Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 05.10.2011 - 20:40
Written by Tormentor666 on 05.10.2011 at 20:37

Written by Bad English on 05.10.2011 at 17:03

Power - disagree , because you have all seated stadions, even Bayern Munchen has stand sector for die hard, Italia has good, Turky is awesome atmosfere, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, banners, flairs, insults etc is part of game, and besides those true fans are banned , Dany Dyer said when he saw Independiente-Racing Club
If you think british derbies has atmosfere, better think again

Besides Copa Libertadores Final all game atmosfere was much better how CL final

Yeh, I suppose they have to supply their poor football quality of their respective leagues with some stupid banners and chants in order to entertain themselves... in England and Spain we just watch football, great and fantastic football, and that's why we go to the stadiums, not just to shout, sing stupid chants insulting whoever is the away team and display offensive banners... which, on the other hand, potentiates violence in football.

Well Sevilla vs Real Bettis is best and for me its not acceptable that Real vs Barca hmm 900 ppl make away trip in Italy Juve-Roma can be 10 000 and violance in football dont exist, there is violance in socety and ppl mind , also Madrid derby .... there shood be some thing more atractive
16.05.2017 - 03:39
Bad English
Masterchief
In theory all can happen, and it would be fun to see if they lose next game, Roma has Chievo and Genoa left, harder as JUve.

Same like real wont lose Celta and Malaga so they are champions in Spain.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.08.2017 - 08:23
Bad English
Masterchief
Östersund 6 years ago plaid in tier 4 .... last season in allsvenskan, relegation, won a Swedish cup, and now, small team, in a middle enters in EL group stage, its incredible
Kicked out 2 super teams teams, what are much stronger, only Swe team in UEFA bad season for Scandinavian football.

2. qual round Galatasaray
2-0 home 1-1 away
Fola Esch from Lux 1-0 home 2-1 away
PAOK 2-0 home 1-3 away
It was amazing but vulgaros had 90+5 chance for goal, but they did not score
Seems folk must travel to Solna to see good football, Jämtkraft Arena don't fits uefa idiot requlations
----

10.10.2017 - 20:41
Bad English
Masterchief
Iceland is qualifying to WC again and Östersunds plays well in EL ! They can go trought and I hope Iceland will kick some ass, I hope Portugal wont go there
Argentina might miss next WC wtf

If Nederland will win over Sweden 10-0 can they be Nr 2? In Solna it ended 1-1 why Swe still is Nr 2
----

19.10.2017 - 21:39
Metren
The What The?
Roma - Chelsea 3:3 was fucking awesome, loads of great goals. Also, Pep has proven his worth imo once again, City will take some stopping this year, both in the PL and UCL.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
27.10.2017 - 19:58
Bad English
Masterchief
Real Madrid vs Barcelona will be interesting game, maybe best and important game after Luis Figo left for Madrid, I hate real whit passion but this time I stand whit Madrid and Brussels
----

16.11.2017 - 06:49
Maco
Handbanana
Well. I am satisfied
----
I'm derp.
16.11.2017 - 07:46
Metren
The What The?
Written by Bad English on 27.10.2017 at 19:58

Real Madrid vs Barcelona will be interesting game, maybe best and important game after Luis Figo left for Madrid, I hate real whit passion but this time I stand whit Madrid and Brussels

It won't be interesting. We have two coaches, who both are tactically limited, no battle of wits between them a la Mourinho vs Pep era is to be expected. Also, Barcelona's total and absurd overrelience on Messi will make the game more boring to watch. Either Messi will shine or won't, but that's all the excitment the next Clasicos will see.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
16.11.2017 - 15:50
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Metren on 16.11.2017 at 07:46

Written by Bad English on 27.10.2017 at 19:58

It won't be interesting. We have two coaches, who both are tactically limited, no battle of wits between them a la Mourinho vs Pep era is to be expected. Also, Barcelona's total and absurd overrelience on Messi will make the game more boring to watch. Either Messi will shine or won't, but that's all the excitment the next Clasicos will see.

You didn't get it lad. Independence vs In Spain
----

16.11.2017 - 18:26
Metren
The What The?
Written by Bad English on 16.11.2017 at 15:50

Totally forgot about that for some reason. Might still not necessarily translate into a good game though.
----
18.11.2017 - 06:35
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Metren on 16.11.2017 at 18:26

Written by Bad English on 16.11.2017 at 15:50

Totally forgot about that for some reason. Might still not necessarily translate into a good game though.

I agree, sad Boxos Nois are banned.
One day when there was Real Barca I was watching Steaua Bucuresti vs Dinamo Bucuresti ... and later Legia Warshawa - Wisla Krakow
Some good pyro shows
----