The Pub

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 02.05.2015 - 03:24
Written by M C Vice on 02.05.2015 at 02:56

Written by deadone on 02.05.2015 at 01:53

Written by Bad English on 02.05.2015 at 00:09

Ausie one - why don't you speak about Peter Greste?

Cause I have never heard of this guy.

Really? The media were all over that up till a few months ago. They didn't care about the 2 other jailed with him, though. They weren't Australian.

I didn't care either until he was jaied by Mursi regime (Mubarak wont let it happen)
20.06.2017 - 21:04
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
No one deleted his account too? When did that happen?
21.06.2017 - 01:04
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
There is no one to do the typical MS pun now...

Seriously though.. It has been a while since he deleted it
----

21.06.2017 - 06:19
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
Looks like the MS curse or something.
24.06.2017 - 10:05
Metren
The What The?
Well, I'm finished with making music, for real this time, put my guitars up for sale on FB and so on... I created an album, people liked it, it didn't make me very happy or ultimately give me any sense of purpose in life, as expected. It was somewhat fun but no more than a placebo that temporarily distracted me from the fact that I am not a person, who enjoys being alive and doing things. It's time to move on and find a hobby that actually makes me happy, I am relatively young and still have time. Won't delete my MS account though, nnnneeevvveeeerrr.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
26.07.2017 - 03:57
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by Metren on 24.06.2017 at 10:05

Well, I'm finished with making music, for real this time, put my guitars up for sale on FB and so on... I created an album, people liked it, it didn't make me very happy or ultimately give me any sense of purpose in life, as expected. It was somewhat fun but no more than a placebo that temporarily distracted me from the fact that I am not a person, who enjoys being alive and doing things. It's time to move on and find a hobby that actually makes me happy, I am relatively young and still have time. Won't delete my MS account though, nnnneeevvveeeerrr.

No 2nd Dreadrealm album? That's a pity. The 1st one was a good album. Good luck with whatever you do next.
For a new hobby, try playing Elder scrolls Online and watch people (still) bitch about the American election on a fantasy rpg. ESO: it's like the rest of the internet, but you can through mudballs at folks.
----
Mum - 21/10/1955 - 19/6/2015. R.I.P.

"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
"I'll put whatever I want in your mouth!"
Sharks 2016 Premiers
26.07.2017 - 12:34
Metren
The What The?
Written by M C Vice on 26.07.2017 at 03:57

No 2nd Dreadrealm album? That's a pity. The 1st one was a good album. Good luck with whatever you do next.
For a new hobby, try playing Elder scrolls Online and watch people (still) bitch about the American election on a fantasy rpg. ESO: it's like the rest of the internet, but you can through mudballs at folks.

I must be bipolar or something, but even though I fully intended to give up on music, I can't. Went and bought a new guitar yesterday and am already working on some new tracks (more prog, thrash and occasionally doom oriented metal this time). I guess this makes my previous comment look rather silly But yeah, I'm trying to keep it all light-hearted and not dream too much of success this time, just to keep from becoming too obsessed. Might share a track or two somewhere on MS too, when I get something worthwile done.

Also, since I can't seem to let go of my somewhat abusive relationship to music, I can't completely rule out a 2nd Drearealm album.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
27.07.2017 - 14:24
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by Metren on 26.07.2017 at 12:34

even though I fully intended to give up on music, I can't. Went and bought a new guitar yesterday and am already working on some new tracks (more prog, thrash and occasionally doom oriented metal this time). I guess this makes my previous comment look rather silly
Also, since I can't seem to let go of my somewhat abusive relationship to music, I can't completely rule out a 2nd Drearealm album.

Looks like you're a quitter when it comes to quitting, then.
Just go the way of Wintersun with Dreadrealm. Promise a new album for 10 years and I'll still follow along for the mythical opus at the end of the never ending tunnel of dissapointments.
----
Mum - 21/10/1955 - 19/6/2015. R.I.P.

"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
"I'll put whatever I want in your mouth!"
Sharks 2016 Premiers
27.07.2017 - 14:53
Metren
The What The?
Written by M C Vice on 27.07.2017 at 14:24

Looks like you're a quitter when it comes to quitting, then.
Just go the way of Wintersun with Dreadrealm. Promise a new album for 10 years and I'll still follow along for the mythical opus at the end of the never ending tunnel of dissapointments.

Oh my fuck, this is the best advice I've ever been given

Seriously though, as I said in my Thank You video to fans on YT, if I make a 2nd album, it will be better or I won't release it. It's that simple. As an artist, I'd rather die than fall into any of the common traps like thinking everything you do is gold or thinking that doing two almost identical albums is a safe bet. I believe Steven Wilson once said that an artist has to make music for themselves and not their fans, because that's what an entertainer does, but I'd say the best results - both commercially and artistically - are born when an artist embraces both roles and realizes that without feedback and fans, he or she would be inconsequential.
----
14.08.2017 - 22:19
Brotherhood4Ever
I just come back, the only and only Asian gook vietnamese here, dont worry, I will protectyou all lol xd, and...it's true metal way is only way,.now I come back to metal, I truly assure it.
14.08.2017 - 22:38
Brotherhood4Ever
How have you guys been ?

Sad Legend has introduced new album, as I hooverly seen in youtube. That band is quite good except they dont have lyrics in English for listener to read.