Metal Storm logo
Mägo De Oz

21.05.2006 - 21:36
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
Mägo De Oz is definitely my favourite Folk Metal band : their music is catchy, heavy, with great folk touches thx to Mohamed's violin, Fernando's flute and Kiskilla's keyboards. But it doesn't harm their metal image (even if some metalheads thought that Gaia was pop, which I strongly disagree with!). Their latest release, Gaia II (La Voz Dormida) is probably the best folk release of last year IMO, with prog and power influences.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to love them... To other Mägo De Oz fans, don't be shy and share your opinion here about their style (which had been debated in the old forum), their albums, songs, or whatever related to them
----
I wish I had a mental survival kit...
21.05.2006 - 22:23
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Mägo De Oz was my first metal band, and I still listen to them, especially after having listened to their masterpiece Gaia II: La Voz Dormida.

- Mägo De Oz, their first release, was a Punk Hard-Rock album, nothing special in my opinion. The only Folk element were Mohamed's violin lines, and they had a vomitive vocalist back then called Juanma. Don't listen to this album. The only song that I like from that album is T'esnucaré contra'l bidé because it is hilarious (if you understand redneck Spanish).

- Jesús de Chamberí was the first step towards the Metal direction. Juanma left, José and other musicians joined and they started to mix Heavy Metal (inspired by Iron Maiden, according to Txus) with Folk Metal and thus creating their style. Favourite songs: "Jesús de Chamberí", "El Cantar de la Luna Oscura".

- La Leyenda de la Mancha is considered by many Mägo De Oz fans the peak of their career. Better basslines and heavier guitars for the album that includes their hit "Molinos de Viento", La Leyenda de La Mancha is the closest album to Heavy Metal that Mägo De Oz has ever released.

- FinisTerra meant the commercial success for Mägo De Oz. It was my first metal album (I was 13-14 years old back then) so it has a special meaning to me, and it is a release full of rhythmic, catchy tunes ("Fiesta Pagana", "Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante", "La Danza Del Fuego") and more complicated ones ("Satania", "La Cruz de Santiago", "Astaroth", "Finisterra"). Solid album FinisTerra is a must for every Melodic metalhead.

- Gaia is a quite polemic album. There's a lot of people who enjoy this album (more Folk Metal than Heavy Metal this time) and others who bash it, considering it the end of good Mägo De Oz - I belong to the former. I really like the sound of new Mägo De Oz, which could be called their "Gaia era" or "trilogy era" (as Gaia is supposed to end as a trilogy), where keyboards play a main role and José explores the edge of his voice register. Favourite songs: "La Conquista", "Van A Rodar Cabezas".

- Belfast: An album full of covers which I heard on the radio and didn't like, so I don't have it.

- Gaia II: La Voz Dormida is their last album and to my taste their best so far and one of the best Folk Metal albums ever. It has its Power Metal moments (fast keyboards and guitars with high-pitched vocals: "La Voz Dormida", "Diabolus in Musica"), obvious Progressive Metal influences (the average length of each song is much longer, and there is that Dream Theater-ish sound in the instrumental parts of "Aquelarre", "En Nombre de Dios" or "La Cantata del Diablo"), and, last but not least, some Gothic Metal as well (the supreme intro "Volaverunt Opus 666" could perfectly fit a dark Gothic Metal album!).

My opinion about their style: They were a Punk Hard-Rock band back in Mägo De Oz and changed then to Folk Metal and Heavy Metal. Although the new album has influences from several Metal styles, they cannot be considered a Power or Prog Metal band. They are still Folk Metal and Heavy Metal in my book at the same time.
22.05.2006 - 12:47
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Mägo De Oz is also one of my favorite folk metal bands. They are only second to Wuthering Heights IMO. They are also one of my favorite bands singing in Spanish, and eventhough I don't understand anything I like listening to the lyrics, 'cause the language is quite pretty.
A little anoying that their website isn't in an english version.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
22.05.2006 - 14:31
Talvi
They are one of my favorites folk metal bands, and their last album is, in my opinion, their best. A real masterpiece of folk music. But there is a band that I enjoy as much or even more, that is Saurom (Lamderth). They are spaniards too, and play almost the same style of folk metal.

