‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 324  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by no one on 18.04.2015 at 02:18
Written by deadone on 18.04.2015 at 01:59

People are racist. Terror attacks, call for Sharia, confrontation with government, fighting for Islamists just emboldens racists to speak out as opposed to keeping it inside.

It's the same in muslim countries - try pashing your wife in public in UAE and you'll get arrested, whilst in countries like Afghanistan you might get lynched (a mob recently killed another handicapped person for "blasphemy") . And no one will stop them either.

However in most Westerners eyes (especially the media), a white idiot harassing a woman on a train is far worse than non-whites murdering hundreds in the name of god. They even turn a blind eye illegal sharia in many western countries - polygamy, honour killings and child brides. Don't want to be accused of racism by stopping Abdlulah marry a few 9 year olds or Habib murder his daughter cause she looked at boy.

ok ok, save it for the islam thread.

Page 34 of 34

3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

06.09.2016 at 03:48
Is the one going by Angel N. now, actually Fritillaria?, the girl who suggested me La Haine which I probably never finished. She used to be very active and sweet around the site.

Or did she just deleted her profile altogether? Few months of inactivity last year due to internet connectivity problems made me lose a lot of track and ground I covered.
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

06.09.2016 at 04:21
Yes. Angel N is Mary N is Fritillaria is Friri
----
If you're looking for some 2016 bizarre music, I got some
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

06.09.2016 at 08:18
Well shoot me she is definitely quite different now, calm and collected and less fidgety I'd say.
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

06.09.2016 at 12:45
It's funny to open this forum and to read you guys are talking of me.

Did you get bored of La Haiene? At some moments it is slow pace and boring but that is how the movie builds up the shock effect in the end. Anyhow, don't bother for it if it's not your type of movie.

I think I am changed you're right. So many things happened to my life, I hit 30s, I lost friends, I lost my beloved mother while being abroad all of a sudden... Life changes.
----
The Fangirl.
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

06.09.2016 at 14:57
Interesting band name.
----
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

06.09.2016 at 20:28
Written by Angel N. on 06.09.2016 at 12:45

Did you get bored of La Haiene? At some moments it is slow pace and boring but that is how the movie builds up the shock effect in the end. Anyhow, don't bother for it if it's not your type of movie.

I think I am changed you're right. So many things happened to my life, I hit 30s, I lost friends, I lost my beloved mother while being abroad all of a sudden... Life changes.

Won't say bored but probably my tastes weren't really so mature back then. But now I think I maybe better equipped to process it after not just watching but truly "getting" movies like American History X, This Is England etc. And also I now realize how big a name Vincent Cassel truly is.

Sorry for your loss but atleast its good that you've moved out of your country which you were really frustrated about back then which is also apparently how I identified you from the Depression forum where you were talking about your university course. Glad to see you still hanging around the site.
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

17.09.2016 at 22:47
Dayum, so much good music and no one to listen them all.

And totally not promoting my recent work in the thread. I guess I just really like discovering new music. Kudos for everyone's efforts there.
Bad English
Masterchief

Today at 02:53
My shit talk in Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYm0zghYqw&feature=youtu.be
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

Today at 13:14
^Not sure why I clicked on and watched it.
ANGEL REAPER

Today at 14:47
Written by Bad English on Today at 02:53

My shit talk in Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYm0zghYqw&feature=youtu.be

man turn your phone horizontally when you record videos...just a pro tip
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.