The original post

Posted by no one on 12.07.2014 at 12:11
RIP Tommy Ramone

Page 34 of 34

ANGEL REAPER

20.08.2014 at 01:36
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.08.2014 at 01:32

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.08.2014 at 01:30
at one point the feel will go numb....for me that is a half a day or so...

I have moments where the pain gets so bad it just kind of goes away. I've been able to afford to eat a sandwich a day so far, so I'm not at risk of dying, but it's an adjustment from when I was over-spending on food back when I was completely abusing the fact I had so much money from a student loan. I've lost 20 pounds since June, so it's starting to look noticeable as well. Meh.

go with beer than ...buy a beer ,its nutritious ,it numbs the hunger and it is fun thing ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

20.08.2014 at 01:40
Who the hell has money for beer?
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Bad English
nobody

20.08.2014 at 02:11
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.08.2014 at 01:40

I have ... but its be saved for okoberfest biers and some autumn seasonal ales
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
deadone
Mainstream Poser

20.08.2014 at 03:22
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.08.2014 at 01:32

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.08.2014 at 01:30
at one point the feel will go numb....for me that is a half a day or so...

I have moments where the pain gets so bad it just kind of goes away. I've been able to afford to eat a sandwich a day so far, so I'm not at risk of dying, but it's an adjustment from when I was over-spending on food back when I was completely abusing the fact I had so much money from a student loan. I've lost 20 pounds since June, so it's starting to look noticeable as well. Meh.

Whoa! Have you tried cheap stuff like cans of baked beans/spaghetti and two minute noodles?

And have you considered canning the internet and using that money on food?
Karlabos
<insert title>

20.08.2014 at 04:30
Written by deadone on 20.08.2014 at 03:22

canning the internet and using that money on food?

Dude... Wrong priorities
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

20.08.2014 at 04:52
Whoa! Have you tried cheap stuff like cans of baked beans/spaghetti and two minute noodles?

I'm staying with a friend's family but her siblings dislike the fact that I'm here so I've tried to minimize my impact as much as possible (showering less, not using dishes/cutlery, staying in my room as much as possible). Her father pays the internet bill, otherwise it would have been the first thing to go. I would have canceled my phone two months ago but needed it to secure a job in October and a placement (co-op position for school) this September that's necessary for me to graduate. Basically my expenses are as minimal as can be given the circumstances.

Despite how terrible I handled a breakup back in April and spending way more on drinking away my sorrows than I should have, I've also developed somewhat of a talent for surviving on a very limited budget. If not for school, I would have simply returned home and worked again to build up my savings like I was doing before. Basically I let myself become too comfortable with assuming life would go according to plan. I should have known better but it happens.

Also sorry for depressing pub times. Someone tell a funny story or something.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

20.08.2014 at 06:48
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.08.2014 at 21:25

What do you all do to distract yourself from feeling hungry?

Keep working?
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
ANGEL REAPER

20.08.2014 at 12:40
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.08.2014 at 01:40

well when i was broke like hell i was eating a sandwich a day and two liters of beer.I could always find someone to buy me one .However ,no matter how desperate the days were i have not regressed to glam metal....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
JD
gangsta shit!

20.08.2014 at 12:41
@Troy, Drinking big amount of water alwayes works for me, or eating one apple which makes me feel full again for some hours.
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
Bad English
nobody

20.08.2014 at 12:48
BTW I have a conspiracy theory about Malaysia plain .. it wa taken by terrorists wit some virus as in the movies and govemnet decide shout it down
----

Bad English
nobody

20.08.2014 at 12:55
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.08.2014 at 04:52

I'm staying with a friend's family but her siblings dislike the fact that I'm here so I've tried to minimize my impact as much as possible (showering less, not using dishes/cutlery, staying in my room as much as possible). Her father pays the internet bill, otherwise it would have been the first thing to go. I would have canceled my phone two months ago but needed it to secure a job in October and a placement (co-op position for school) this September that's necessary for me to graduate. Basically my expenses are as minimal as can be given the circumstances.

Despite how terrible I handled a breakup back in April and spending way more on drinking away my sorrows than I should have, I've also developed somewhat of a talent for surviving on a very limited budget. If not for school, I would have simply returned home and worked again to build up my savings like I was doing before. Basically I let myself become too comfortable with assuming life would go according to plan. I should have known better but it happens.

Also sorry for depressing pub times. Someone tell a funny story or something.

I moved back whit mother, my work place and old apartment was way tp far and 50% job and studies it was cheaper anyway , since its 5min walk to work.. well I have new room, but I lice cheap
shower less only when I feel stinky, after sweeting, no sweat , I don't need it, I was alone 2 weeks, I did eat from plastic plates, so basically no dishing ,no electricity, no wetter, use, since sun was shining 22h and 2 h was light... no lights at all, I washed my cloths in old fashion way whit hands, sock and underwear and some t shirts ...I live cheap and I have a phone, I never use it I have 72 krones , maybe 92 in my saldo(or wtf it calls in English), I put in 100 in oktober ..I think 1-2 months I will get real job, 4 months , maybe 7 new apparment ... and I wll still live cheap
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.