Metal Storm logo
What do you do on Weekends?

Original post

Posted by Sunioj, 12.12.2006 - 20:12
What do you guys like doing on weekends?
What do you do on weekends when your days at school were boring and mundaine? Or when your job exhausted you till your ears started bleeding? Go to bars? Play music? Go swimming? I dont know so you tell me!!
13.06.2008 - 00:29
Svartlock
Written by Miss_Fermento on 30.05.2008 at 01:12

Mm working ( hehehe ok.. play Diablo II on the pc on my cyber café) study on the afternoon, and go it with my friends to the coffe!

Hahaha, so there are still people playing Diablo II. Are you new or have you been playing for a long time?
13.06.2008 - 00:58
Gordon Freeman
I hang out with my friends, they smoke pot while I drink and we just talk about movies, comic books, video games...that sort of thing. I also like to go places with my fiance. We go to the movies, the park, the museum, the zoo, someplace like that, at least two times a month (more if we can afford it)

I play my XBox if I can't find anything better to do.

I just finished Half-Life 2 and I'm playing thru it again for any easter eggs I may have missed.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

http://www.last.fm/user/Axl_The_Viking
13.06.2008 - 13:46
Duy Hung
Account deleted
Now that my exams are over everyday is like weekend to me, probably reading books and watching movies and trying to compose something new
02.07.2008 - 22:03
Infurnace
I do lots of things in my weekend. Going out is a pretty important part of it. Other things include playing guitar, a bit of gaming, sleeping of course and hanging out with friends.
04.07.2008 - 04:35
Evican
Ann O'War
Sometimes nothing, sometimes I am hardly home of a weekend.

I go to gigs, see friends, watch movies, go to metal clubs, sleep in, do some gaming, surf the net and read.
Having a nice quiet one at home tonight where it's nice and warm, so expect to see me around on the forums tonight.
21.08.2008 - 23:49
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
i write songs with me band
smoke cigs
drink in large quantitys
play video games
computer
download music
27.09.2008 - 02:55
necrovamp
well, in the summer i dress up in medieval clothes, camp with other like minded people, do medievil crafts then we usually end up killing each other with whatever weapon we can find. oh and drink in the evening, so really i just go to valhalla. in the winteri go to big open spaces and shoot arrows from a bow drink lots of tea and generally get cold. its all fun.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
27.09.2008 - 04:46
Hrothdane
Written by necrovamp on 27.09.2008 at 02:55

well, in the summer i dress up in medieval clothes, camp with other like minded people, do medievil crafts then we usually end up killing each other with whatever weapon we can find. oh and drink in the evening, so really i just go to valhalla. in the winteri go to big open spaces and shoot arrows from a bow drink lots of tea and generally get cold. its all fun.

I play DnD, so I do basically the same thing
----
Despair is death, and I'm not interested in dying.

Member of the True Crusade against True Crusades
27.09.2008 - 11:42
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by [user id=34145] on 21.08.2008 at 23:49

drink in large quantitys

i do on weekends exactly the same thing i do on any other day... video games, football, texts and books, movies, etc.
But as my friend from the quote, the weekend represents an opportunity to absorb greater quantities of alcohol... essential to move on from the frequent adverse situations, and also necessary to make better use of an possible good moment.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
28.09.2008 - 00:19
necrovamp
Written by Hrothdane on 27.09.2008 at 04:46

Written by necrovamp on 27.09.2008 at 02:55

I play DnD, so I do basically the same thing

dude ur a re enacter? or a rp? boths cool.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
28.09.2008 - 00:33
Oracle
Orcinus
I play swamp golf and if its summer i go for a swim and sometimes i got to the shops and have a look around while im waiting for Matt to finish work, sometimes i walk along the river and see if there are any dolphins..
28.09.2008 - 08:18
Deadgirl
I think I pretty much hang out in my room, at this point. Or in my friend's basement for RPG.

