‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 322  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by ANGEL REAPER on 11.04.2015 at 15:48
Goddamnit! the plumbings in this flat are totally overdue to be maintained .every single faucet is leaking and i am afraid that valves are corroded beyond repair ... i see one happy day of fixing this stuff....

Page 34 of 34

Mattybu

18.07.2016 at 06:55
What happened to that Lit guy? saw his account greyed out on a post somewhere, did he make a new acct or just delete the other one and hasnt been seen since
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

18.07.2016 at 08:11
Written by Mattybu on 18.07.2016 at 06:55

What happened to that Lit guy? saw his account greyed out on a post somewhere, did he make a new acct or just delete the other one and hasnt been seen since

Pretty much captivated in his busy schedule.

Actually, he came on SB, adieu everyone, said he's quite busy and will get occupied with loads of work in coming weeks. Thereafter, he deleted his a/c.
----
no one

18.07.2016 at 09:53

He said "good riddance" in the shout box and deleted his account. What happened to you?

Slayer 666 Rasputin and Deadone have also been banned since you have been gone
----
nobody
Bad English
Masterchief

18.07.2016 at 12:01

'
if you change user name you still can find it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Mattybu

19.07.2016 at 00:27
Written by no one on 18.07.2016 at 09:53

He said "good riddance" in the shout box and deleted his account. What happened to you?

lmaooo man that's gotta be the most ironic thing if he actually said that in the shout box. All the foul citizens of MS are dropping like flies... although I had a soft spot for Rasputin sometimes

I dunno what happened to me man, I mean I know, but who really knows. Maybe nobody, probably.
no one

19.07.2016 at 03:16
Written by Mattybu on 19.07.2016 at 00:27

Written by no one on 18.07.2016 at 09:53

lmaooo man that's gotta be the most ironic thing if he actually said that in the shout box. All the foul citizens of MS are dropping like flies... although I had a soft spot for Rasputin sometimes

I dunno what happened to me man, I mean I know, but who really knows. Maybe nobody, probably.

That is exactly what Lit said, i was there live at the scene!

……So you have been away on a drug train I take it.
----
nobody
Mattybu

19.07.2016 at 06:45
Written by no one on 19.07.2016 at 03:16

That is exactly what Lit said, i was there live at the scene!

……So you have been away on a drug train I take it.

friggen priceless, man.

and.... I guess the main thing is I don't really listen to metal much anymore. so out of touch with all the new albums and everything it's crazy, even when I was keeping semi informed I didn't care about most stuff coming out and now it's like 0.0001%.
no one

19.07.2016 at 09:35
Written by Mattybu on 19.07.2016 at 06:45

and.... I guess the main thing is I don't really listen to metal much anymore. so out of touch with all the new albums and everything it's crazy, even when I was keeping semi informed I didn't care about most stuff coming out and now it's like 0.0001%.

What the fucks wrong with you man! i'v been listening to metal since i was a glint in my fathers eye and will continue to listen to metal until death!! It's the only fucking way! where's your loyalty?

Seriously though, what made you loose interest in metal? and what are you listening to instead, if anything at all?
----
nobody
Mattybu

20.07.2016 at 00:40
Written by no one on 19.07.2016 at 09:35

Seriously though, what made you loose interest in metal? and what are you listening to instead, if anything at all?

I don't know. I guess part would be metal getting more and more pretentious was getting out of hand. even the juvenile shit isn't really cool or fun for me anymore. it's not really that fun talking to metal people either though, once the dust of my metal listening times settled I realized that. but there's some gem people I like lots on here, still.

I mean, I still listen to metal sometimes. I listened to Planetary Duality at work today (which is probably another thing in my life that disrupted how I used to be, I work full time now). Actually lately I would say I have been listening to a good amount of death metal like that. I still listen to Necrophagist every day pretty much too but that's sort of an exception for ultimate godliness in music. As for what I listen to now other than that, mostly video game music.

I've changed quite a bit. It's weird, a very good chunk of me is still my same old dumb, naive, weird ass self, but I've changed a lot over the past little while too.
no one

20.07.2016 at 03:32
Written by Mattybu on 20.07.2016 at 00:40

Written by no one on 19.07.2016 at 09:35

I don't know. I guess part would be metal getting more and more pretentious was getting out of hand. even the juvenile shit isn't really cool or fun for me anymore. it's not really that fun talking to metal people either though, once the dust of my metal listening times settled I realized that. but there's some gem people I like lots on here, still.

I mean, I still listen to metal sometimes. I listened to Planetary Duality at work today (which is probably another thing in my life that disrupted how I used to be, I work full time now). Actually lately I would say I have been listening to a good amount of death metal like that. I still listen to Necrophagist every day pretty much too but that's sort of an exception for ultimate godliness in music. As for what I listen to now other than that, mostly video game music.

I've changed quite a bit. It's weird, a very good chunk of me is still my same old dumb, naive, weird ass self, but I've changed a lot over the past little while too.

Sounds like your going through what i went through with punk. When my life changed drastcally is when i started listening to metal. I guess metal is a bit more diverse, i feel i don't have to be fully into the scene to appreciate the music.

Good to see you accept you have changed instead of desperately holding on to the past for some kind of pride like i see so often.
----
nobody
Mattybu

20.07.2016 at 04:58
Written by no one on 20.07.2016 at 03:32

Sounds like your going through what i went through with punk. When my life changed drastcally is when i started listening to metal. I guess metal is a bit more diverse, i feel i don't have to be fully into the scene to appreciate the music.

Good to see you accept you have changed instead of desperately holding on to the past for some kind of pride like i see so often.

My life hasn't changed too drastically though. It's kind of hard to explain, it's like a lot of little* changes, the big picture stays more or less the same but all these relatively minor experiences teach me things and change me a little.

*- there has been one big change though, a couple weeks ago my dog had to be put down. he was my best friend in the world, I miss him a lot. there's just a really big hole in my life now cause of that.

I think you're definitely right about metal being more diverse than punk although hell if I know, I'm sure there's progressive reggae steampunk with reverb from tapping on glasses with spoons for vocals out there somewhere these days...

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.