Metal Storm logo
I never...

Original post

Posted by whatsacow, 25.03.2012 - 14:34
Ok, this is the internet version of a drinking game we have here at college. Basic premise is that somebody says I never did such and such, and if you have done it, confess, and its interesting enough, somebody will say story time, at which point, you have to tell the story. To organise it, anyone can post an I never at any time, and you can confess at anytime. Just quote the I never.

Btw, your i never has to actually be something you have never done.

I'll start us off. I never pleasured myself in a public place.
28.03.2012 - 16:01
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:59

Procreating is the opposite reason I have sex. I don't want a kid. I want to get the same feeling you get from sex, which is nearly indescribable.

I just meant the importance of getting laid for mankind, not for an individual. Obviously, if nobody got laid, there would be no children and we'd die out.
----
7.0 means the album is good
28.03.2012 - 16:04
Branzig
Written by Milena on 28.03.2012 at 15:57

I've never understood the importance of getting laid.
Procreating is an obvious answer, but other than that? Sure, it is fun; but you can be equally happy with or without it. Just like being happy with or without anything else.

Yes and No. I agree with you to a certain extent.

But being a male, it is different. A man can really only go so long (especially in his younger years) before seeking the laying haha.

Also, it has a lot to do with how much testosterone you have and other hormonal factors. I took a human sexuality class and it turns out there is a lot too it, and a lot of guys that are "sick perverted horn dogs" legitimately can not help it. They can't help boinking as much as a schizo can't help hearing the voices in their heads. It has to do with hormone levels, genetic make up, and brain development. Not to mention any kind of sexual abuse or the possibility of being introduced to sexual "content" at a young age.

All of this factors in to your sex drive as an adult male. I started masturbating at 13 and had sex by 15, so my sex drive is quite high. It's not like Troy's by any means But still I would say it is above average. All having to do with prior life factors, and my hormone levels.
----
In Grind We Crust
28.03.2012 - 16:05
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:29

Written by X-Ray Rod on 28.03.2012 at 15:24
Even we are surprised that you aren't gay.

me having so many ladyfriends but not getting laid..

I'm not at all surprised that you aren't gay but would have been surprised if you would have said you developed a ladyparts. I heard from reliable source that guys who are involved lot of in sex with the girls develop some heavy lady parts.
28.03.2012 - 16:42
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 28.03.2012 at 16:05
I heard from reliable source that guys who are involved lot of in sex with the girls develop some heavy lady parts.

Reliable sources? I'm sure.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
28.03.2012 - 17:59
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:59

Procreating is the opposite reason I have sex. I don't want a kid.

Yeah, fuck kids. They take all of our resources.

No seriously, couples should considering adopting as the main choice if they want kids.
We will eat the whole planet quicker than we think at this rate. Thank you MTV and Sixteen and Pregnant.

On topic, I never had sex without a condom.
28.03.2012 - 20:52
Slayer666
Written by Unhealer on 28.03.2012 at 17:59

28.03.2012 - 21:25
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Slayer666 on 28.03.2012 at 20:52

-.- That surely didn't help
28.03.2012 - 21:58
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
^^ If he finished, that's pretty bad, bro.
----
28.03.2012 - 22:08
Uldreth
Written by Slayer666 on 28.03.2012 at 20:52

snip

So you leap to hyperspace when you have sex without a condom?
28.03.2012 - 23:25
Ernis
狼獾

No seriously, couples should considering adopting as the main choice if they want kids.

Yep... don't have kids. For every kid you won't have, someone else (most probably from a third world country) is going to have ten. They ain't gonna worry bout eating away yer resources.

I understand you're going to adopt some of them, right?
29.03.2012 - 01:09
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Ernis on 28.03.2012 at 23:25

I understand you're going to adopt some of them, right?

Nah, I don't want kids. Just dogs and maybe cats.

Polar bears if it's possible in the future somehow.
29.03.2012 - 03:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Unhealer on 29.03.2012 at 01:09
Polar bears if it's possible in the future somehow.

If you're a celebrity you can adopt whatever the fuck kind of animal you want, endangered or not.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
29.03.2012 - 04:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff

I haven't had sex with a condom on since like... December 2010? I've only been with two girls in that time and both were serious relationships but ya.
----
29.03.2012 - 04:33
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.03.2012 at 04:20

I haven't had sex with a condom on since like... December 2010? I've only been with two girls in that time and both were serious relationships but ya.

I guess that means you are not into whores even when sex is so important to you. That is good for the wallet

One more, I never paid for sex.
29.03.2012 - 04:42
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Unhealer on 29.03.2012 at 04:33
I guess that means you are not into whores even when sex is so important to you. That is good for the wallet

I'm too scared of contracting something that will prevent me from having sex again in the future. There's logic to my sex addiction.
----
29.03.2012 - 07:44
whatsacow
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Branzig on 28.03.2012 at 16:04

Written by Milena on 28.03.2012 at 15:57

I've never understood the importance of getting laid.
Procreating is an obvious answer, but other than that? Sure, it is fun; but you can be equally happy with or without it. Just like being happy with or without anything else.