BTW, I'm also one of the ones who don't enjoy the album Gaia as much as La Leyenda de la Mancha, Finisterra or Gaia II. It's just not really 100% metal. But in my opinion, the only full metal album is the last one.
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
22.05.2006 - 17:45
Dam3k
Well I haven't listened to so much folk metal in my life but I have listened to this band A LOT and what could I said about one of the best metal bands in spain? They are just awesome, their first albums (exactly, jesús de chamberí, la leyenda de la mancha and finisterra) are their best albums, no doubt, there are some of the most famous songs of Mägo De Oz although their last work is a masterpiece indeed, it hasn't that magic of the albums before IMO
----

23.05.2006 - 10:25
Judas
The Amputator
Written by Taktsekte on 21.05.2006 at 22:23

Mägo De Oz was my first metal band, and I still listen to them, especially after having listened to their masterpiece Gaia II: La Voz Dormida.

- Mägo De Oz, their first release, was a Punk Hard-Rock album, nothing special in my opinion. The only Folk element were Mohamed's violin lines, and they had a vomitive vocalist back then called Juanma. Don't listen to this album. The only song that I like from that album is T'esnucaré contra'l bidé because it is hilarious (if you understand redneck Spanish).

I was always under the opinion that the crap singing on 'Mägo De Oz' was courtesy of Txus, I never knew about Juanma. And that album was crap first time over, but when it was re-recorded with José it became awesome, with songs like "El Lago" really sounding great.

Their best releases IMO are 'Jésus de Chamberí', 'Finisterra', and 'Gaia', and while I can't really understand much Spanish, I can read it at a half-decent level, so the lyrics have some real meaning. Favourite songs: "Jésus de Chamberí", "El Cantar de la Luna Oscura", "Satania", "El Lago", "El Que Quiera Entender Que Entienda", "La Conquista", "La Costa del Silencio".
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
08.07.2006 - 13:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I realy like this band, I dunno why, maybe because of spainish language, even if all album covers are wierd, like grind core bands, but still band are amazing, I hawnt hear of them much, here I can by CD, I dounloudet some, and band are grea, I just want see how thay locks in concerts, probobly its like medieval muysic festival whit heavy giutar riffs,

Taksekte I dunno, never hear them in early days, maybe you shood know better

Sekhmet if you wanna real folk metal try Beltine from czceh republic, thay are so damn amazing, if you had problems whit english wersion of site PM me,realy, you will feel like flying ower Bohemia, band are so great, its my fav folk metal band.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.07.2006 - 05:01
mightywolf
Account deleted
Mago de oz is my favourite band, they are amazing and real masters jaja
jose is my favourite vocal in spanish

also i saw the name juanma jaja
i've heard juanma sing in a recent cd and i was shocked i didn't believe it was him jaja
19.07.2006 - 07:00
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
A great band, in my country they are idolatrated, even for people that don't like metal! their music is very awesome, but i think there are better bands, like Saurom.

Yeah, Mago i one of the greatest bands and the best cover ever made by a ballad is the song Pensando en ti (Thinking of you)...!
19.07.2006 - 18:43
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
I knew they are quite famous in South America (I remember a guy calling whoever liked them "posers" for this same reason) but I don't think it should change the way metalheads see the band. On the other hand maybe it could make discover metal to non-metalhead people..??
----
19.07.2006 - 23:11
Bitch Boy
Which I love the most from Mägo De Oz is the lyrics. I also love the presence of violin and flute, instead of only one keyboardist doing all the job. For me, Mägo is the best spanish-speaking metal band.

@MicTlaN: you mentioned something important, here in Mexico, Mägo is heard by many people who actually don't like metal. Even some of these people consider that Mägo is skaa, a statement that, for me, is completely false...
19.07.2006 - 23:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sekhmet on 19.07.2006 at 18:43

I knew they are quite famous in South America (I remember a guy calling whoever liked them "posers" for this same reason) but I don't think it should change the way metalheads see the band. On the other hand maybe it could make discover metal to non-metalhead people..??

About famouse in South America probobly because in language, before MS I even didnt know about this band, I discovere it here near shout box where album random and then I found tehm in MA and in proarchives I listen them and I like them and then i dounloud soime albums, I think this band isnt even know in Germany, I think its like ''local'' band of ancient roman empire teritory
About Italian, Spanish, French, German and nowdasu UK scene peopel dont knwow almoust nothing, but Scandinavian scene are totaly oeverated, ebcause in thos countries what I emntion are much better quality unknow band show in Scandinavia
----

apos;'
[image]
20.07.2006 - 00:22
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Oh, I cannot believe I've written nothing about their last concert in Madrid, last July 6th. It was the peak of their tour featuring their new album, Gaia II: La Voz Dormida, and it was held in Plaza Las Ventas (bullfighting arena). Some metalhead (one of the gig organizers, methinks) chose the interlude between Savia and Mägo De Oz to remind us of the World Meeting of Famiies which was taking part meanwhile in Valencia, and which was organized by the Catholic Church. He told us that the model of a Catholic family was the following: "Their first family was ejected from paradise because they... uhm... enjoyed it . Furthermore, they had two children and one killed the other. Is that the family model we want? This (pointing at the crowd) is our true family. Hail to Heavy Metal!!" (in Spanish, of course )

