The Pub

Original post

Posted by , 07.05.2015 - 03:07
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 01:51

it's mainly watching various news programs.

No wonder your so angry at the world, i try to avoid the news, i get too angry.
01.04.2018 - 07:02
Übermensch242
@ANGEL REAPER: "now i need more money to get drunk".......yeah, I wouldn't call that a benefit

........anyway, aren't these april fools colours fucking awesome?! The featured album covers as well as the emoticons are a sight to behold.......Unholy Shit, it's like Psychedelia at its best!
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
06.04.2018 - 16:42
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Übermensch242 on 01.04.2018 at 07:02

@ANGEL REAPER: "now i need more money to get drunk".......yeah, I wouldn't call that a benefit

My new favourite game is to go out and drink with people who try to keep up with me(especially when they are boasting how good drinkers they are) and watch them get hammered by a measly few drinks and then can't walk properly nor form coherent sentences. I especially like to drink with friend who gets hammered and starts making a fool of himself in front of girls and such.

Guys, i think I might be alcoholic ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
08.04.2018 - 04:39
Übermensch242
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 06.04.2018 at 16:42

Written by Übermensch242 on 01.04.2018 at 07:02

My new favourite game is to go out and drink with people who try to keep up with me(especially when they are boasting how good drinkers they are) and watch them get hammered by a measly few drinks and then can't walk properly nor form coherent sentences. I especially like to drink with friend who gets hammered and starts making a fool of himself in front of girls and such.

Guys, i think I might be alcoholic ...

Nonsense man, high tolerance is a skill, be proud lol
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
21.04.2018 - 00:31
ANGEL REAPER
So yeah, i bought an apartment today.

Can't really decide what to do with my new HQ. Maybe turn it into sex dungeon ?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
06.05.2018 - 07:56
Übermensch242
I remember the first time I smoked any form of tobacco, I was either 15 or 16 years old.......Fuck if I could go back and slap my younger self in the face, nicotine cravings are such a goddamn nuisance.
----
15.05.2018 - 04:23
Kennoth
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 24.03.2018 at 12:10

Speaking of booze, one of the benefits of getting a 10 kg weight in last couple of years is my new ability to down a bottle of jack or vodka on night out and not to get drunk (maybe light buzz).

Thanks a lot inhuman alcohol resistant genetics, now i need more money to get drunk ...

The only perk of being fat.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
19.05.2018 - 14:46
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Kennoth on 15.05.2018 at 04:23

Speaking of booze, one of the benefits of getting a 10 kg weight in last couple of years is my new ability to down a bottle of jack or vodka on night out and not to get drunk (maybe light buzz).

Thanks a lot inhuman alcohol resistant genetics, now i need more money to get drunk ...

but i am skinny dude...
----
19.05.2018 - 16:00
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
So when did the virtual pub turn into an actual pub where people brag about being drunk and all that stuff?
----
21.05.2018 - 08:28
Kennoth
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.05.2018 at 14:46

Written by Kennoth on 15.05.2018 at 04:23

but i am skinny dude...

I'm not.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
22.05.2018 - 02:56
Übermensch242
On May 31st, I'm headed to Long Island, Bahamas for four days (My grandparents on my mother's side were born and raised there until their pre-teen years when they moved to the capital city, where I live, for employment and further education). Long Island is having their 51st annual Regatta (which is a boat racing event FYI), I haven't been since my first time at the 47th Regatta four years ago......My grandparents are housing me, they have a second house there with a smaller guest house (by the beach)............Honestly and truly, though it's a boating event, most of the people there (who are from all over The Bahamas) don't come there to fucking watch boat races, they come for the alcohol, booze is everywhere!! Four years back, my first cousin apparently won an event and got a trophy during the ceremony/final night and I had no fucking idea until the presentation Hopefully this time, I won't be hungover two mornings in a row like last time.

I'm really looking forward to it, it's great to see people who you haven't seen in a long time (from the capital city) and to of course get wasted.......the only down side is I'll have to go to church on the Sunday (with my grandparents), I'll be sure to wear my Baphomet underneath though. It'll be the first time I've ventured outside of my hometown in more than a year.
----