‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 290  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Mercyful_Kate on 20.11.2014 at 21:57
Welp, with 177cm of snow outside here in Buffalo, NY, I guess I'll be here for a while. How are things?

Page 34 of 34

Mercyful_Kate

28.02.2015 at 22:02
I wear waterproof snow boots while walking around, so wet socks are not a problem for me.
Bad English
Masterchief

28.02.2015 at 22:13
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 28.02.2015 at 22:02

I wear waterproof snow boots while walking around, so wet socks are not a problem for me.

I have 2 boots onme winter other UD army Willco old ones and I need laces, 12 years they were good now ....
that's made in US not Mexico, Turkey or China, otherwise it would be 12 year
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
no one

01.03.2015 at 03:55
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 28.02.2015 at 21:42

I'm tired of doing the "Buffalo Striptease", meaning walking to work, taking off my heavy down coat, my hat, scarf and gloves, then my pullover, then my cardigan, then changing from my snow boots to my regular work shoes. A 0C day would be nice at least. I might actually wear shorts if it was that warm.

summer soon
----
hipster fag
ANGEL REAPER

01.03.2015 at 11:37
Written by Karlabos on 28.02.2015 at 21:22

Indeed. The following algorithm helps you to survive in the cold

while (you're feeling cold)
<Put an extra piece of clothing>
end

An analogous algorithm doesn't exist for heat though...

that algorithm is flawed since there is no definition of what cold is prior to algorithm description
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Karlabos
<insert title>

Today at 05:29
Written by deadone on Today at 04:43

Troy's dead (again) baby. As is surprisingly IJOOE.

I dunno what's got everybodies' goat for jus' leaving MS like that
Troy... Boxcar Willy... JOE... Who's next?
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
deadone
Mainstream Poser

Today at 06:00
Written by Karlabos on Today at 05:29

=I dunno what's got everybodies' goat for jus' leaving MS like that

Boxcar Willy is gone? Never even noticed...

EDIT: Just checked his last few posts and he seems to have lost interest in metal.

And had a wierd thought: people that don't attend a social media site after a while might not be ignoring the site but rather are dead or really sick. Ain't that a morbid thought?
no one

Today at 07:28
Hmm it's weird, i think i'm the only one who doesn't drink on ms yet i am one of the regulars in the pub.

yeah it's weird, someone could stop posting and we think they have moved on, but they could actually be chained up in a basement or be one of those people that got shot in a suicide massacre you skimmed read about in the news or something we'd never know . It's not like a friend or family member is going to log in for them and explain there absence.......this obviously excluding the few people that actually know each other outside of internet world
----
hipster fag
Cynic Metalhead
My Fucking Mitch

Today at 10:07
Boxcar peeped in few weeks back(he posted, no replies and he left the MS platform again). Joe must be suffering from dust allergies due to constant travelling (might be giving interviews for a job). Troy - his real life has captivated him(grocery job, gf, house, ice hockey matches, wanking, banging etc etc).

Job is something has kept lot of MS members busy in real life. Some of unemployed nimrods love to hang on MS frequently.
----
no one

Today at 10:38
Metalstorm is still manageable at work even if you don't work on a computer. Metalstorm is my smoko time amusement... unwrap my sandwich and see whats happening, that and surf reports. It keeps my attention away from the bullshit daily news that everyone has to read/hear about every few hours of the day...no wonder we're so easily controlled.
----
hipster fag
Mary N.
Evil Butterfly

Today at 11:43
Written by Karlabos on Today at 05:29

I dunno what's got everybodies' goat for jus' leaving MS like that

I terribly miss all of them, what's wrong really? Why everyone's absent these days ? It makes me feel bad and uncomfortable.
----
The Fangirl.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.