I won't write a detailed review because I do not remember all the songs they played, and I did not know the songs played by supporters Savia, Carlos Escobedo's (ex-Sôber) new Hard-Rock project. Anyway, the Mägo De Oz guys started with the intro featured in their new album, Volaverunt Opus 666, and started hammering with La Voz Dormida. Just after the last chord of this song, the killer Satania (from FinisTerra) began to sound, which was, in my humble opinion, the best song of the night.

Their setlist included the best songs in Gaia II: La Voz Dormida, with the longest instrumental parts, i.e. Hazme Un Sitio Entre Tu Piel, Aquelarre, Desde Mi Cielo (dedicated to a friend of the band who passed away due to heroin), and the almighty 20-min monster La Cantata del Diablo (Missit Me Dominus) which they played after José Andrëa showed a crucifix to us and turned it upside-down like what the crowd was asking for ("¡Dale la vuelta! ¡Dale la vuelta!", i.e. "Turn it upside-down! Turn it upside-down!"). Mägo De Oz replayed their old repertoire as well, including Jesús de Chamberí, La Rosa de los Vientos - Metal Version, Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante (my favourite Mägo song, during which there was an energy breakdown for about 15 minutes; later, José Andrëa explained to us that it was a major breakdown in the North of Madrid), Gaia and La Danza del Fuego (another killer live).

Other than that, 2006 is the 250th anniversary of musical genius Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and Mägo De Oz didn't want to miss an opportunity to honour one of the fathers of Metal (believe it or not). Jorge Salán decided to play an insane guitar solo which included some parts of Mozart's "Rondo Alla Turca", which was later performed by the whole band as an instrumental metal version.

Finally, a Mägo De Oz concert isn't complete without their most famous singles, i.e. Fiesta Pagana, La Posada de los Muertos and La Costa del Silencio. They ended their concert with the same song as always, Molinos de Viento. A beautiful concert in general, almost perfect if it weren't for the cursed energy breakdown.
20.07.2006 - 18:55
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
Nice lil review Taktsekte Their "cover" of Mozart must have been great. And I loved the model of the catholic family
----
22.07.2006 - 04:20
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Written by Bitch Boy on 19.07.2006 at 23:11

Which I love the most from Mägo De Oz is the lyrics. I also love the presence of violin and flute, instead of only one keyboardist doing all the job. For me, Mägo is the best spanish-speaking metal band.

@MicTlaN: you mentioned something important, here in Mexico, Mägo is heard by many people who actually don't like metal. Even some of these people consider that Mägo is skaa, a statement that, for me, is completely false...

yeas, many people here think they're ska! what ideas! but the true is that many start to think they were ska because their catchy harmonies, they don't know Folk! so if something in spanish appear with catchy rithyms, they think is Ska or merely Rock! but the true is that many people in mexico that listen Mago are POSERS!
23.07.2006 - 20:59
GRIGAL
Account deleted
Yeah, so do I like this band. Although I'm not so familiar with their background, I believe they've been around for quite a while. Like Sekhmet mentioned, I do suppose they are popular in South America since most of that continent speaks Spanish. 'Folk-Metal' seems to be becoming popular recently thanks to bands like Finntroll, Korpiklaani and Crauchan.......
23.07.2006 - 21:05
GRIGAL
Account deleted
I forgot to mention Skyclad......who, come to think of it, are very similar musically to Mago De Oz.
15.08.2006 - 22:09
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
They are coming here to Puerto Rico this next September (I think) and I will surely have the chance of finally getting to see these "cabrones" live for the first time.
----
Christless
16.08.2006 - 03:54
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Mago de Oz is a very good band,I own La Leyenda de la Mancha,which I think is a pretty good album musically.When I first heard these guys I thought they were very original and in some ways are.I hear mixed reviews all the time on these guys,but as far as im concerned they are quite talented,I like their cover of "Dust in the Wind".
31.08.2006 - 21:09
?Bodomchild?
Well....yes Mago its a good band....and yes they are famous in South America....but the real boom !! was this year wahen they make that big lating gig and this year was the first time for Mago in Venezuela....but 1 or 2 years ago a lot of people didn't know that was a band call Mägo De Oz , now everyone heard them....be metalhead or not cuz they music are very catchy....but remember one thing they change they mind's gor GAIA....tehy left drugs,alcohol,etc so thet would be the reason of the fans to say "they are more pop, and they will stop".... so i still heard them cuz i lke they'r music but i like the old Mago for shure
----
asd
04.09.2006 - 04:23
Alouqua
Account deleted
I have seen them 3 time in concert and i have to say I used to love their music, BUT... I don't like their last 2 albums and I hate how they became so famous here... Is like everyone like them... and i just get really tired of hearing "fiesta pagana" or "molinos de viento" every single day!!!!!
My fav. album is " la leyenda de la mancha" but i also love "Finisterra" with los 'renglones torcidos de dios' which is amazing

