The Pub

Original post

Posted by Angel N., 29.04.2015 - 21:28
Written by IronAngel on 29.04.2015 at 20:47

Just be up front and laid back, but polite about it. Easier said than done, of course, but people (apparently!) ask each other out all the time. You don't need to confess your deepest dreams and feelings to him, just ask if he'd like to do something with you.

I can't tell you much about dating (I have date-dodged my way into marriage pretty successfully) but I can tell you this: no guy is going to think you're an idiot for asking them out. Even if they're not interested, they will be flattered. It's nice to know you're interesting and desirable. I also confessed my feelings to a high school crush and good friend once, years ago, and even if she said up front she wasn't interested, I never regretted it and it did nothing to harm our friendship; probably the opposite.

As you said it's always easier said than done. But it seems to me that he somehow lurks around me, then maybe this time I will take the chance to talk with him. It's funny that I don't even know his name, I look into the list of participants in the class in university portal but I can't find him, I guess I have checked out this 150 numbers of student for at least 5 times Just too curious to find out his name and major at least !

And also because I'm really new here in this place and university, then I don't want to make a sort of bad reputation for me by talking to him and asking to go out ! I don't know the local culture much...
28.12.2016 - 03:40
Bad English
Masterchief
Patrick walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the corner of the room, drinking a sip out of each pint in turn. When he had finished all three, he went back to the bar and ordered three more.

The barman says, "You know a pint goes flat soon after I pull it . Your pints would taste better if you bought one at a time."

Patrick replies, "Well now, I have two brodders, one is in America and de odder in Australia and here I am in Dublin . When we all left home, we promised dat we'd drink dis way to remember de days we all drank togedder."

The barman admits that this is a nice custom and says no more.

Patrick becomes a regular customer and always drinks the same way ordering three pints and drinking a sip out of each in turn, until they are finished. One day, he comes in and orders just two pints. All the other regulars in the bar notice and fall silent. When he goes back to the bar for the second round, the barman says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss. "Patrick looks confused for a moment, then the penny drops and he starts to laugh, "Oh no," he says, "Bejesus, everyone is fine! Tis me I've quit drinking!"
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.12.2016 - 23:08
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 12.10.2016 at 15:53

Dunno for me.

A'right wee man
I have not seen you online ling time pal
Any travel plans this summer ?
----

29.12.2016 - 00:02
!J.O.O.E.!
Defunct
Written by Bad English on 28.12.2016 at 23:08

A'right wee man

You spoke to me earlier today in the SB I don't even have plans for tomorrow, let alone the summer.
29.12.2016 - 00:12
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 29.12.2016 at 00:02

Written by Bad English on 28.12.2016 at 23:08

A'right wee man

You spoke to me earlier today in the SB I don't even have plans for tomorrow, let alone the summer.

alrigt big man and did I spoke I don't remember
same here
----

09.02.2017 - 15:43
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Yay 4000 posts
----

09.02.2017 - 15:43
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Oh, wait...
----

09.02.2017 - 18:38
no one
You can like posts now? Sweet! Now I can judge how worthy I am on this site by my post likes.
----
nobody
09.02.2017 - 18:45
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by no one on 09.02.2017 at 18:38

You can like posts now? Sweet! Now I can judge how worthy I am on this site by my post likes.

its FB shit
----

09.02.2017 - 19:41
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
I was more looking forward for the dislike button instead
----

09.02.2017 - 20:26
no one
Written by Karlabos on 09.02.2017 at 19:41

I was more looking forward for the dislike button instead

Shit post, dislike