I post here again only because I think I do less than before. I've recently been explained to someone's girlfriend as being a person who "doesn't get out much."
...Evidently I really am that awkward.
----
Remember that you are mortal.
28.09.2008 - 09:51
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I go out drinkin and start fights
29.09.2008 - 00:51
Nightmare^
I usually sleep more and relax at home, invite some friends or visit some...Sometimes i go to my hometown to see my family and my old friends (in fact that's what i've been doing this weekend :p).
----
29.09.2008 - 01:08
Duy Hung
Account deleted
I remember posting here before, don't remember what i wrote at the time though but for now i will just say : Sleeeeeeeeeeep
29.09.2008 - 03:20
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I make JELL-O while brushing my poodle's teeth. HAIL SATAN!!
29.09.2008 - 05:43
Nexus
Asshat
I don't do anything anymore. I used to be out constantly during my weekends, but now I'm usually working, or working on school assignments. Mebbe I'll get hammered here and there at the occasional party, or maybe I'll go out to a show or something, but that's pretty much it. I have virtually no life on weekends anymore.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
30.09.2008 - 00:05
Sick Girl
Go to shows, hang out with my boyfriend and friends, party. Pretty much anything that will keep me from being bored.
30.09.2008 - 04:45
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Deadgirl on 28.09.2008 at 08:18

I think I pretty much hang out in my room, at this point. Or in my friend's basement for RPG.

I post here again only because I think I do less than before. I've recently been explained to someone's girlfriend as being a person who "doesn't get out much."

Its not that awkward... 99% of any forum user's are ''home'' persons, who has the time to stand in front of the computer to post and chat... otherwise they would'nt chat here, theyll just chat with real people, face to face.
And i bet that a lot of the people who post here dont go out so often, or are as sociable as they sound.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
30.09.2008 - 08:05
Deadgirl
Written by Uirapuru on 30.09.2008 at 04:45

Written by Deadgirl on 28.09.2008 at 08:18

Its not that awkward... 99% of any forum user's are ''home'' persons, who has the time to stand in front of the computer to post and chat... otherwise they would'nt chat here, theyll just chat with real people, face to face.
And i bet that a lot of the people who post here dont go out so often, or are as sociable as they sound.

Very true. But even so, it seems I'd have to be pretty awkward for someone to actually need to explain that about me. Also, I should possibly mention that the conversation leading up to that explanation of me involved that person's girlfriend asking (and not even asking me, even though I was right there) if I was from another country, or another state or something. ROFL.
Lately on weekends I also go to the park with Mooney (the dog). ^^
----
Remember that you are mortal.
19.07.2010 - 08:41
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
Incoming almost two year necro!

I dont do this every weekend, but what I did this weekend...

Got a promotion at work, late Friday which is technically the weekend and got married to my long time girlfriend on Saturday. <3
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
19.07.2010 - 11:12
Archetype
Write/listen/play/study music, record stuff with friends, work out, go for a drive and catch up with people, watch a movie or TV show that's been downloaded, I might even do the odd assignment or two so I don't fall behind and fail. I'm also looking for work at the moment but that's my typical weekend right there.
19.07.2010 - 11:48
Roro
Written by [user id=2084] on 28.09.2008 at 09:51

I go out drinkin and start fights

i like that lol
20.07.2010 - 02:56
Ragana
Rawrcat
Oh, cool, an almost dead thread!
So, what I do on weekends? Hmm... that depends on how good has been the night before Saturday.
20.07.2010 - 05:49
Sunioj
Now I just work at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights, hang out with my friends on Sunday nights. I mainly go out during the week though.
20.07.2010 - 10:55
Elio
Red Nightmare
Well I just stay with friends having a relaxing time, usually in front of (some) drink(s)
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
20.07.2010 - 11:25
Perseverence
Account deleted
I get bored and listen to "I hate the world" music like Cake Bake Betty. It used to be Lady Gaga but I relized that I don't need an excuse to listen to her.
28.03.2013 - 18:36
Jpageforever
I play music -guitar, clarinet, recorder, and I just learned how to play a traditional Chinese bamboo flute. I also like to read, or walk around in the fields or the woods. Every once in a while, when I come into a little money, I go shopping with some friends. And, 99.9% of the time, no matter where I am or what I'm doing, I listen to music. My life revolves around music, basically.
08.04.2013 - 07:03
Jtbmetal123
Saturdays are mostly, Homework and laundry days, Sundays are have fun and do whatever you want days.
29.04.2013 - 01:02
MetallicA
Typically, on Fridays I usually go to a bar with a bunch of my buddies and get tore up. Saturdays are spent recovering, grocery shopping and such. Sundays are spent studying for whatever I have Monday.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.