MaidenVarius ah you love it too! The song is called 'pensando en ti' and the lyric is just beautiful
08.09.2006 - 09:39
?Bodomchild?
Written by Taktsekte on 21.05.2006 at 22:23

- Jesús de Chamberí was the first step towards the Metal direction. Juanma left, José and other musicians joined and they started to mix Heavy Metal (inspired by Iron Maiden, according to Txus) with Folk Metal and thus creating their style. Favourite songs: "Jesús de Chamberí", "El Cantar de la Luna Oscura".

- La Leyenda de la Mancha is considered by many Mägo De Oz fans the peak of their career. Better basslines and heavier guitars for the album that includes their hit "Molinos de Viento", La Leyenda de La Mancha is the closest album to Heavy Metal that Mägo De Oz has ever released.

- FinisTerra meant the commercial success for Mägo De Oz. It was my first metal album (I was 13-14 years old back then) so it has a special meaning to me, and it is a release full of rhythmic, catchy tunes ("Fiesta Pagana", "Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante", "La Danza Del Fuego") and more complicated ones ("Satania", "La Cruz de Santiago", "Astaroth", "Finisterra"). Solid album FinisTerra is a must for every Melodic metalhead.

- Gaia is a quite polemic album. There's a lot of people who enjoy this album (more Folk Metal than Heavy Metal this time) and others who bash it, considering it the end of good Mägo De Oz - I belong to the former. I really like the sound of new Mägo De Oz, which could be called their "Gaia era" or "trilogy era" (as Gaia is supposed to end as a trilogy), where keyboards play a main role and José explores the edge of his voice register. Favourite songs: "La Conquista", "Van A Rodar Cabezas".

- Belfast: An album full of covers which I heard on the radio and didn't like, so I don't have it.

- Gaia II: La Voz Dormida is their last album and to my taste their best so far and one of the best Folk Metal albums ever. It has its Power Metal moments (fast keyboards and guitars with high-pitched vocals: "La Voz Dormida", "Diabolus in Musica"), obvious Progressive Metal influences (the average length of each song is much longer, and there is that Dream Theater-ish sound in the instrumental parts of "Aquelarre", "En Nombre de Dios" or "La Cantata del Diablo"), and, last but not least, some Gothic Metal as well (the supreme intro "Volaverunt Opus 666" could perfectly fit a dark Gothic Metal album!).

My opinion about their style: They were a Punk Hard-Rock band back in Mägo De Oz and changed then to Folk Metal and Heavy Metal. Although the new album has influences from several Metal styles, they cannot be considered a Power or Prog Metal band. They are still Folk Metal and Heavy Metal in my book at the same time.

No more to say man u already explain they carrer....:bow:

But you forget the 2 Live albums....we have to know that thay are a great Live band they show it by first time with Folktergeist and the make it again with Madrid las ventas
----
asd
08.09.2006 - 18:30
Judas
The Amputator
I can mostly understand their lyrics by reading the booklets, but I can't really understand spoken Spanish, so I don't really know what José is saying in between songs on 'Folktergeist' (except for "Gracias cabrones!!!" ). In any case, the music speaks for itself. I'd love to see them live, but I can't see them coming anywhere remotely near England, India or Australia.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
08.09.2006 - 23:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 23.07.2006 at 21:05

I forgot to mention Skyclad......who, come to think of it, are very similar musically to Mago De Oz.

