Metal Storm logo
What brand of Cigarettes do you smoke, and why?

Original post

Posted by Grimurc, 20.04.2007 - 12:43
What brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

let me hear what you smoke and how much per day...

i prefer Gauloises, Lucky Strike, Marlboro and sometimes Chesterfield

i smoke probably 5 till 7 a day. in weekends more of course. when i have a bad day i smoke a whole package...
19.07.2007 - 03:54
Sonic Titan
Account deleted
i smoked for like 3 years than i quit but i started off with camel turkish gold because of how fuckin smooth they were than the last year of smoking i switched to marb reds.
19.07.2007 - 12:58
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Sunioj on 18.07.2007 at 23:16

mostly girls buy these ciggarrettes, licorice, chocolate, coffee, and so on. I either like the raw drag of tobbacco or none at all, that flavored stuff makes me gag.

Yeah you're right.....thank God...the only taste we have here is menthol...and it's indeed bought by females mostly....such cigarettes even have abnormal shape...they're long and thin....
We say here "Tõmba ennast emaseks" meaning "Inhale till you become female" whenever a guy smokes menthol cigs.....
19.07.2007 - 15:07
SteelScream
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 19.07.2007 at 12:58

Written by Sunioj on 18.07.2007 at 23:16

mostly girls buy these ciggarrettes, licorice, chocolate, coffee, and so on. I either like the raw drag of tobbacco or none at all, that flavored stuff makes me gag.

Yeah you're right.....thank God...the only taste we have here is menthol...and it's indeed bought by females mostly....such cigarettes even have abnormal shape...they're long and thin....
We say here "Tõmba ennast emaseks" meaning "Inhale till you become female" whenever a guy smokes menthol cigs.....

Yeah, us Estonians are messed up , though, personally as a singer, menthol cigarettes can sometimes be very good.But i 95% of the times smoke normal cigarettes.
19.07.2007 - 15:13
APOHAKC
The Bard
I must stop visiting this thread I am goingto light one cigarett now

Anyway, I doubt that menthol cigarets are good for anything, here, when guy smokes them, he is just gay But I know some people who smoke LM green, Malboro green... Disgusting
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
19.07.2007 - 15:39
Ernis
狼獾
I must be desperately suffering of tobacco hunger if I'm willing to accept a menthol cigarette(I don't buy them....hell not in a lifetime)...I accidentally bought a pack of Green Vermont once....I don't know how I could be such an idiot...I didn't know it was menthol....I managed to smoke some cigarettes and then I gave the whole pack away and bought a new one....from now on I'm more careful...besides...I usually buy certain brands I'm already used to....
19.07.2007 - 16:14
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Ernis on 19.07.2007 at 15:39

I must be desperately suffering of tobacco hunger if I'm willing to accept a menthol cigarette(I don't buy them....hell not in a lifetime)...I accidentally bought a pack of Green Vermont once....I don't know how I could be such an idiot...I didn't know it was menthol....I managed to smoke some cigarettes and then I gave the whole pack away and bought a new one....from now on I'm more careful...besides...I usually buy certain brands I'm already used to....

That is the best way, and they are much more harmless if you smoke one the same brand all the time. You know already, I am on Pall Mall red for years now, I never smoke anything but Pallmall red, maybe when I am out (which is extremely rare) and I took one or two from friend or mom
----
16.09.2007 - 23:53
?Master?
Account deleted
camels
any kind i like the new ones the frost ones but mainly i smoke
turkish gold or turkish silver
but i always have newports cus thats all my friends smoke but i prefer the camels
20.09.2007 - 08:04
CrematorY
Account deleted
marlboro for life
i used to smoke luckies for a while they're great cigarettes but my health got real bad so i turned back to what i first started smoking ... Marlboro Reds....
21.09.2007 - 23:33
Ernis
狼獾
Marlboro Gold....it's expensive, I know, but at least it's good.....
17.10.2007 - 04:21
Stephen Hunley
Account deleted
I need to rotate my brand about monthly

Usually the cycle goes Marlboro reds to camel wides to marlboro reds to camel filters. Repeat
17.10.2007 - 12:52
m3ta1he4d
Marlboro Lights Menthol (green).. I used to smoke cause I feel good about it..

