‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 208  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Ottir on 09.09.2011 at 22:49
Written by Tormentor666 on 09.09.2011 at 02:15

Yeh, you can breath all the joy and enthusiasm around football, it's been a too long time of suffering to finally get these achievements, so people here are enjoying. I only hope this doesn't transform into over relaxation and too high confidence.

Good luck for Poland in your own Euro aswell. This is a big season for you, this must mean a complete transformation in Polish football from now onto the next seasons. Na zdrowie!

Yes, we need this to improve image of football here, where media mostly seeks only bad things (like hooligans). Tommorow will be official opening of stadium in my city (Wroclaw) - boxing Klitschko-Adamek, and I hope Spain would play in here next year. Saludos

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
Masterchief

22.05.2016 at 15:49
Why CL final si so late? players must prefer to EC , not think about CL final , CL final could be yesterday or last Wednesday EL in Thursday

How many will visit and watch EC?
In this side of Alps summer is june, july and august, rest is spring and autumn, 3 games per day be to much, for summer, I don't know
I might watcg, try catch up, but I wanna be out besides work , I will have 3 weeks off, anyway I think its to much, somehow I think WC and EC be played in December as Qatar WC, winter in inside season, so footy is teley game, it would be better, but same time what wants go watch football in autumn, winter? Maybe September, screw national championshios, they can be parallel, who watchs Greek, Slovak football leagues anyway, hooligams, well they can follow own team and stay away from EC .

So IMO 1 groups is Ok 2 games, we can make it longer
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
SolemnBastion

29.05.2016 at 18:37
Well, Real won.. sadly.. now onto the EC's..

I'm quite curious to the debutantes' performances.. and hope my own nation finally lives up to its expectations for once..
----
SOLEMN BASTION (distro) is an ADVOCATE of LEFT HAND PATH and OBSCURE art, based out of the Benelux.

https://solemnbastion.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Solemn-Bastion-448330452029415/
http://solemnbastion.tumblr.com/
The Shape 1973

10.06.2016 at 21:54
Why are opening ceremonies always shit? Just get on with it.
----
I inhaled a bean.
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

10.06.2016 at 22:10
Written by The Shape 1973 on 10.06.2016 at 21:54

Tha' goal saved by French keeper was stunner.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

10.06.2016 at 22:21
In old days we would have separate thread for this event , another avidance that forum is dead

anyway if Ro would scored it would be fun
----

The Shape 1973

10.06.2016 at 23:08
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 10.06.2016 at 22:10

Written by The Shape 1973 on 10.06.2016 at 21:54

Tha' goal saved by French keeper was stunner.

I got Romania in the sweep at work. Everyone laughed. Nearly fell of my chair when he saved it.

EDIT. Bollocks
EDIT. GOOOOAL
EDIT. Bollocks again
----
I inhaled a bean.
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

11.06.2016 at 08:06
Actually either of them didn't play well.

Romania were capabale to pull off 2 to 3 goals against France(as they've played much better in warm ups) and due to strikers being shoddy on converting them, they lost the match.

France were pathetic on field while major chunk goes to goalkeeper as he wasn't manage to play well from his position. Had not been that spectacular goal in the end swayed away by Payet, this match shamelessly would ended in a draw.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

11.06.2016 at 11:35
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 11.06.2016 at 08:06

Actually either of them didn't play well.

Romania were capabale to pull off 2 to 3 goals against France(as they've played much better in warm ups) and due to strikers being shoddy on converting them, they lost the match.

France were pathetic on field while major chunk goes to goalkeeper as he wasn't manage to play well from his position. Had not been that spectacular goal in the end swayed away by Payet, this match shamelessly would ended in a draw.

what's wrong are you blind
Talk about it here Euro 2016

BTW I can delete this one I opened it so
----

Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

14.06.2016 at 09:44
Pretty much miss the old school football technique where defenders just forward to mid-fielders, scoop to opponent's D top and strikers take a call and score it in best possible way.

Germany evolved and changed it to better defensive and counter attack policy where they believe in rotating ball in defensive section and make moves from flanks.

In Italy match, i saw the same thing. Belgium would've gone agressive in >10 mins and should have started lopping ball to forward so that they can attack on goalkeeper to build pressure. They wasted hell lot of time in rotating and giving back ball to goalie so that they can spread the field. Pretty disappointed I would say considering majority of time, you score when you create a pressure on them.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

15.06.2016 at 01:10
Brazil 0-1 Peru,
Brazil is out of Copa America
hand goal by Peru 100% hand

----

Bad English
Masterchief

23.06.2016 at 00:35
Champions League draw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_UEFA_Champions_League_qualifying_phase_and_play-off_round

biggest bulshit Rosenborg vs IFK Norkkoping

UEFA Europe League draw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_UEFA_Europa_League_qualifying_phase_and_play-off_round

It can turn a bit weird because of EC and so on, some teams has no best form, condition, motivation and even can affect later in main play ff games, because 2-3 players wont be in shape
Some ''interesting'' games from sport perspective, some from fans
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.