hmm no Skyclad are lil heavyer, and Mago de Oz are melodical, more folk and sometimes them ok and album covers are wierd, and also thay sing in spanish, but Skyclad are more folk metal and I donnt understand Mago De Oz lyrics so if I will I will coment lyrical diferenicies too
----

apos;'
[image]
09.09.2006 - 01:23
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 08.09.2006 at 23:43

Written by Guest on 23.07.2006 at 21:05

hmm no Skyclad are lil heavyer, and Mago de Oz are melodical, more folk and sometimes them ok and album covers are wierd, and also thay sing in spanish, but Skyclad are more folk metal and I donnt understand Mago De Oz lyrics so if I will I will coment lyrical diferenicies too

you're not losing anything not understanding their lyrics.. they're totally gay and cheesy, just like their music if you ask me.. the only song I like is Fiesta Pagana the rest is shit.
09.09.2006 - 03:34
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by Judas on 08.09.2006 at 18:30

I can mostly understand their lyrics by reading the booklets, but I can't really understand spoken Spanish, so I don't really know what José is saying in between songs on 'Folktergeist' (except for "Gracias cabrones!!!" ).

Therefore I shall intervene and solve this problem! José always speaks a really fast Spanish in Mägo De Oz concerts, anyway.

Fölktergeist Disc 1

03. "El Que Quiera Entender Que Entienda":
- Beginning: "Vamos a hacer una canción del último disco, 'Finisterra', una canción en que, cómo no, voy a invitar a un gran compañero de golferías y borracheras, el cantante de Ankhara, ¡Pacho Brea!" - "We are going to play a song from our last album, 'Finisterra'; a song where, how couldn't I?, I am going to introduce a great drinking and pimping companion, Ankhara singer Pacho Brea!"
- (audience goes "¡Pacho! ¡Pacho") "Una canción que imagino que ya conoceréis, y que intentaremos con ella cambiar nuestros chips para que nos dé igual con quién se acueste cada uno: tíos, tías o todo a la vez. El Que Quiera Entender Que Entienda" - A song which, I suppose, you shall already know, and which we will try to change our minds with so that nobody cares about who sleeps with whom: guys, girls or everybody at once. 'El Que Quiera Entender Que Entienda'"
- End: "¡Pacho Brea!"

04. "El Santo Grial":
- Beginning: "¡A ver si os sabéis este tema!" - "Let's see whether you know this one!"

05. "El Lago":
- Beginning: "Esta canción tiene algún tiempo. Me la lleváis pidiendo. Esperemos que os guste." - "This song is a bit old. You've been asking me for it. We hope you will like it."
- End: "¡Eso es" - "That's it!"

06. "Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante":
- Beginning: "Bueno, vamos a hacer una canción ahora que yo creo que es definitoria y definitiva de lo que es la filosofía que hemos llevado Mägo De Oz, ya que empezamos ya hace bastante tiempo. Una canción que seguramente nos cueste la vida. Ya nos está costando la salud... Nos está costando salud, divorcio, dinero y amigos, pero da igual porque seguiremos en ello. Y es simplemente estar aquí, en un escenario, delante de todos vosotros Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante." - "Well, we will now play a song which is, in my opinion, defining and definitive about the philosophy that we, Mägo De Oz, have been defending, for we did start quite a lot of time ago. A song which will probably cost our lives. It has already cost our health... It has cost our health, divorce, money and friends, but it does not matter because we will keep it on. And it is just to be here, on a stage, in front of all of you 'Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante' [as long as the body endures]."
- At 0.59, after the first verse: "¡Vosotros!" - "You!" (i.e. "your turn!")
- At 3.17: "Vamos a ver ellos. ¡Seguimos!" - "Let's see how they do it. We go on!"
- At 3.44: "Así se hace, cabrones. ¡Gracias!" - "That's how it's done, fuckers. Thank you!" (I can't decipher what's coming next. It sounds like "La última, arriba", i.e. "Up with the last one")
- At 3.55: "Ahora allí. Quiero ver las palmas, también allí" - "Now over there. I want to see your hands there as well". Later: "¡Sí, por todos los sitios!" - "Yeah, everywhere!"

07. "El Cantar de la Luna Oscura":
- End (with the crowd shouting "Mägo, Mägo, Mägo"): "Vamos a hacer una canción que, si me permitís, puesto que la lista es interminable, no sé cuál viene... Prefiero mirarlo." - "We are going to play a song which... uhm, if you excuse me, due to the setlist being endless, I don't know which one comes now. I shall rather take a look." <-- rofl amateurs XD
- Crowd singing "José, José": "Un tema que se llama La Leyenda de La Mancha" - "A song which is called 'La Leyenda de La Mancha'"

Fölktergeist Disc 2

01. "Jesús de Chamberí":
- At 4.01: "Dejadme ver esos brazos, Madrid. ¡Mi Madrid, arriba!" - "Let me see those arms, Madrid. Up with my Madrid!"