Yes and No. I agree with you to a certain extent.

But being a male, it is different. A man can really only go so long (especially in his younger years) before seeking the laying haha.

Also, it has a lot to do with how much testosterone you have and other hormonal factors. I took a human sexuality class and it turns out there is a lot too it, and a lot of guys that are "sick perverted horn dogs" legitimately can not help it. They can't help boinking as much as a schizo can't help hearing the voices in their heads. It has to do with hormone levels, genetic make up, and brain development. Not to mention any kind of sexual abuse or the possibility of being introduced to sexual "content" at a young age.

All of this factors in to your sex drive as an adult male. I started masturbating at 13 and had sex by 15, so my sex drive is quite high. It's not like Troy's by any means But still I would say it is above average. All having to do with prior life factors, and my hormone levels.

I'm weird like that. I want sex like any other normal guy... but one night stands just don't do it for me. I still do them but they sort of feel empty... even in the college environment. I prefer having a girlfriend over a cumbucket any day.

We will eat the whole planet quicker than we think at this rate. Thank you MTV and Sixteen and Pregnant.

My ex was on the pill... sex was so much better than... Im thinking of using those extra thing ones, but Im scared they'll break lol.

Anyway... I never listened to judas priest... (waits for angry mob...)
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
29.03.2012 - 10:29
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.03.2012 at 04:20

I've only been with two girls in that time and both were serious relationships but ya.

You do realize that's quite unsafe unless they take pills, right?
----
29.03.2012 - 10:30
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by whatsacow on 29.03.2012 at 07:44

I'm not an angry mob, but that's weird

I've never listened to a single thrash metal album from the beginning to the end.
----
29.03.2012 - 10:41
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:15

I've never kissed another guy (on the lips).

Hmmm well I have, but it was coz of a game. It was an ice cube game where each person passes the ice cube from their mouth to someone else.
So technically its not a "kiss" And no, I'm not gay, well I haven't had sex with a dude to comment on it, but I love women

I have never stage dived. I would love to though.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
29.03.2012 - 14:28
Branzig

I am a member of the posed angry mob.

WFT>!

At least spin Painkiller and British Steel. I mean, they are almost mandatory if you're into metal
----
In Grind We Crust
29.03.2012 - 14:39
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I never listened to a death metal album from beginning to end, because mostly I get bored and even with my favorite bands in the genre (Cannibal Corpse, Kataklysm, Obituary, Entombed) it just sounds repetitive.

I also never stage-dived, it looks really fun and I want to do it though. I did crowd-surf once and the bastards kept dropping me so I gave up after 2 attempts
29.03.2012 - 15:41
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Milena on 29.03.2012 at 10:29
You do realize that's quite unsafe unless they take pills, right?

I kind of wanted to be a dick and post a "you don't say" meme but maybe you think I'm actually a lot less safe about this than I am. Of course both of my exes were on the pill and I was in a relationship with both of them. Like I said before, I wouldn't go around fucking random strangers without a condom. You don't know where they've been, if they're on the pill, etc.
----
29.03.2012 - 15:52
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.03.2012 at 15:41

...but maybe you think I'm actually a lot less safe about this than I am. Of course both of my exes were on the pill

Oh okay then. You might think this is funny, but I've met a lot of otherwise intelligent and educated people who think they're 100% safe if they don't finish inside and if their girlfriend counts the days of her cycle, which is total bullshit and they'll end up with a baby on their hands sooner or later.

Edit: I'm actually not that versed in English sexual expressions... "finish inside" is the Serbian term for it, but I'm not sure whether you can actually say it in English and not sound completely off
----
29.03.2012 - 15:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Milena on 29.03.2012 at 15:52
...they'll end up with a baby on their hands sooner or later.

Nah, it's not funny. And of course I know people like that too. We've had sex education here since seventh grade and I lost my virginity at 15. Did a lot of reading and research to make sure I don't end up with any unwanted rugrats.

Uh, I've never "finished" inside of a girl without a condom.
----
29.03.2012 - 16:13
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.03.2012 at 15:56

Nah, it's not funny. And of course I know people like that too. We've had sex education here since seventh grade and I lost my virginity at 15. Did a lot of reading and research to make sure I don't end up with any unwanted rugrats.

That's the responsible way to go. In many ways we are irresponsible with our own bodies but if everyone was responsible about sex, there would be no unwanted pregnancies and STD's would die out.

Hmmm. I've never suggested a band on MS that wasn't blacklisted later on
----
29.03.2012 - 19:13
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I never...got confused while going for peeing and ended it up sitting on commode and do shit OR vice versa.
30.03.2012 - 17:43
whatsacow
Written by Branzig on 29.03.2012 at 14:28

I am a member of the posed angry mob.

WFT>!

At least spin Painkiller and British Steel. I mean, they are almost mandatory if you're into metal

I have... I was just being a douche lol.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
30.03.2012 - 22:46
BreadGod
Account deleted
I never liked Citizen Kane.
31.03.2012 - 01:13
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 30.03.2012 at 22:46

I never liked Citizen Kane.

I never knew who that was until now.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse