Metal Storm logo
What brand of Cigarettes do you smoke, and why?

Original post

Posted by Grimurc, 20.04.2007 - 12:43
What brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

let me hear what you smoke and how much per day...

i prefer Gauloises, Lucky Strike, Marlboro and sometimes Chesterfield

i smoke probably 5 till 7 a day. in weekends more of course. when i have a bad day i smoke a whole package...
25.04.2007 - 16:20
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
I'm A non-smoker..
But Frankly speaking,our country is so polluted that when you hang around in different place...You'll be sorrounded by smoke...your lungs get filled with smoke!!So there is not any difference between Smoking and roamng around[here].
25.04.2007 - 20:07
Sunioj
Written by Guest on 25.04.2007 at 16:20

I'm A non-smoker..
But Frankly speaking,our country is so polluted that when you hang around in different place...You'll be sorrounded by smoke...your lungs get filled with smoke!!So there is not any difference between Smoking and roamng around[here].

In the arab side where I used to live, EVERYONE smokes....and the cheapest kinds of ciggarrettes too. But if your a woman and a guy sees you smoking in the street something bad will happen to you.
25.04.2007 - 20:34
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
Written by Sunioj on 25.04.2007 at 20:07

Written by Guest on 25.04.2007 at 16:20

I'm A non-smoker..

I mean The smokes of Traffic..
In the arab side where I used to live, EVERYONE smokes....and the cheapest kinds of ciggarrettes too. But if your a woman and a guy sees you smoking in the street something bad will happen to you.
25.04.2007 - 20:37
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Yes, I noticed it when I went to Egypt, a lot of men smoke, it's like a custom, but in the whole trip I didn't see a woman smoking
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
27.04.2007 - 10:09
Zombie, M.D.
Written by Sunioj on 24.04.2007 at 19:45

Camel lights.

Ditto. I just think Camels have the best tasting tobacco overall, I always thought Marlboros taste like cardboard, especially Marlboro Lights.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
27.04.2007 - 11:41
APOHAKC
The Bard
I liked Camel before, but now, it seams like smoking someone's hair lol I maen it is disgusting...
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
27.04.2007 - 19:56
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Smoking someone's hair...
----

Sensorium - Epica
28.04.2007 - 18:48
APOHAKC
The Bard
yeah... once I accidentaly burned my hair with lighter... Gods... Sometimes I am really the biggest idiot in the world, I had to cut my hair for 10 cm...
----
28.04.2007 - 20:37
Sunioj
Haha, that reminds me, my friend used to prank people by upscaling the gas output on the lighter.
So what would usually happen is:
A) the lighter would blow up in the smokers hand or
B) the lighter would start shooting flames in ever possible outlet on the lighter causing hair to catch on fire
28.04.2007 - 20:48
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Sunioj on 28.04.2007 at 20:37

Haha, that reminds me, my friend used to prank people by upscaling the gas output on the lighter.
So what would usually happen is:
A) the lighter would blow up in the smokers hand or
B) the lighter would start shooting flames in ever possible outlet on the lighter causing hair to catch on fire

hahahaha
Yeah, I used to do that too... Just for fan
Once it exploded in my hand, and it wasn't funny at all
----
29.04.2007 - 23:26
Kurzag
Account deleted
I prefer Lucky Strike and Marlboro because it taste good. I smoke around 4-6 cigarettes a day, mostly at school.
30.04.2007 - 04:41
TombstoneHighway
Account deleted
I rarely smoke, but when I do it's either cigars or cigarellos.
30.04.2007 - 04:53
Stigmatized
Not a fan of cigarettes, but a Black and Mild cigar every now and then works wonders.
30.04.2007 - 08:30
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Peter Jacksons
There probably the cheapest brand out here in Canada, and theres a reason, theyre terrible. But the reason I smoke them is because no one tries to bum off me, seriously, they ask for a cigarette, I whip out a pack of PJs and there like "uhhhhh.....no thanks". Im usually a generous person so when I do buy good brands I feel guilty telling someone no when they ask for a smoke. This way I dont have guilty conscience.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
30.04.2007 - 14:00
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Doc G. on 30.04.2007 at 08:30

Peter Jacksons
There probably the cheapest brand out here in Canada, and theres a reason, theyre terrible. But the reason I smoke them is because no one tries to bum off me, seriously, they ask for a cigarette, I whip out a pack of PJs and there like "uhhhhh.....no thanks". Im usually a generous person so when I do buy good brands I feel guilty telling someone no when they ask for a smoke. This way I dont have guilty conscience.