02. "El Pacto":
- Beginning: "¡Gracias! Quisiera pediros las manos arriba para el principio de esta canción... ¡Eso es! (???) acompañar la melodía." - "Thank you! I would like to ask you to raise your hands during the beginning of this song... That's it! [undecipherable] the melody."

06. "La Danza del Fuego":
- Beginning: "No os oigo. Oooh..." - "I don't hear you. Oooh..."
- At 3.46: "Dejadme oíros. Dejadme veros las manos. No os oigo" - "Let me hear you. Let me see your hands. I don't hear you."

07. "Fiesta Pagana":
- Beginning: "Una fiesta, una fiesta grande, ¡una Fiesta Pagana! - "A party, a big party, a 'Fiesta Pagana' [Pagan Party]!"
- End: "Una canción que tiene ya bastante tiempo... Esperemos que os guste. Dice, más o menos..." - "A quite old song... We hope you will like it. It says, more or less..."

08. "Hasta Que Tu Muerte Nos Separe":
- At 3.38: Undecipherable gibberish.
- At 3.44: "Veo que hay predisposición. ¿Tenemos esas gargantas preparadas? ¿Sí? ¿Las tenemos preparadas? Ya veo que sí. ¡Bien! Vamos a ver si tenemos las gargantas tan preparadas como parece que las tenéis. ¿De acuerdo? ¿Sí?" - "I see there is some prearrangement there. Have we prepared those throats? Yeah? Are they prepared? Indeed, I see. All right! Let's see if we have prepared our throats as properly as it seems. OK? Yeah?"
- At 4.48: "Aah... Vamos a intentarlo." - "Aah... Let's try."
- At 5.15: "Vamos a intentar ahora recogerlo durante el estribillo. ¿De acuerdo? ¡Vamos a ello!" - "Let's try to retake it now during the chorus. All right? Let's go!"
- At 5.25: "Esta es la parte difícil, realmente, ¿eh? Vamos a ver si conseguimos cogerlo a la primera porque, si no, habrá que repetirlo hasta que salga. ¿De acuerdo?" - "This is actually the hard part, eh? Let's see if we can catch it at the first time or else we shall have to repeat it until it works. OK?"
- At 5.48: "No. Vamos a repetirlo. Yo os doy la entrada y vosotros tenéis que hacer el estribillo. ¿De acuerdo? ¡Vamos a verlo!" - "No. Let's do it again. I give you the start and you have to build the chorus. All right? Let's see!"

09. "Molinos de Viento":
- Beginning: "Esta es vuestra." - "This one is yours."
- At 2.48: "¡Un, dos, tres!" - "One, two, three!"

Other than that, almost everything is "¡Gracias, cabrones!"

@Judas: I hope I've earned a cookie
10.10.2006 - 02:12
WindMyth
Account deleted
Mago de oz sucks 100%, why?
Because, the vocals sing horrible.
They have like 12 musicians that don't cordinate.
I consider them not to be metal but Folk/Pop.
They pass from Catholics to Anti-Christ in 1 disc to another.
Well, nothing more to say, I hate that band, is so comercial and boring.
10.10.2006 - 18:46
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
@WindMyth: hmm that's your opinion, but I totally disagree with you on the vocals and the coordination. I really like the vocals in Mägo De Oz...perfectly fit for the type of metal played by the band.
About the coordination: I don't see how they don't coordinate...the music is "flowing" without any weird breaks, solos and stuff like that.
Can't say anything about the catholics/anti-christ thing 'cause I don't understand the lyrics
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
10.10.2006 - 19:43
?Bodomchild?
@windMyth....If u dont like comercial bands dont heard them....i think every think ho one person know's is comercial and yeah im totally disagree with you
----
asd
11.10.2006 - 00:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ?Bodomchild? on 10.10.2006 at 19:43

@windMyth....If u dont like comercial bands dont heard them....i think every think ho one person know's is comercial and yeah im totally disagree with you

I agree whit you, Comercial bands play radio and shwo in TV but I hawnt hear them in TV and Radio, dunno how in latinamerica
----

apos;'
[image]