17.10.2007 - 17:32
Hyvaarin
God, I've been searching for Gauloise cigarettes for months and I swear to god there isn't a shop in Australia that sells them. Any ideas on how I could get some?
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
17.10.2007 - 22:37
Ernis
狼獾
I think I might be returning to Golden Red and White sooner or later because Marlboro will be too expensive....
18.10.2007 - 23:18
TDFX
Lately Nat Sherman (Originals/Naturals) and Dunhill Lights.
----
Last.fm
18.10.2007 - 23:31
Sunioj
I don't smoke cigs anymore, but Gauloises is a ciggarrette that I smoked for a long time. The confusing thing about them is that the Blue pack is the regular and the Red is lights. That confused the shit out of me for the longest time....and people trying out Gauloises from my pack.
11.12.2007 - 00:49
RockeRoy
I smoke Prince because everything else taste like shitt or has bad filters!
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
11.12.2007 - 01:25
b0000mst1ck
i smoke pall mall lights, mainly because they're a smoother cigarette, they burn REALLY slow, and they're relatively cheap. the only time i switch is when i can get a buy one, get one deal.
03.01.2008 - 21:55
I quited cigars for 59th time I hope this would be the last one!

I liked to smoke first of all: Marlboro Filter and cubans cigars no matter what brand cause all are awsome...
03.01.2008 - 22:04
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by TDFX on 18.10.2007 at 23:18

Lately Nat Sherman (Originals/Naturals)

Oh, those are so good! I had one the other night,. One of the finest smokes out there.
----
(space for rent)
04.01.2008 - 09:59
Nightmare^
Marlboro...i've been smoking them for 4 years and after having tasted many other brands, they're the best for me
----
07.01.2008 - 22:52
jizzlord
like a fox
Marlboro Menthols
i smoke marlboro reds when i cant get the menthols, as i used to solely smoke the reds
----

07.01.2008 - 22:58
Deathamphetamine
Account deleted
When I used to smoke it was always Belmont. They were such tasty and smooth smokes.
12.01.2008 - 10:22
Harmonic
Account deleted
I hardly ever smoke but Marlboro is the best I've ever tried. I prefer cigars. Cigars and scotch. Real scotch. I'd love to try Laphroaig. Or Lagavulin. What were we talking about again... ?

Anyone here ever try Export 'A' Full Strength - a.k.a. Green Death? Man, now that's a cigarette that'll put hair on your chest. (But it's only sold in Canada.)
12.01.2008 - 23:46
APOHAKC
The Bard
not sure am I posted here, well, anyway, can't deny Pall Mall red
----
14.01.2008 - 17:41
Ernis
狼獾
Golden Red and White again...tho last evening went out to have an ale with my bro and took cigs from his Marlboro pack...forgot to take mine to the smoking room....lol
14.01.2008 - 17:51
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Used to smoke Marlboro Light 100s, then I started rolling my own Amsterdam Shag and Norwegian Shag when prices went up, and since New Years haven't smoked any! Well... I may have slipped once or twice while at the bar, but at least I'm trying!

The worst part about quitting is the dreams. Every night I dream about buying a carton of cigarettes and then realizing I am supposed to be quitting and trying to return them to an angry shopkeeper, or getting caught smoking by someone I know and feeling ashamed. Then I wake up in a cold sweat at some crazy hour of the morning and can't get back to sleep. It's awful...
25.03.2008 - 02:05
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
when i smoke at home, i roll my own with golden virginia tobacco, but if im out n about i have mayfair lights or superking, and if im feeling different, ill go for menthol

i smoke they because they are a moderate price and are soooooo good, and dont smell too bad
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
25.03.2008 - 17:54
doomina
Account deleted
golden virginia tabacco or camel. but i prefer rolling. it tastes better and it isn't that expensive.
29.03.2008 - 12:44
jizzlord
like a fox
i'm moved to Lucky strike in the last month. i used to smoke marlboro reds, but they'd cut the throat off me, then i went to marlboro menthols.
i find lucky strike nice and smooth
----

21.08.2008 - 23:36
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
i smoke camels,lucky strikes,mistys,and marlboros