Why don'y you buy two packs. One pack of good cigaretts and one of those PJs... And you smoke Lucky Strike (for example) and when someone ask you for cigarett you just give him PJ. I don't think that it is not generous. I done that while high-school
----
30.04.2007 - 15:49
Cato9021
I smoke anything that kills me!
----
I månens sken vi dem tar, vi så renar vår skog tills ingen kristen finns kvar

In the shimmering moonlight we hunt them, and flee into our forest until there are no Christians left.
16.05.2007 - 18:12
The Walrus
Moonsorrow
Cigarettes are bad and i try to stop , without succes .
I smoke L&M light usually , when i don't have money i buy NEXT , and when i am rich i buy Parlament because it's my favourite
----
17.05.2007 - 04:20
iaberis
Advice Troll
Smoking is gonna kill you guys! Life is pretty when you have lungs to breathe it!!!
----
Bitch! Please
18.05.2007 - 00:14
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Stigmatized on 30.04.2007 at 04:53

Not a fan of cigarettes, but a Black and Mild cigar every now and then works wonders.

Yeah man same here. I rarely ever smoke, and I feel stupid when I do because I am all congested and sh**
But every once in a while a flavored cigar is nice.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
18.05.2007 - 02:46
Ernis
狼獾
To those who say "smoking is bad"...I amn't trying to deny it but...sorry to say, there are moments where a cigarette is a must-have....especially when you're nervous/angry and sad about something....
18.05.2007 - 12:44
APOHAKC
The Bard
I rarely smoke because I am nervous, but I understand people that do that. I remember when I was in high school everyone asked proffesors to go out in wc just to smoke cause they are nervous about something.
I smoke because I love to smoke (cigaretts), I just love that feeling. I smoke much and I don't give a shit about that it is killing me. Everything is killing me. I can live perfectly healthy life, not to smoke, to to drink... and some drunk fool can ran over me with truck or bus.. I want to enjoy life, I do everything that I like, I have only one life to do that
----
19.05.2007 - 03:12
Ernis
狼獾
Well....I agree with you, Aronax...as I said before...besides the fact that you smoke sometimes because life is tedious and it calms you, there are moments where smoking is a must-have...you feel like smoking...you feel that smoking would be enjoyable at these moments....who the hell cares indeed whether it poisons you or not.....
19.05.2007 - 13:31
APOHAKC
The Bard
Exactly.. Only thing that I care about cigaretts is taste. Of cause I never smoke in front of non-smokers (unless they give me their approval) and children. I don't want to be responsible for their health, and I do care more for enviroment than for me. But I would never forbid my sister or brothers to smoke cigaretts, it is their desicion...
----
19.05.2007 - 14:30
Sunioj
I never smoke around parents or kids...but I other than that I dont care to smoke if front of non smokers. Depends what circumstance though...sometimes I wont, because of the envireonment, like indoors or with people that are sensitive.
21.05.2007 - 02:30
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Ernis on 18.05.2007 at 02:46

To those who say "smoking is bad"...I amn't trying to deny it but...sorry to say, there are moments where a cigarette is a must-have....especially when you're nervous/angry and sad about something....

There are always drugs and alcohol for that case!
----
Bitch! Please
21.05.2007 - 03:07
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Written by APOHAKC on 19.05.2007 at 13:31

Of cause I never smoke in front of non-smokers (unless they give me their approval) and children.

That's really good man, if all smokers would think like that, everything would be so different...
All my friends smoke in front of me, which makes me a passive smoker, that sucks
----

Sensorium - Epica
21.05.2007 - 08:09
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Well, i've been a Marlboro Red smoker for the past 12 years and i never changed it, because it's always good and clean.
I smoke around 2 packs per day because i work as a designer and programmer, and trust me if you work as such you will smoke as much as i do
24.05.2007 - 12:44
A.J Thunder
Ive been smoking for 5 years now, stared as an "tough guy youngster" when i was 14years old , you just had to be cool you know....

Moustly i smoke L&M lights.

Been trying to quit many many many time and often i can hold out for like 2weeks (personal record 6weeks!) before falling into smoking again. I just find it really relaxing and nowdays cant come home after work without lighting up an ciggaret, or my head just explodes.

Has anyone got some good tips for quiting other than really strong will power....?
24.05.2007 - 12:53
APOHAKC
The Bard
Have you tried to drink hot water before every cigarett? That is how my ex-girlfriend stoped, she drinked hot water non-stop and after two mounths she stoped
----
24.05.2007 - 13:18
Ernis
狼獾
One way....smoke lights...smoke as light cigarettes for as long as possible and then suddenly switch to the reddest ones....this is one opportunity...
Or...soak a cigarette in milk and let it dry....then light it...I wouldn't try it myself...I would never ever try it myself....because it is said to make you run to the toil...of course...if you make it to the toil....