plaid in tier 4 .... last season in allsvenskan, relegation, won a Swedish cup, and now, small team, in a middle enters in EL group stage, its incredible
Kicked out 2 super teams teams, what are much stronger, only Swe team in UEFA bad season for Scandinavian football.

2. qual round Galatasaray
2-0 home 1-1 away
Fola Esch from Lux 1-0 home 2-1 away
PAOK 2-0 home 1-3 away
It was amazing but vulgaros had 90+5 chance for goal, but they did not score
Seems folk must travel to Solna to see good football, Jämtkraft Arena don't fits uefa idiot requlations
----